Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

7 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Ok! Two related shots from the other side this time. Fuselage is currently waiting for the exterior version of the cockpit, which i am currently on.

[...]

Hi @Stefan Hoffmann,

First of all, i just want to applaud the work you and your team have done to make this aircraft beautiful. I just want to know, why is the swirly thing on the engine too yellowish? im google-ing the rolls royce trent 700 engines and majority have white swirls on it. https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=a330+trent+700&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=950&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjNs8LWrNrPAhXBoJQKHbysARwQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=JyxS3Npc_F1S8M%3A Also, do you have any news about the beacon lights on this video? (Skip to 0:39)

thanks and i hope to hear from you soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VykE-yZrUCM

vor 20 Minuten, francispatt sagte:

Hi @Stefan Hoffmann,

First of all, i just want to applaud the work you and your team have done to make this aircraft beautiful. I just want to know, why is the swirly thing on the engine too yellowish? im google-ing the rolls royce trent 700 engines and majority have white swirls on it. https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=a330+trent+700&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=950&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjNs8LWrNrPAhXBoJQKHbysARwQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=JyxS3Npc_F1S8M%3A Also, do you have any news about the beacon lights on this video? (Skip to 0:39)

thanks and i hope to hear from you soon.

Trent 700 N1-Spinner-Swirl-Color: There exist yellow and white versions. Our sample aircraft got the yellow ones. But the swirl can be changed later inside the paintkit also to the white variant.

Beacon timing: Beacon is controlled only by the Beacon switch(ON/OFF: it has no AUTO) BUT: Strobe Anti-Coll- light has a timing unit which synchronizes the beacon AND strobe if bot are set on and/or the strobe to AUTO.

1 minute ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Trent 700 N1-Spinner-Swirl-Color: There exist yellow and white versions. Our sample aircraft got the yellow ones. But the swirl can be changed later inside the paintkit also to the white variant.

Beacon timing: Beacon is controlled only by the Beacon switch(ON/OFF: it has no AUTO) BUT: Strobe Anti-Coll- light has a timing unit which synchronizes the beacon AND strobe if bot are set on and/or the strobe to AUTO.

Oh ok. Good to hear. In my own opinion, the white swirl is more appealing than yellow.

So, are you guys going to include that?

2 minutes ago, francispatt said:

Oh ok. Good to hear. In my own opinion, the white swirl is more appealing than yellow.

So, are you guys going to include that?

He already said you could change it yourself via the painkit.

Cheers

Just now, blackbird971 said:

He already said you could change it yourself via the painkit.

Cheers

that question is for the beacon.

cheers.

5 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Carefully read the answer; there is all said already. Blackbird971 is right!

i know. My question is regarding on the beacon lights if they're going to be on your 330.

Nice work Stefan :D

@francispatt Yes I think soo :D

Oh and:

I've asked this two times now.

Is it planned to fix the engine animation?

If not it doesn't matter but it would be cool :)

lg

Julien

39 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Ok, sry for my ignorance, but, we just need to set Beacon to ON, and strobe to AUTO, and the Beacon will work on AUTO?

3 minutes ago, Hiagox said:

Ok, sry for my ignorance, but, we just need to set Beacon to ON, and strobe to AUTO, and the Beacon will work on AUTO?

No, the strobes will work in Auto if the strobe switch is in auto.
The beacon works independant of the strobe.

13 minutes ago, francispatt said:

i know. My question is regarding on the beacon lights if they're going to be on your 330.

You mean whether a beacon will be in our A330? Uhm, yes, I guess we will have a beacon.

11 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

No, the strobes will work in Auto if the strobe switch is in auto.
The beacon works independant of the strobe.

You mean whether a beacon will be in our A330? Uhm, yes, I guess we will have a beacon.

Sorry i miss interpret what i said. Im referring on the video that i posted awhile ago if "strobe anti-coll-light" will be available on your a330.

thanks

8 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Mmmm partly yes. But also because as I explained more and more customers are led to believe that low cost means low quality. 

For me that rule didn't apply to Aerosoft. I kind of felt that aerosoft was one of the very few selling high standards for low prices (talking about airport sceneries). :)

Ok! Two related shots from the other side this time. Fuselage is currently waiting for the exterior version of the cockpit, which i am currently on.

[...]

Aha! It's all great & beautiful but I think the question everyone wants to ask is: does it have enough wingflex? :D

10 minutes ago, Kihew said:

Aha! It's all great & beautiful but I think the question everyone wants to ask is: does it have enough wingflex? :D

You do not do speak for everyone and you should be happy to get any wingflex. 

1 minute ago, marvic said:

You do not do speak for everyone and you should be happy to get any wingflex. 

Turn on your brake fans, Marvic, I was joking! The enough-wingflex request is a running joke in this thread. But yes, I should be happy if we get any wingflex at all! ;)

That's mighty fine looking! Awesome work Aerosoft! I am an Boeing fanboy but you made all my flying in P3D done by Airbuses, I love the buses!

[...]

Very nice, would be cool if we could have wiring visible on the landing gears. And also if we could have 4k texture and if possible matte finish on the fuselage though i doubt whether fsx/p3d have that technology . Hope am not too demanding  :D

[...]

Very nice model, can't wait for that! Would you also simulate the aileron will change angle according to the flap setting? 

2.jpg

vor 1 hour , dharynsimmer sagte:

Very nice, would be cool if we could have wiring visible on the landing gears. And also if we could have 4k texture and if possible matte finish on the fuselage though i doubt whether fsx/p3d have that technology . Hope am not too demanding  :D

You're crying out very loud for OOM using anything else than default airports

16 hours ago, Eduard Gasull said:

look youtube... im not stupid. I work at cinema as audioengineer so please dont be so infantile becasue i am very against the piracy.

yesterday i was talking with some friens about this. For me the main problem is that the industry of culture can´t espect any honest of the people. sirously yesterday i ask to some people, if you have the chance to stol a ferrari a no one is going to say something no punish no jail, would you do it? incredible was his anwere, he said yes. The problem is when you have the chance to do it and you dont know the work behind that no" physical product" they dont care about it, they think more piracy, more the autor will be known, wich means more economical profit wich is absurde in my point of view.

Sadly my country is one of the first countries in piracy.  And Mr. Matjish i woundt unable to use my addon, i was unable to use it for one day, after a day, they reset my serial, as a customer and as a worker of the cinema industry , im ready to accept that type of politics if are more effective to protect the law.

again sorry my poor english

What happened to the premise that one is innocent until proven guilty?

I personally resent people assuming that I am guilty, particulary when I don't know them and they don't know me. The addage "It takes one to know one" comes to mind.

Mike

13 hours ago, sp1960 said:

Very nice model, can't wait for that! Would you also simulate the aileron will change angle according to the flap setting? 

This is called Aileron Drop. If Flaps are not 0 the Aileron will drop 10° for additional lift

Hi, I'm new to the forums so bare with me, Aerosoft, would you consider making the A330-200? If so, would it be sold in the same box or as PMDG did with the their 777-300. However, I would much prefer them to be sold desperately and not how PMDG did.