Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Wow... I strongly believe that this one has a huge potential to be by far, my favorite addon.........:):groupwave_s:

vor 23 Minuten, Fabio 79 sagte:

Wow... I strongly believe that this one has a huge potential to be by far, my favorite addon.........:):groupwave_s:

Agreed! Already love the A320 series to bits.  

Very good.

Modelling seems better than A320, IMHO. Btw, BRK FAN will not be modelled?

I bought the BBS 330 on a whim this week...

supernatural-screaming.gif

I've never been so disappointed in my entire life with regards to a purchase. After the 318-321, I know Aerosoft will be on point for the 330.

Holy crap! I just dropped my beer out of amazing ....

It is marvelous, many thanks for sharing!

41 minutes ago, DetCord said:

I've never been so disappointed in my entire life with regards to a purchase. After the 318-321, I know Aerosoft will be on point for the 330.

Well at least the disappointment will make you much more satisfied when AS releases this girl!

2 minutes ago, KDD said:

Holy crap! I just dropped my beer out of amazing ....

It is marvelous, many thanks for sharing!

You'd better grab another one quick.

4 minutes ago, TroopaKoopa_ said:

Well at least the disappointment will make you much more satisfied when AS releases this girl!

My standards have been set by the 318-319 with regards to this and future Aerosoft releases. This is probably why I'm so dismissive of the BBS bird. It's crap though, like seriously. Just awful.

Still, as far as a well rounded product goes, Aerosoft has it in the bag as far as I'm concerned. They've set the standard in a great many areas, especially with regards to textures, paint-kits (Thank you Stefan!), and optimization. As it stands now, no one does it better. Even the likes of PMDG could learn quite a bit from the Aerosoft Development Process.

1 minute ago, DetCord said:

This is probably why I'm so dismissive of the BBS bird. It's crap though, like seriously. Just awful.

Oh you're not wrong. I purchased it out of sheer curiosity and found myself looking for a refund in the first 5 minutes.

Hi all -screen shots look great.

Does anyone know if this will have shared cockpit like the 320?#

Thanks

Just now, matty088 said:

Hi all -screen shots look great.

Does anyone know if this will have shared cockpit like the 320?#

Thanks

Yes it will. The A318-21 series shared cockpit was a testbed for the A330. Do a quick search for shared cockpit and you'll find out more details!

Question that poped up in my mind. Will you be adding a time compression feature like is present on the PMDG 777? The A330 is used on quite long routes and a time compression feature will make the use of the 'Bus a lot more feasible for a guy like me who can only take a few hours at a time to do some serious flightsimming.

3 hours ago, DetCord said:

A long time ago in fs9 days, I had the MD-11 bug, and before the PMDG MD-11 came out, I bought the Perfect Flight MD-11. Uggghhh

6 minutes ago, gear up and off said:

I bought the Perfect Flight MD-11

Ah, you're the one!  ;)

6 hours ago, DetCord said:

Even the likes of PMDG could learn quite a bit from the Aerosoft Development Process.

I don't know any company out there that can match the speed of Aerosoft. Look at the number of sceneries, tools, and even aircraft of this complexity that these guys are working on. And no one has slept on any project at Aerosoft. Everything is under rapid development, and we keep getting regular updates. Amazing team, and amazing project managers.

4 hours ago, Airlifter said:

Will you be adding a time compression?

Some times I switch to 4x with the A320 during cruise, and it works just fine. I don't see why the A330 won't be able to do that. Although, such a thing depends heavily on how powerful your computer is. 

These pics are just amazing! whats the resolution of the textures?

4 hours ago, hen-330 said:

These pics are just amazing! whats the resolution of the textures?

2K, That the sweet spot between VAS use and look. 

If you want an amazing fact.... right now it's faster than our A320 VC even though it really looks like a new generation. Stefan rocks.

Hi guys,

It looks really promising!!! I can't wait to try it. I am flying this baby for an airline in Asia so if you need any input feel free to ask.

I have observed a small difference compared to our a/c in the last picture you posted. BCF fire extinguishers are red and H2O ones are green. The one in the cockpit is a BCF and therefore it should be red?

22 minutes ago, captrem said:

The one in the cockpit is a BCF and therefore it should be red?

Correct, that is why it is called WiP.

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If you want an amazing fact.... right now it's faster than our A320 VC even though it really looks like a new generation. Stefan rocks.

To be honest, personally I hope it doesn't get too far away from the A32X series as I will use it heavily mixed in my sim OPS .... I do hope to feel similarities between them although they go from light to heavy!

vor 53 Minuten, KDD sagte:

To be honest, personally I hope it doesn't get too far away from the A32X series as I will use it heavily mixed in my sim OPS .... I do hope to feel similarities between them although they go from light to heavy!

At least flying it should feel around the same. Roll rates and pitch moments are more or less the same between newer Airbus families. 

3 hours ago, captrem said:

...BCF fire extinguishers are red and H2O ones are green. The one in the cockpit is a BCF and therefore it should be red?

I have the feeling this may somehow be brand specific, or even model specific (to the extinguisher, not the aircraft).

On the airline I used to work for, all the BCFs on the 737 Classic were red, all the BCFs on the 737 NG were green, and of the same model shown in this preview picture. As such, it's not necessarily the case that a BCF is per definition green or red.

Perfect Model!!

Now, how are the external model progress? We might take a look in a little bit of there? :rolleyes:

If cant it, ok, and thanks for sharing the screens with us!!

Congrats and good work!!

Hi there everyone.

Just a small question for the person in charge of the exterior paint. How many files are representing the exterior model? and what resolution are they?

Thanks in advance, and looking forward to moew awesome pictures, especially in the exterior ;)