Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

il sort quand car je suis impatient de voler sur 330 sachant que aerosoft font de la bombe au vue de la famille Airbus moyen courrier 

que la date soit rapide m’en fout de payer mais le 330 serais top pour emboutir les 320 et compléter et faire des long vols sur Airbus que sur pmdg 777

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Don't look for mistakes (there are plenty) but here are some shots of the thousands of test flights that are needed. You see the bus is in the air at this moment.

santa please can i have this as you're getting closer

vor 17 Stunden , thumbliner sagte:

#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
    char s1[100], s2[100], i;
    printf("Enter string s1: ");
    scanf("%s",s1);
    for(i=0; s1[i]!='\0'; ++i)
    {
        s2[i]=s1[i];
    }
    s2[i]='\0';
    printf("String s2: %s",s2);
    return 0;
}

Unbenannt.PNG

Oh shit it works :o:boingy_s:

Wow. Just wow. That's all I can say. It looks amazing. 

Also, thanks for being so transparent with updates. It's nice to see how things shape up during the development process.

4 minutes ago, BABSA320 said:

CAN U SHOW THE EXTERNAL VIEWS? I THINK THIS IS EMIRATES LOL:D

What's with the caps?

(Sorry, but it's really annoying, when people are writing all-caps posts)

Hi guys,

After overflying the thread, I could not find an answer to this question: can we expect a military version MRTT of this nice bird?

2 hours ago, BABSA320 said:

CAN U SHOW THE EXTERNAL VIEWS? I THINK THIS IS EMIRATES LOL:D

You will find all screenshots Aerosoft feels fit to get published in this topic.

Btw: all capital letters are understood as shouting. Please use regular writing when posting into this forum.

35 minutes ago, braudoux said:

Hi guys,

After overflying the thread, I could not find an answer to this question: can we expect a military version MRTT of this nice bird?

Check the very first post of this thread !

18 minutes ago, blackbird971 said:

Check the very first post of this thread !

Sometimes I wonder if its just easier to answer the question with a SIMPLE YES or NO than to type a response like yours. 

But, what do I know. 

:)

most likely not, it's not finally decided but in the old thread AS stated that the MRTT and F variants are most likely not modelled as they are quite rare

1 hour ago, A340-4 said:

Sometimes I wonder if its just easier to answer the question with a SIMPLE YES or NO than to type a response like yours. 

But, what do I know. 

:)

Sometimes I wonder why some just don't even try to look for the answers while others try to do some real research before asking a question already answered about 1000 times.
But hey, what do I know.
;)

26 minutes ago, blackbird971 said:

Sometimes I wonder why some just don't even try to look for the answers while others try to do some real research before asking a question already answered about 1000 times.

Where's the fun in that?? This thread would be all of two pages if that practice was actually followed.

1 minute ago, nakbinabil@hotmail.com said:

Hi  i want ask about this add on (shared cockpit) it will be available with aerosoft a330 ?

Have you tried a forum search (upper right corner of this page) for "shared cockpit" in "this topic" ?

1 minute ago, nakbinabil@hotmail.com said:

Hi  i want ask about this add on (shared cockpit) it will be available with aerosoft a330 ?

The connected flight deck (CFD) from the the AS A320 will also be featured in the AS A330. This is not the same as shared cockpit but works more or less the same. 

5 hours ago, BABSA320 said:

I THINK THIS IS EMIRATES LOL:D

I don't think the beta testers can afford to suffer from an OCD of that sort. It is just a test flight.

3 hours ago, A340-4 said:

You give a man a fish, you feed him for the day.

You teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.

53 minutes ago, nakbinabil@hotmail.com said:

sorry !

Welcome to the forum. :P

6 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Have you tried a forum search (upper right corner of this page) for "shared cockpit" in "this topic" ?

6 hours ago, nakbinabil@hotmail.com said:

sorry !

5 hours ago, thumbliner said:

Welcome to the forum. :P

Is this some sort of re-writing of: 

"I get knocked down, but I get up again..." ? :lol:

I want it freaking now

Hope its released by this Christmas, would make the perfect gift cus I've been waiting for a decent A330 for FSX for like forever!