Jump to content
Mathijs Kok

Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - Gran Canaria preview (released)

Recommended Posts

Looks nice! cant wait until relase.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

It's be so nice to fly to and from Cran Canaria, I can't wait too.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Jammin16 said:

It's be so nice to fly to and from Cran Canaria, I can't wait too.

Same here. One of my favourite places in the world. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, GaryMcCl said:

Same here. One of my favourite places in the world. 

We working hard to give you your favourite place the next week.

But, why don't have a look into the other nice areas for the meantime:

 

Tennerifa
La Palma

El Hierro

La Gomera

 

Everybody has his preference, we try to give you the choise to find yours, and maybe new once ;)

 

Ok, I don't expect that a sim addon will be the base for the choice of the next holiday trip, but who knows 🤓

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm very interested in having an upto date version of Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. Will it a part of next weeks releases? 

 

Thanks, Gaz

Share this post


Link to post

The next scenery I'll buy will be  "La Gomera " and waiting for it to go on sale  "Las Palmas ", just need to edit the  "Tenerife Norte " and thus have all the airports of the Canary Islands. To be able to carry out transatlantic flights with South America and the Caribbean even South Africa

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, OPabst said:

We working hard to give you your favourite place the next week.

But, why don't have a look into the other nice areas for the meantime:

 

Tennerifa
La Palma

El Hierro

La Gomera

 

Everybody has his preference, we try to give you the choise to find yours, and maybe new once ;)

 

Ok, I don't expect that a sim addon will be the base for the choice of the next holiday trip, but who knows 🤓

 

Hi Opabst,

It's sound good you work hard to give us Las Palmas (GCLP) next week.

I had bought Tenerife Sur yesterday and it's looks good, my plan is I would buy all Cran Canaria Islands Airports but I wait to buy the other Airports to I have Tenerife Sur (GCTS) and Cran Canaria (GCLP). :DB)

Share this post


Link to post

Any chance we might see Gran Canaria landing today?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, 737Pilot (sim-wings) said:

We think it could be tomorrow or Wendsday.

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post

Cool, a little island hopping during coming weekend. Madeira is also a nice after job flight from GCLP. Flying to Tenerife is a short one. How about we make a community A320 race from GCLP to GCTS. But everyone needs to fly the official SIDs and STARs etc... Weather on fair weather... Bye bye

Happy landings

 

Share this post


Link to post

Respect, a full product review based on screenshots, before the release.

 

Keep in mind, it is a flightsimulator and not the real world, we try to keep near to real in the limits the engine has, so not any single plant could be implemented, because you want to fly, not only look pictures.

As there is no screenshot on the productpage, showing the same perspective your photos have, here one with the bushes:gclp.jpg

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...