No Stairs_FSX

I am running v2.42 in FSX W7x64.

I configured the JBK Canadair Argonaut to have stairs behind the port wing and at rear. These don't appear at Fly Tampa's EKCH.

EKCH is 'on' and 'full' and the door heights are set >180cm. The engines are stopped and the parking brake is set.

There is a 'D' against 'Request Deboarding'.

Catering gets an 'A' but Cleaning and Fuel Truck both have a 'D'.

I've be grateful for advice. Thanks.

John

Partially solved.

I deleted the intelliscene.cfg and started over again.

On running the config, there was a door shown behind the port wing. This door opens in the model. The configuration of this door seemed to be linked in some way to the rear door. I could not allocate stairs to the behind wing door, or to any door, until it was unallocated. 

After that the rear door could be allocated - high stairs appeared on cue. :D

The Argonaut now has stairs to a rear door (which in the model doesn't open). The behind wing door just lies open - I cannot make anything go near it!

On the starboard side there is a cargo lift to the front door (which opens) for catering. A low-level baggage loader is also parked near an imaginery baggage door behind the  wing.

It's not ideal and if anyone can suggest a way of getting stairs to the open behind wing door, I'd be grateful.

Archived