Jump to content
Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Recommended Posts

Hi Uli,

 

if it was up to me the normal SOP flows would be modeled yes. Fire test, CVR, Oxy (although the new A320 reference product does not feel this is part of an A320) etc. 

 

Let's hope we can convince the devs. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Anxarces said:

 

Is it possible to add the test switches for e.g. engine fire?

 

The engine fire test is included in the A320 already and as we said previously, if something is in the A320 it will also be in the A330 :)

Share this post


Link to post
vor 11 Minuten, Emanuel Hagen sagte:

 

The engine fire test is included in the A320 already and as we said previously, if something is in the A320 it will also be in the A330 :)

 

I totaly overlooked that it is already working in A320. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

To keep it politically correct, it is simply a definition that planes are gramatically female.


Planes have one advantage over woman though:
If you do something wrong a plane will kill you quickly.
A woman will take her time.

 

By the way, is that a record for most number (#35 as of now) of likes for 1 single comment ?? ;)

Emi, You are being nominated also in "Shortest but most liked comment" category :D

 

Regards

Prayog

Share this post


Link to post
vor 7 Stunden , Emanuel Hagen sagte:

 

The engine fire test is included in the A320 already and as we said previously, if something is in the A320 it will also be in the A330 :)

 

Is it modeled in full you can press the Test and the fire Alarm lights up but you should then see an an Alarm on the Panel which you have to cancel. and Should there not be a warning on one of the Displays?.

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Fred Pickering said:

 

Is it modeled in full you can press the Test and the fire Alarm lights up but you should then see an an Alarm on the Panel which you have to cancel. and Should there not be a warning on one of the Displays?.

 

Cancelling the fire warning by pressing any button on the panel is most definately not standart procedure in any airline of any of the pilots who support us, so no, this is not included.
Standart Procedure in the fire test in the airlines who we have access too is to press the button, check the correct lights to on and then depress the button to silence them. This is also the way we modelled them (just check it in our A320).

Share this post


Link to post

I don't get no Sound Alarm but that might be my Problem have been Experimenting with two Sound cards headphones and FS2crew. Still cannot for the 330. Stop it might be something to do with FS2crew when I press the test Button the lights go on when I Release the Test Button the lights go out but the fire Test is done by the first officers.

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Fred Pickering said:

I don't get no Sound Alarm but that might be my Problem have been Experimenting with two Sound cards headphones and FS2crew. Still cannot for the 330. Stop it might be something to do with FS2crew when I press the test Button the lights go on when I Release the Test Button the lights go out but the fire Test is done by the first officers.

 

That is an issue on your system then as it works fine here and for all other customers. Please open a topic in the Airbus support forums if you wish for assistance to solve this for you.


The A330 will have the same fire warning system implemented that the A320 already has.

Share this post


Link to post

No Problem the Aerosoft Airbus is the best thing since sliced bread. I will try and dort things out myself now I know the system is Supported, carry on working on the 330.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Citation X said:

Will this A330 have FS2crew included?

 

FS2Crew will be a seperate addon just like it is for the AS A320. Copilot functions that come standard with the AS A320 will also be available with the AS A330.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, The Dude said:

 

FS2Crew will be a seperate addon just like it is for the AS A320. Copilot functions that come standard with the AS A320 will also be available with the AS A330.

I see, it would be nice if it was included with the buses though would be a nice addition.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey there, are you planning to make an HUD for this A330? I've searched it on this topic and couldn't find anything...

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Citation X said:

I see, it would be nice if it was included with the buses though would be a nice addition.

 

Just buy it when it becomes available and use it with the AS A330. 

 

If it would be included you would have paid the same price for it. Or did you really believe it would be free for a sub 50 euro product?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JuanfaDiaz said:

Hey there, are you planning to make an HUD for this A330? I've searched it on this topic and couldn't find anything...

Thanks!

 

There is no HUD planned for the AS A330. This is a very rare option and the MSN we model does not have this. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

hi evrybody,

 

in the airbus A320 pack there is the RAAS system will be present in the A330 ? i think more realistic  and a better experience

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, EpicAirbusA310 said:

In the airbus A320 pack there is the RAAS system will be present in the A330 ? i think more realistic  and a better experience

 

Yes, we do think it will be included.

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Airbus A330 said:

The goal is releasing the A330 before this thread reaches page 100

 

Nah, we first want to see every question asked a minimum of four times before we consider releasing. ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Airbus A330 said:

The goal is releasing the A330 before this thread reaches page 100

 

No promises ;)

 

Will the HGW variant be modeled? To my knowledge sadly Airbus never built the HGW variant though it would be super useful for those high-cap long range flights.

Share this post


Link to post
Vor 1 Stunde, Citation X sagte:

Will the HGW variant be modeled? To my knowledge sadly Airbus never built the HGW variant though it would be super useful for those high-cap long range flights.

 

really?

 

AS said they most propably will NOT build all variants that EXIST (-200, -300 -F, RR GE, PW, ....) and you ask about a variant even Airbus didn't build ?

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, The Dude said:

 

Nah, we first want to see every question asked a minimum of four times before we consider releasing. ;)

 

 

I can help with that

Share this post


Link to post

Gents,

I have trawled through nearly 200 pages of Q&A's for this product, some valid, and some inane. The one thing I, as a consumer would want, is for Aerosoft to get it right first time. If that takes until the next millennium then so be it. I am up to the eyes with rushed market products, which inevitably involve "patches & fixes".

I would not purchase a car without a steering wheel !. If necessary, increase the price, in order that you enter the market with a product that works first time (please)

Have fun with the rest of the bits you have to do.

Question: Do you schedule the development with some sort of "critical path" ?

best rgds

Carey

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Carey said:

Gents,

I have trawled through nearly 200 pages of Q&A's for this product, some valid, and some inane. The one thing I, as a consumer would want, is for Aerosoft to get it right first time.

If that takes until the next millennium then so be it. I am up to the eyes with rushed market products, which inevitably involve "patches & fixes".

I would not purchase a car without a steering wheel !. If necessary, increase the price, in order that you enter the market with a product that works first time (please)

Have fun with the rest of the bits you have to do.

Question: Do you schedule the development with some sort of "critical path" ?

best rgds

Carey

 

The thing with complex products like this is that even if you beta test them very thoroughly. You will still not find all bugs, since a beta test cannot cover every different hardware / software

(other, potentially conflicting, addons, drivers and etc) combination. So I think there will be some bugs, which will drive some of us mad, but the important part is how fast AS can eliminate

those bugs once the aircraft is released and if/how many bugs still remain after lets say 1,3,6 and 12 months.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Griffin78 said:

 

The thing with complex products like this is that even if you beta test them very thoroughly. You will still not find all bugs, since a beta test cannot cover every different hardware / software

(other, potentially conflicting, addons, drivers and etc) combination. So I think there will be some bugs, which will drive some of us mad, but the important part is how fast AS can eliminate

those bugs once the aircraft is released and if/how many bugs still remain after lets say 1,3,6 and 12 months.

 

 

 

That's kind of why I personally promote doing open betas. Now I know that it isn't Aerosoft's usual route. But an open beta will probably limit the amount of hotfixes needed after the initial release due to all the different users using different hardware/software specs and reporting any issues to AS. That would probably also mean a further delay in the release, though. But hey, we all want a great aircraft to fly. (Either way I am positive AS will deliver a great aircraft)

 

 

Obviously I'm just another crazed AS fanatic, so don't mind me. :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...