Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Beautiful screenshot! 

But I am a bit sad now....the A330 looks more or less ready! December is so far...:lol: (I am impatient!). 

After all these screenshots, I was really expecting you guys to release it by end of this month / starting of November...

Anyway, good luck!

I feel like Zap Brannigan wooing Lela...if Lela had two RR engines and a fuselage hehehe. Great work, can't wait to fly. 

11 minutes ago, EpicAirbusA310 said:

will have GE and PW screens or the model are Under developement?

Please refer to the first post in this topic.

4 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Ah! It is also friday....so here is our current development shot...we got airborne! But how you can see still A LOT to do on the bird.

quickflight_a330.png

Very Nice! Flying into Sharm el Sheik?

vor 1 hour , TheBusFlyer sagte:

Beautiful screenshot! 

But I am a bit sad now....the A330 looks more or less ready! December is so far...:lol: (I am impatient!). 

After all these screenshots, I was really expecting you guys to release it by end of this month / starting of November...

Anyway, good luck!

Oh yes...., it sounds realistic! The exterial is more or less ready for the paint shop in the next few weeks and than they should go to the interior (cockpit systems deeply settings)! ^_^ 

My opinion about this project is that it actually goes fast forward even if they released in early 2017 but I would be happy too if they released in December!

Thank you very much Aerosoft Team for the great work done

Best regards

Daniel

16 hours ago, Citation X said:

So since Mathjis is the CEO of Aerosoft that makes him the dad of the A330 then who is the mom?

I am not the CEO. I just manage some development teams and the customer relations crew. 

Its too bad that todays flightsim addons like the Aerosoft A320/A330 have no 2d panels anymore. Yes this feature is outdated but pretty practical though. Especially when you just have to hit shift+1,2,3... and you see them always in the perfect illumination.

We are sorry that you do not like the new approach, certain things just change and so did the usage of 2D panels.

While I can totally understand that they might be really helpful in certain situations the majority of customers do not use them.

6 hours ago, Patrick Helzer said:

Its too bad that todays flightsim addons like the Aerosoft A320/A330 have no 2d panels anymore. Yes this feature is outdated but pretty practical though. Especially when you just have to hit shift+1,2,3... and you see them always in the perfect illumination.

Use Ezdok, is almost the same. But 3D and without perfect illumination xD

Hi to all the developers for this aircraft,

I just want to ask some questions. 1st, i just noticed with the majority of the take off videos i see on youtube, everytime the landing gear goes up, there is a ding on the cabin. I just want to know if that is included on your A330. Lastly, i posted a video regarding on the beacon wherein they blink alternately. I think it was @Stefan Hoffmann who replied and he wasn't sure. I just want to know why the beacon lights are like that. I tried doing my own research but i couldn't find an answer. Also, i just want to clarify that all sounds for this aircraft have been recorded, right? 

Can we expect simulatet failtures(Engine Fire,etc)? I know it don't happens very often in real world.

Can't wait for release!!

Have a great day!:)

vor 8 Minuten, _Fsxflyer_ sagte:

Can we expect simulatet failtures(Engine Fire,etc)? I know it don't happens very often in real world.

Can't wait for release!!

Have a great day!:)

This has been answered so many times....please use the search function and you will find the answer.

vor 1 hour , Fangtooth sagte:

This has been answered so many times....please use the search function and you will find the answer.

Well..

I think the most new Members don't know how the Forum works

because every new Member asks a question which has been answered a view times.

I would be great if you get automatically redirected to a Site where you can read how this and this works here.

regards

Julien

2 questions:

1) True North Reference, will this function be possible would come in handy for polar/trans-Atlantic flights.

2)Will there be an option to change from the combined standby instruments to the separate standby instruments,this would be helpful and would improve realism for flying those carriers such as: Air France, Thomas Cook, Lufthansa and many more that have the older A330, I know this would be possible as PMDG have done so in their 777.

main-qimg-7b65e440b8767ddec7a388d549f23eef-c?convert_to_webp=truePanel_Stby_ALT.jpg

Regarding the true north question, this is planned yes. The seperate standby instruments will not be implemented. Only the ISIS will be modeled like in the AS320. Implementing different airline configurations/options is beyond the scope of this product unfortunately. 

vor 5 Stunden , julien_Blue sagte:

Well..

I think the most new Members don't know how the Forum works

because every new Member asks a question which has been answered a view times.

I would be great if you get automatically redirected to a Site where you can read how this and this works here.

regards

Julien

That's actually a good idea! Would have loved to have that feature when I started posting in this forum!

15 hours ago, Fangtooth said:

That's actually a good idea! Would have loved to have that feature when I started posting in this forum!

I don't think that this would work as expected (or wanted). From many many years of online experience I can tell, that FAQs or sticky posts or manuals are ignored by most users. They try something, it doesn't work and they scream for help instead of looking them selfs for it. That's the sad truth...

Question: have you ever noticed the "Support & Updates" and "FAQ" items in the menu on top of this forum page?

On 10/8/2016 at 5:54 PM, Patrick Helzer said:

Well this is how I fly my bus sometimes.

ManyPanels.png