Route Finder was not able to find a valid Route

5 hours ago, srcooke said:

Hello Gregg,

Firstly the reverse flightplan EGLL-KEWR not assigning a NAT will depend upon the departure time and whether west bound tracks were available. Does this apply?
Track availability:
1130-1900 Zulu at 30 West - Westbound
0100-0800 Zulu at 30 West - Eastbound

Failing to build a route from KEWR-EGLL appears to be related to the lack of SID's, I don't recall this been a problem previously. One method to ovecome this at present is to add the departure exit points using the airport editor similar to this:

For explanations on how to resolve IFPS validation issues see the various sticky posts, or examples in the forum.

If you're flying when there are no active NATs in your direction, do you just fly off the NATs?

Lack of SIDs in my flightplan...I don't know what format to enter it from EFASS to PFPX (EFASS doesn't put it in the text route).  Is there a way to select the SIDs in PFPX like in EFASS? 

I haven't seen any tutorials on what IFPS validation is yet.  Just to be clear...when you're using PFPX, are you essentially having to do a dispatcher's job?

EDIT:  I added the EWR2 departure to the route but it didn't seem to help much...more validation errors.

29 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Examples would be helpful to the developer.

LEPA-UUDD

SID for 24R PTC1A:    WRONG! correct is MERO2A

STAR for 32R LO14A:  WRONG! the LO14A is for runway 14, not for 32

VTBD-VHHH

The route after new update have no sense.

And this is just a exemple of my last two flights. 

PFPX do not work as before

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, seippg said:

Lack of SIDs in my flightplan...I don't know what format to enter it from EFASS to PFPX (EFASS doesn't put it in the text route).  Is there a way to select the SIDs in PFPX like in EFASS? 

Sure. You'll find the setting in the Route Editor

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, seippg said:

Thanks!  At KEWR, it's grayed out unless I select 22L or 22R.  EFASS lets me choose EWR2 for all runways I think.

If the field is grayed out, there is no SID defined within the AIRAC cycle you are using.

20 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

If the field is grayed out, there is no SID defined within the AIRAC cycle you are using.

Thanks, yeah, I was guessing that.  EWR2 is a SID that applies to all runways and Newark.  EFASS finds it.

47 minutes ago, seippg said:

If you're flying when there are no active NATs in your direction, do you just fly off the NATs?

Yes but you should remain clear of the opposite direction NAT that is active.

48 minutes ago, seippg said:

Did you try entering the SID exit points I posted for KEWR ?

49 minutes ago, seippg said:

I haven't seen any tutorials on what IFPS validation is yet.  Just to be clear...when you're using PFPX, are you essentially having to do a dispatcher's job?

Yes you are acting as the dispatcher.

There are multiple posts on IFPS route validation, it is not however essential to validate a route for simulation use and which only applies to the EuroControl area. It is a learning curve and I would suggest getting to grips with PFPX first.

1 hour ago, Djembe said:

LEPA-UUDD

SID for 24R PTC1A:    WRONG! correct is MERO2A

This is a RAD notified restriction and can be overcome by adding the entry to the RAD filter.

4 hours ago, benjouille31 said:

yes i open the message but, not correct route find...

Looks like one you might need the charts to figure out.  At least you got a route. I didn't get anything from the Advanced Route Finder.

I tried some more airports.  Most worked.  It does seem that there's some issue with the SIDs...perhaps you have to have a SID available for the specific runway (it can't be a multi-runway SID).  That's what I'm seeing at KEWR anyway...if there's no single runway SID, it fails.  Rwy 04 fails.  Rwy 22 succeeds.

Gregg

On 23/05/2016 at 2:24 AM, benjouille31 said:

i have the same problem, When I wants create one line of NTAA has KSFO, the same problem appears and it's worse if I make a line of NTAA has KLAX with an inconsistent road who make me one detours of 50 % of the line...

Couldn't reproduce the problem, both routes are close to the GCR:

20 hours ago, srcooke said:

This is a RAD notified restriction and can be overcome by adding the entry to the RAD filter.

Ok i will. Thanks

But why before i do not need to add any entry to the RAD filter?

I hope they can solve all the problems with the rote finder engine, PFPX work more ore less well for me in older versions.

On 23/05/2016 at 8:41 AM, srcooke said:

Failing to build a route from KEWR-EGLL appears to be related to the lack of SID's, I don't recall this been a problem previously. One method to ovecome this at present is to add the departure exit points using the airport editor similar to this:

Alternatively try the exit gates:

SBJ BIGGY LANNA PARKE ZIMMZ ELIOT NEWEL SAX COATE NEION HAAYS GAYEL BREZY GREKI MERIT BAAYS BDR DIX WHI SHI WAV

• 9 months later...

I'm having the same issue when trying to plan a flight from DATG (Algeria) to FHSH (Saint Helena). No matter what filters or options I select in the Advanced Route Finder, it doesn't find a route. I have to manually plan it.

Using PFPX 1.28.8 with Airac 1613.

3 hours ago, CS-TMT said:

I'm having the same issue when trying to plan a flight from DATG (Algeria) to FHSH (Saint Helena). No matter what filters or options I select in the Advanced Route Finder, it doesn't find a route. I have to manually plan it.

Using PFPX 1.28.8 with Airac 1613.

You will see that no airways exist over the ocean area to St Helena.

As Directs are not setup for that direction you will need to create Direct links adding them to your user database with the Airway Editor.

Thanks! Understood! I got comfused because some time ago I flew from SAWH to FHSH (Ushuaia to St. Helena) and PFPX calculated a route successfully despite being in the middle of the ocean and not having any airways in most of the route. Now I understand why there was that difference between the two routes/airport pairs.

Archived