Cannot Start Checklist

rish

When I load cold and dark state(that is my default state) and turn the batteries on, I can't start the cockpit prep checklist. I went to options and made sure the checklist option was on. I also tried loading turnaround state but it just goes back to cold and dark. I have the boxed version A320/A321 version 1.31. I have many other problems which I am going to post in other forums. Please help me.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The fact that you also have "many other" problems sounds to me, that you have a problem with your installation.

Please make sure to:

• have the Bus installed as administrator (right click on the installer file, then "run as administrator")
  • have SimConnect installed for your simulator (as you are not saying which sim you are using, I can't you where to find it)
  • have all Microsoft VC++ Redistributable packages installed and up to date (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003, all versions, 32bit and 64bit packages). Even if you have them already installed, install them again, as lots of software installers tend to install older (buggy) versions of them...

Thanks for your help. But do I have to uninstall the aircraft and install it again? I have already done that once. Except last time FSX crashed after 1 minute and had all the same problems.This time(and last time) when I was installing the aircraft, it the computer said that one NavDataPro file didn't match the setup or something like that. The other problems I have include the left MCDU not responding to any input or if I press any button on it it won't respond. Also a lot of lights are showing ''off'' on the overhead panel like the ADIRS lights and the flight computer. So when I try to turn on the ADIRS the it doesn't show ''ON BAT''.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please use the following instructions to re-install the bus again:

Make sure to start the new installation as administrator and install the SimConnect package as well.

About the ADIRS switches: after the re-installation please work yourself through the included step by step guide (Vol6-StepbyStep EN.pdf) to make sure you haven't missed an important thing before.

• Deputy Sheriffs

via:

• Windows Start Menu: Programs - aerosoft - Airbus - Airbus A318-A319 - Documentation

or

• Windows File System: FSX\P3D Program folder\aerosoft\Airbus A318_A319\Documentation\

I am very sorry that i provided you with incorrect information. I actually have version 1.30f. Thanks again for your help.

I know the fuel pumps should show ''off'' but what about all the other switches

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, rish said:

I am very sorry that i provided you with incorrect information. I actually have version 1.30f. Thanks again for your help.

I would like to suggest to get the latest version (from the place where you bought the bus initially) and update first. 

Archived