Pitch trim

thecat94

Need some help.. When using the checklist, I hang up at "pitch trim". I am using the co-pilot, but nothing happens. I am using the checklist and autopilot, I have read on the froums this was a bug but this was back in novermber 2015 is it still a bug and how do I fix it.thanks

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is a know problem in the current version (1.31) and will be fixed with the next update, service pack 4, which will be released after the A330.

As workaround simply press the "skip item" LSK.

I always set it when I enter the flaps and trim into the MCDU. By the time the checklist gets to that trim part it proceeds without problems. (I would also turn of that copilot asap because flying without it (and with the pilot checklist only) is much more fun.)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived