Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Great work! I know every most features on the A320 series will be present here, but just to confirm- will we see an improved view system? For example, on the 320, the views from the view bar don't by default support the ability to zoom or move around. This is easily changed with a simple aircraft.cfg tweak, but it would be nice to see it there default. Also, it would be nice to build the view system into FSX/P3D, so users can really customize what they want to see. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, BuddyDog said:

Nice belly, Stefan!   thanks

I bet nobody ever said that to him.

vor 6 Stunden , dillonh.wy sagte:

Great work! I know every most features on the A320 series will be present here, but just to confirm- will we see an improved view system? For example, on the 320, the views from the view bar don't by default support the ability to zoom or move around. This is easily changed with a simple aircraft.cfg tweak, but it would be nice to see it there default. Also, it would be nice to build the view system into FSX/P3D, so users can really customize what they want to see. Thank you!

Did you ever try SimpleCam from AivlaSoft. Since installing this small little and cheep tool I do not use the in-built view system anymore.

Beacon Discussion:

Beacon is controlled only by the Beacon switch(ON/OFF: it has no AUTO)

BUT: Strobe Anti-Coll- light has a timing unit which synchronizes the beacon AND strobe if bot are set on and/or the strobe to AUTO.

Greet from HAM

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

OMG (gosh)!  ROTFLMAO!

11 minutes ago, Wackenopfer said:

Beacon is controlled only by the Beacon switch(ON/OFF: it has no AUTO)

BUT: Strobe Anti-Coll- light has a timing unit which synchronizes the beacon AND strobe if bot are set on and/or the strobe to AUTO.

Excellent answer!

Thanks!

vor 6 Stunden , dillonh.wy sagte: Great work! I know every most features on the A320 series will be present here, but just to confirm- will we see an improved view system? For example, on the 320, the views from the view bar don't by default support the ability to zoom or move around. This is easily changed with a simple aircraft.cfg tweak, but it would be nice to see it there default. Also, it would be nice to build the view system into FSX/P3D, so users can really customize what they want to see. Thank you!

Did you ever try SimpleCam from AivlaSoft. Since installing this small little and cheep tool I do not use the in-built view system anymore.

No, I'll give it a go.

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 2:38 AM, Wackenopfer said:

To the Door-Discussion last page:

This Door is not an option but a so called EMER-EXIT Door. This is like the Overwing-Door of the smaller busses. Not used for boarding or catering. Just for some air for hot-headed mechanics doing their work. I have literally never seen a A340/330 with another type of door on Door 3L/R. An I have seen alot (not only from photos but i work on those aircrafts). The Door 2 at the 321 has different options in its size as the DLH for example uses it for boarding. 

As the A340/330 bases on the A306/A310 the door remained.

yah because  airbus decide to built the airbus 330/340 from the fuselage of the A310/306 to save money in the conception of th aircraft and its work because the maintenance  cost are very low compare to a boeing 767 or 757 and that why the succes of the airbus A330

22 minutes ago, sebi777 said:

yah because  airbus decide to built the airbus 330/340 from the fuselage of the A310/306 to save money in the conception of th aircraft and its work because the maintenance  cost are very low compare to a boeing 767 or 757 and that why the succes of the airbus A330

and where you get that information? and do you think the body is one to one the same? as the doors? to state that id like to see some evidence. To say the fuselage remains the same is not true at all. for that the systems had to stay the same as well roughly for example the cables (which are not present on 340 330 enhanced and only one at classic).

And especially because of a new type of aircraft they have new components which fail.

greets from the maintenance ;)

23 minutes ago, sebi777 said:

the system are not the same of course but the fuselase is the same

It's not, only some components of the fuselage have been taken over, but many have at least been modified, if not completly redesigned.

1 hour ago, sebi777 said:

the system are not the same of course but the fuselase is the same

nope. wings are completey new, tail is completely new, .......nose...is taken by 306/310

please before posting: at least look your information up!

The basic structure of the fuselage (the frames) may be the same, or close to the same, everything else is new. That's basically it.

Just because the fuselage diameter is the same, does not mean that everything involved in making up that diameter is the same. I'm more than confident that Airbus learned some valuable lessons with the ageing of the A300/A310, and incorporated those lessons in their design for the A330/A340.

25 minutes ago, bmn_com said:

will this aircraft be compatible with gsx.....

Yes, but actually all commercial aircraft are.

On 8/13/2016 at 7:29 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Utterly ruthless, man.

17 hours ago, bmn_com said:

will this aircraft be compatible with gsx.....

No, we'll build in a blockage that will block GSX for P3D users to make room for a possible AES P3D/FSX:SE update at some time in the future.

(caution: sarcasm)

6 hours ago, nealmac said:

Whoever said Germans don't have a sense of humour?

A scary one, though.

I picked up my jaw from the floor after I read "caution:sarcasm"

13 hours ago, nealmac said:

Whoever said Germans don't have a sense of humour?

Ahhh but I am not German actually. I am Dutch, we'll known for their sense of humour.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Ahhh but I am not German actually. I am Dutch, we'll known for their sense of humour.

Ahhh but I was taking about Emi ;)

normally emi has no humour:P he keeps thinking it might evolve but somehow he always drifts to sarcasm ;)

Back to Topic i would say :glider_s:

Does the a330 have the little dong noise (which I think has something to do with the emergency exit lights) when you put the landing gear up or when the landing gear goes down, like in the blue sky star simulations sound pack?