Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

When you took that image, did you also notice it looks very different compared to the image? That's because your eyes detect the motion and the image tries to freeze the motion. I do not consider our A320 series engines sad, but FS has it's limitations and the animation engine is one of the worst parts. I doubt it can be done better. I checked some other models of competitors and I see roughly the same.

I think he ment the rotating bug which i already posted year ago. 

Where the engine stutters, this also happens with the engines running

So I assume the next project is developing a new animation engine for FSX. :D

This is a problem of FSX and Prepar3D.

Does someone know what files are for the engine animation?

lg

Julien

hi,

this plane is my favorite plane in real life and i think it will be my favorite plane in FSX , the picture of the cockpit are very beautiful i think the exterior model will be great too,

good luck for the project and happy flight :)

seb

13 hours ago, julien_Blue said:

lg

Julien

They are all part of the modeldef and 3d files. 

vor 16 Stunden , julien_Blue sagte:

lg

Julien

Inside a realtime graphics application the positions of objects are updated frame by frame. So for the ultimate "smooth" behaviour a perfectly stable framerate would be needed.

When we get different framerates in certain spans of time, that means that the change of a position or rotation (here with our engine fans) will include jumps to keep the object to the correct values the engine delivers.

Imagine you get 60 frames a second, that will deliver 60 values for the engine fan. That determines also the delta (difference) of the angles. If you get less frames, the delta angles will be larger to keep the object correctly update. Simple math.

As the FPS differs over time, also different delta of angles are shown, which are recognized by the human brain as "stutters".

So seeing where the issue roots, you will understand that we cannot do something there. Obviously visible this is mostly at high speed stuff and is also seen inside regular game engines. FSX and Prepar3D are not exclusive in that manner.

With the skill behind aerosoft's developers, I'm sure it'll be done in no time.

2 hours ago, amahran said:

With the skill behind aerosoft's developers, I'm sure it'll be done in no time.

Nice try..lol

A very great job!! I´m so excited  for this release and I am waiting too time for a good add-on in FSX, at the momment why this is the only A330 good as and feel real!

Thanks for make it to all the team Aerosoft, good joob guys!

On 28/4/2016 at 10:38 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

They are all part of the modeldef and 3d files. 

Is possible one beta version for before to the final add-on? Thank you so much dear Mr. Mathijs.

18 minutes ago, Fernanderas said:

Is possible one beta version for before to the final add-on? Thank you so much dear Mr. Mathijs.

Sorry, beta versions are only available for the members of the betateam

Friday evening update:

This weeks work was mainly done on the aft cabin details. Some is still to do one the seats, side windows (dirts, scratches etc...) + ceiling (the large vertical cover)..and yes: The sidewindows can be opened like in the real thing.

Here you get some visual impressions...

COCKPIT_AFT_001.png

COCKPIT_AFT_002.png

COCKPIT_AFT_004.png

COCKPIT_AFT_003.png

COCKPIT_AFT_005.png

It has got to the point where it is hard to tell if it is real world picture or a simulation. Is it Live? Or is it Aerosoft? :P (the older types here will get the reference).

Hi i want to say Thank you Aerosoft for your development and hard work on the A330, i just have one question:

Will the A330 include a passenger window view? 

Thank you

Great work. This development team impresses me with speed and quality.

Will the little monitor next to the door be animated? I'm just curious  ( .. and won't buy the plane if it is not animated ;):P)

Peter

3 minutes ago, aymanshaker said:

Hi i want to say Thank you Aerosoft for your development and hard work on the A330, i just have one question:

Will the A330 include a passenger window view? 

Thank you

Don't count on it. We really focus on the left seat and rather spend all resources there. 

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Don't count on it. We really focus on the left seat and rather spend all resources there. 

Any update on how long? Are you guaranteeing this year for release?

5 minutes ago, qqwertzde said:

Great work. This development team impresses me with speed and quality.

Will the little monitor next to the door be animated? I'm just curious  ( .. and won't buy the plane if it is not animated ;):P)

Peter

Yes, it will show what the real one shows. Static image of course.