Wierd Sound in A320/321/319/318

Hello sir,
i have clean installed my Windows and P3D v3 now. but i am facing a weird issue. there is a constant humming like sound in the cockpit and also i cannot hear any buttons being clicked. I did try and toggle sounds with Q. but still  the same thing the sound is annoying and very buggy. Please Help.

Do other sounds on your computer (not related to FS) work? Can you play music on it? If not, it's probably the sound card driver that's not installed or doesn't work correctly. After installing Windows you always have to install all the drivers for all of your hardware. For some hardware there are default drivers that come with Windows, but they're never the best. The best drivers come from the hardware developers themselves.

Just now, PatrickZ said:

Do other sounds on your computer (not related to FS) work? Can you play music on it? If not, it's probably the sound card driver that's not installed or doesn't work correctly. After installing Windows you always have to install all the drivers for all of your hardware. For some hardware there are default drivers that come with Windows, but they're never the best. The best drivers come from the hardware developers themselves.

Sir i have all sounds working. My PMDG 777 and 737 are working great. no problems with sounds on those airplanes its just 320/321/318/319

Archived