MCDU CLB and CRZ phase

TrevorS

Hello

In my first flight with the A320 I have noticed some speed discrepancies.

On the PERF page using a CI of 25 it gives a CLB speed of 286/.75

However, in the actual climb, the speed adheres to the 286 but at  crossover it exceeds the .75 and slowly increases to .769

At altitude capture, it reduces back to .75 and stays there for the CRZ.

Is this correct?

Then in the CRZ phase of .75, the actual IAS on the PFD is 261 but the MCDU F-PLN page shows 268.

Again, is this correct?

Or am I doing something wrong?

Regards

Trevor

Hi

Can somebody (like the DUDE) please either confirm or reject the fact that the 320 climbs at a slightly higher mach number (in my case - mcdu gives .75 but bus climbs at .769).

It happens with every flight.

Trevor

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe somebody from the support team first has to fly a leg to see what behaviour they see on their system. In my case I will make a flight this evening. In real life I almost never look at the values except to see what kind of cruise speed I can expect. Also note that the speeds can change if the wind changes by a large amount but this is not really accurately modelled yet.

18 hours ago, TrevorS said:

It happens with every flight

frank / trevor

i have the same on the A320IAE ... & as you know, the plan calculated climb IAS does not match the perf page to crossover.

cheers john

• Deputy Sheriffs

Alright, I did two flights and I can replicate the problem. It is now in the buglist for SP4.

Thanks for reporting.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived