Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

5 minutes ago, EI137 said:

I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but so far as we know as are doing the rr version, could you guys do liveries that do not operate on the rr version i.e Aer Lingus operate the GE version could you put the EI livery on the AS A330 

Please read two posts up.

7 minutes ago, EI137 said:

I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but so far as we know as are doing the rr version, could you guys do liveries that do not operate on the rr version i.e Aer Lingus operate the GE version could you put the EI livery on the AS A330 

You should have looked 2 posts above yours for your answer from a moderator before you made your very 1st post.....

5 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please read two posts up.

LOL...we posted at the same time Tom....and apparently had the same thought.

4 hours ago, EI137 said:

Rule #1. Use search box to find an answer.

Welcome to Aerosoft Forums. :)

2 hours ago, julien_Blue said:

Coincidence?

Culture ;)

What kind of door will be just aft of the wing be, will it be the full entry door or a smaller emergency exit door like the one shown in the picture

image.jpeg

18 minutes ago, EI137 said:

What kind of door will be just aft of the wing be, will it be the full entry door or a smaller emergency exit door like the one shown in the picture

image.jpeg

Thats I think what will be a Texturer's choice, If the real plane has a small Exit then the Texturer will do it small, big in case of some airlines with the 406/440 seat exit layout.

The A330 in the picture above is a -200 anyway. The most common variant of the -300 has smaller emergency exit doors aft of the wing. Airlines, who cram people in like sardines into cans have a full-size exit door in the same place. I'd say it's up to Aerosoft to include an option in the paintkit for the latter variant. If not, it's up to the repainter.

vor 2 Stunden , EI137 sagte:

image.jpeg

There will be an extra model/texture for the small door variant of course.

44 minutes ago, sebi777 said:

i never seen that door  its Strange thing nad i see other photos and its not a photoshp :)

As with all Busses there are a zillion different versions. We believe they do so to drive is crazy.

1 hour ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

There will be an extra model/texture for the small door variant of course.

in fact its the same exit door for the all A330-200 

11 hours ago, krivadesign said:

You may have missed that they are developing the A330-300. The A330-200 is not on the table, for now.

A lot of a330-300s have the that door, I chose to put an a330-200 because it was on my camera roll 

Vor 1 Stunde, EI137 sagte:

A lot of a330-300s have the that door, I chose to put an a330-200 because it was on my camera roll 

Lufthansa has the door for its A330. I saw it when I was in our A321 to London and next to us was a A330 of LH:)

43 minutes ago, Joakim Richardson said:

I have a small question.. Will there be a Pre Order?? Early access?? 

You can use the search fonction, I belive this has been asked and answered before. 

30 minutes ago, Trachemys said:

Sorry but I have no time to follow the entire topic so I do not know if this issue was previously answered, my query is about the panel lights, are you able to switch  them off? I mean, the CRJ model which is in develop process, the panel lights can not be disconnected, what about this model? can you get a completely dark vc like in maj soft q400, pmdg or fsl products? and... if I turn on the captain FD switch, the other switch automatically turns on too? both  ítems describe the profile of this Project, at least for me... thank you.

1. That is why the "search" function was created on the internet.

2. To say that "I have no time to follow the entire topic", might be seen as an implication that the rest of us are extremely jobless. A better way to put it might be as follows "I don't have enough interest in this project to follow the entire topic..."

3. Panel lights can be turned off in the Aerosoft A320. So it will be possible in the Aerosoft A330 also. Anything in that aircraft will be in this one. Rule of thumb!

4. Both FD switches in the Aerosoft A320 are connected. In the A330, I assume it will be the same case because having separate displays puts load on performance (FPS).

5. Project profile described! B)

Aerosoft,  can we please have a little more customizable lighting system?

separeted integral lighting , flood lights and dome lights ?

please.

2 hours ago, Trachemys said:

thumbliner, it would be great if the upcoming aerosoft a330 would be as complex as you are, thank you.

Thumbliner is being practical. someone would need to be paid a 24h "day job" just for keeping answering the same repeated questions that pop up every single day. You'll notice that if you start visiting regularly to check on any progress. A forum thread is a growing library. The information is already there waiting to be searched for. 

On 13/05/2016 at 5:49 AM, davecessna said:
1 hour ago, lordweedy said:

Aerosoft,  can we please have a little more customizable lighting system?

separeted integral lighting , flood lights and dome lights ?

This question has been asked and answered already a few time in this topic. 

Just search for lighting and you will end up for example here:

On 01/08/2016 at 4:52 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

A wise man has once said that you need to use anything you do as marketing so here it goes. I have just send the very first pre-alpha version to a select group of external testers. These are friends who have been our guinea pigs for many many years (do not ask to be in the beta, there is none) and who can start to tear the the thing apart now.  For example the APU implementation is now done. Compared to A320 e.g. APU start up is vastly improved: Timing, non linear RPM increase at startup, temps relative to current RPM, max temp limits changing during start up, EGT indication (before APU start) is no longer fix at 10°C but relative to outside temp, APU START button no longer a push button switch but a push button now (not remaining pushed in after being pressed), etc.  This is typical for this product, we still only do Standard Procedure but now they will be done better and all the small imperfections (that honestly not a lot of people noticed) removed. If I find time I'll do a small vid of the APU startup tomorrow.

And it all looks pretty good as well I think. In fact I think that Stefan is still the best modeler for aircraft around. Do click on the full size option to see it in full glory.

11.png

Very nice! Just FYI, the type of switch you describe as 'push button now' is a 'Momentary Switch'

17 hours ago, S_D said:

Very nice! Just FYI, the type of switch you describe as 'push button now' is a 'Momentary Switch'

Just FYI, the definition may be called a momentary switch, but Airbus still calls them Pushbutton Switch (pbsw.). It doesnt matter if he holds the position, like the PACK pbsw. or it is just pushed but remains its initial status like the APU START pbsw.

If Airbus would have named them each according its function the captains would think twice and so on to press a switch. It would complicate SOP and EMER situations. Or in general situations in which certain clarification is just unnecessary. I imagine discussion between those computer controllers if the switch is momentary or not, to press it or not and so on. They would write dozens of Complanint into the technical log for sure just so we will have to tell them that the function is completelly non-relevant.

As one of my favorite sign-offs for unnecessary Techlog-Entries: "Thank you for the additional paper-work"

To the Door-Discussion last page:

This Door is not an option but a so called EMER-EXIT Door. This is like the Overwing-Door of the smaller busses. Not used for boarding or catering. Just for some air for hot-headed mechanics doing their work. I have literally never seen a A340/330 with another type of door on Door 3L/R. An I have seen alot (not only from photos but i work on those aircrafts). The Door 2 at the 321 has different options in its size as the DLH for example uses it for boarding. 

As the A340/330 bases on the A306/A310 the door remained.

aircraft-airbus-a-300-registration-9K-AM

Greets from CGN