Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Absolutely stunning work! Really looking forward to this. 

Thanks for sharing the progress. 

8 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Hi Daniel!

That follows a last layer when all other stuff is completed.

Does it features Brake Fan?

It's great that we can have both the wide and narrow door not only does that cover just the Trent700 but for those of us whose airlines operate the GE engines(I know this isn't included) as fictional repaints

vor 9 Stunden , Wibispnp sagte:

Does it features Brake Fan?

I guess, that it will have Brake Fans, yes!

Although the A330 is a total new development, it will feature everything which is in the A320 today. Plus the new things in the A330, as this is a total new code...

Now that we sadly had to farewell the queen of the skies on SXM :(, this will be a very nice replacement in KLM blue:rolleyes:!

Looks great so far! However, a bit of a bummer for me that the cabin windows won't be 3D and there's no low-res 3D cabin like in the A320 series. And yes, I know this is done to reduce the FPS/VAS impact. 

BBS posted yesterday on Facebook that we have only shown renders of our Virtual Cockpit so far. That, of course, is simply not true, we have show the first in game shots many many months ago, we even shown images from inflight. They did so as response to a comment that their VC might even look better than ours. Perhaps it is, perhaps not. We'll gladly leave that decision to the viewer. But let me show some highlights from our product. It's all work in progress and please note that I use rather low color P3D settings (if you got it on your screen for 12 hours a day you tend to avoid it popping, lol).

But in any case, to set the record straight, we are far beyond the stage were can only show renders. Do watch these in full size if your monitor can handle it.

2016-10-30_12-41-58-691.png

2016-10-30_12-39-51-343.png

2016-10-30_12-26-30-667.png

2016-10-30_12-26-18-775.png

2016-10-30_12-25-52-971.png

2016-10-30_12-23-11-701.png

2016-10-30_12-19-50-275.png

2016-10-30_12-19-16-879.png

55 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

BBS posted yesterday on Facebook that we have only shown renders of our Virtual Cockpit so far. That, of course, is simply not true, we have show the first in game shots many many months ago, we even shown images from inflight. They did so as response to a comment that their VC might even look better than ours. Perhaps it is, perhaps not. We'll gladly leave that decision to the viewer. But let me show some highlights from our product. It's all work in progress and please note that I use rather low color P3D settings (if you got it on your screen for 12 hours a day you tend to avoid it popping, lol).

But in any case, to set the record straight, we are far beyond the stage were can only show renders. Do watch these in full size if your monitor can handle it.

[...]

It looks AMAZING!!! You are doing a nice job, I'm already super hyped and can't wait anymore. I'm sure that it will be the best A330 on the market.

The screenshots are stunning! Im sure the people who are buying the BBS Airbus don't know that Aerosoft is doing an Airbus A330. BBS just wants attention to their Airbus. But people who have two healthy eyes (even one eye) will see that the AS Airbus is thousand times better than the BBS A330.

That is the goal guys ;)

On 7.9.2016 at 12:49, Airbus A330 sagte:

The goal is releasing the A330 before this thread reaches page 100

Yeah, I also think that the Aerosoft Airbus A330 looks far better than the BBS airbus A330, it doesn't even have 3D knobs... I'm sure that the AS one will be best.

Confession. I do have a BBS A330 in my hanger. It doesn't come out very often, for a couple of reasons. It doesn't have the human touch the AS A320 has with the co-pilot, and the Irish guy doing the pushback, he's a star ( I prefer him to the GSX guy, even though the A320 turns are huge and I end up in the grass ), and a lot of other touches I enjoy really make it for me. Another point is, the current  update for the BBS doesn't permit 3rd party flight planners to produce flightplans for the co-route yet( why aren't they human readable, there can't be anything too secret in there ), this is essential for routes that may be over 6000nm, and have over a hundred waypoints. This gives me the impression that the BBS update was put out to arrive before the much anticipated AS A330.  At the rate BBS update, Aerosoft will have given us another couple of Airbuses.  Aerosoft produce quality aircraft, that are fun too.  

Epic response from aerosoft, these bbs people have indeed cut a very sorry figure for themselves, wonder where will these pretentious developers hide their head when the a330 is released. I don't wish them any bad but they are causing their own downfall with the way they treat their customers and the way they deal with their competitors. BBS is simply out of Aerosoft league. Bravo Mathis (clap hands) !!!

Wauw those are some great images Mathijs, love the window sill detail, Amazing!

But just on question are the lighting switches inverted, or is that because you are using Lufthansa standard?

Looks absolutely stunning. seems like there have been quite a step up from the A320 texture wise, good job !

And it doesn't really compare to the BBS tbh, this is another category.

Oh wow, BBS's cockpit is an A330 cockpit? Just realized it now. Thought it was some aircraft made in 1965.

BBS is finished guys :lol: The BBS/Aerosoft discussion is not even worth. But I would like BBS to tease Aerosoft even more: that gives us the opportunity to get amazing shots of the bus :)

Looks fantastic guys so far! nice to see that both MCDUs look functional fully, will you be planning CFD like in the A320 series?