Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

Are you on FSX or P3D? If you are on FSX you might want to think about P3D, as it comes with a much better memory management than FSX:

Thank you for your reply.  I am on P3D (I indicated as such in post 1310).

I am on P3D 3.3.5 and still find memory management to be tricky at times.

Back to the 333... I hope to make many long-haul runs with it for some variety from the 777.  It feels like it has been a decade since we've had a decent Airbus for long haul.

4 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Certainly not, I'm flying with ORBX Open LC, addon airports, REX and Active Sky all the time and I honestly never had OOM problems.
Sure, you can overkill your simulation by selecting 4k textures everywhere, tweaking the hell out of your sim in terms of visual appearence (high LOD radius, etc.), but with a well balanced, mostly untweaked FSX you should not have memory issues using the above mentioned addons.

Just don´t expect too much from your sim, then it will work.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using P3D 3.3.5

9 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Small Update:

The gear looks really nice. Although it´s not finish modelled yet:)

vor 2 Stunden , Daniel Reber sagte:

The gear looks really nice. Although it´s not finish modelled yet:)

to me the gear modelling looks finito 

Looking great! Can you guys please implement a speed up feature like the PMDG 777 has? Would be helpful for long haul flights. 

vor 5 Stunden , Cloudster sagte:

Looking great! Can you guys please implement a speed up feature like the PMDG 777 has? Would be helpful for long haul flights. 

That would be nice :D

But u don't have this feature in reallife so i don't know...

lg

Julien

the product looks great you guys have a lot of talent for designing aircraft for flight sim do you guys know the release date for the a330

keep up the good work

Hi Morten, 

there is not a single page in this topic without this question and it's answer. So you either look one page back or use the forum search in the top right corner of this page and search for "release" in "This Topic" ;)  

vor 13 Stunden , gforce800 sagte:

to me the gear modelling looks finito 

Yes, but I ment the texturing, or will the gear be like this, when the product is finished?

57 minutes ago, Daniel Reber said:

Yes, but I ment the texturing, or will the gear be like this, when the product is finished?

The post says that it is READY for texturing. So the answer is no. It wont be like this when it will be released, it will be wayyyyyyyyyy better :)

5 hours ago, julien_Blue said:

That would be nice :D

But u don't have this feature in reallife so i don't know...

lg

Julien

Time compression is there on the PMDG 777 and it's very useful for doing long international flights which can be up to 14 hours or more. Just because it's not there in the real world doesn't mean anything. After all this is a SIMULATION. not everything is model 100%. There are many things modeled and featured in the AS bus that's not in the real life as well. As long as it doesn't take away from the sim. I'm sure that feature will enhance it more if anything.

2 minutes ago, Cloudster said:

Time compression is there on the PMDG 777 and it's very useful for doing long international flights which can be up to 14 hours or more. Just because it's not there in the real world doesn't mean anything. After all this is a SIMULATION. not everything is model 100%. There are many things modeled and featured in the AS bus that's not in the real life as well. As long as it doesn't take away from the sim. I'm sure that feature will enhance it more if anything.

I would not see a need for this on the A320 where you normally wouldn't have longer than a 2-6 hour flight but I do see how this would be a nice feature on a long-haul plane like the 777 or the A330. It would be a nice feature to add as Aerosoft begins developing more intercontinental/long-haul aircraft.

22 minutes ago, iccowan said:

Aerosoft begins developing more intercontinental/long-haul aircraft.

Who said we are doing more intercontinental/long haul aircraft? I can't recall any other announcement than the A330.

33 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Who said we are doing more intercontinental/long haul aircraft? I can't recall any other announcement than the A330.

I never said there were any other announcements I just simply made an assumption that there would be more developed after the A330. I could be completely wrong as I do not know what the actual plans are. I basically meant that it would be a nice feature for all the long haul aircraft released by Aerosoft including the A330 and any others, if any, that may be released in the future.

Pretty sure Aerosoft won't give us a plane without a certified and finished gear.

Before they can release it the plane must pass the tests and be certified by FSX's FAA.

So no the gear will look much better it's just a beta model.

35 minutes ago, Wackenopfer said:

FYI every FSX Craft comes with times acceleration?;)

Yes but there's something with the mechanics of the Airbus X aircrafts where it gets messed up if you use that. I haven't tried it but that's what the documentation says. 

Aerosoft Team,

I've done a search in this topic, but can't find an answer to my question--

Will both FSX and P3D Versions be released at the same time?

Apologies if it's been asked before, a simple quote or link to the answer will be helpful.

18 minutes ago, wind5urfer said:

Aerosoft Team,

I've done a search in this topic, but can't find an answer to my question--

Will both FSX and P3D Versions be released at the same time?

Apologies if it's been asked before, a simple quote or link to the answer will be helpful.

Yes, with Aerosoft you get FSX, FSX-SE and P3D released at the same all for one price when it's ready. Happy landings.

7 hours ago, Wackenopfer said:

FYI every FSX Craft comes with times acceleration?;)

Not true. Not every aircraft handles acceleration the same. The AS A320 can handle a max of 4x on my machine, but when I am in cruise, and initiate descend, the aircraft goes crazy. So yeah, I would be very very glad if the A330 can handle 8x in cruise, and 4x at all other times.

AS is looking into this but as a baseline it will not be worse than the AS busses sofar. Probably also not any better. :(

But it would be a welcome feature yes. 

I really cant wait any more to fly it.

another thing, it will be nice if the developer team creates the crew sounds according to the airlines. what i mean is for British Air Ways it will be British accent and for Emirates airlines Arabic accent, Asian Airlines Asian accent and so on.

I dont know if its possible or not, just a suggestion. 

Many Thanks. 

3 hours ago, thumbliner said:

Not true. Not every aircraft handles acceleration the same. The AS A320 can handle a max of 4x on my machine, but when I am in cruise, and initiate descend, the aircraft goes crazy. So yeah, I would be very very glad if the A330 can handle 8x in cruise, and 4x at all other times.

true as i wrote it. but you are right. not every aircraft  handles the acceleration fine. depends on the mechanics ;) i am just fine with accel. in cruize. the problem (as i know) is that the autopilot will be accelerated the same. it has less time for the same ammount of commands (waypoints, turns, generally coordination). because of that the commands will add until they previous commands are completed or overwritten. I sometimes have even problems with pmdg 777 at 8x. depends on the part of the route and wind for example. its just a very complex thing to get straight.