Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

I am curious if you will do a 340 after the 330 release. Love the 320 and cant wait to buy the 330

Please enter A340 into the search box in the top right corner of this page, switch to This Topic and hit enter to get the answer to your question.

A wise man has once said that you need to use anything you do as marketing so here it goes. I have just send the very first pre-alpha version to a select group of external testers. These are friends who have been our guinea pigs for many many years (do not ask to be in the beta, there is none) and who can start to tear the the thing apart now.  For example the APU implementation is now done. Compared to A320 e.g. APU start up is vastly improved: Timing, non linear RPM increase at startup, temps relative to current RPM, max temp limits changing during start up, EGT indication (before APU start) is no longer fix at 10°C but relative to outside temp, APU START button no longer a push button switch but a push button now (not remaining pushed in after being pressed), etc.  This is typical for this product, we still only do Standard Procedure but now they will be done better and all the small imperfections (that honestly not a lot of people noticed) removed. If I find time I'll do a small vid of the APU startup tomorrow.

And it all looks pretty good as well I think. In fact I think that Stefan is still the best modeler for aircraft around. Do click on the full size option to see it in full glory.

11.png

7 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

A wise man has once said that you need to use anything you do as marketing so here it goes. I have just send the very first pre-alpha version to a select group of external testers. These are friends who have been our guinea pigs for many many years (do not ask to be in the beta, there is none) and who can start to tear the the thing apart now.  For example the APU implementation is now done. Compared to A320 e.g. APU start up is vastly improved: Timing, non linear RPM increase at startup, temps relative to current RPM, max temp limits changing during start up, EGT indication (before APU start) is no longer fix at 10°C but relative to outside temp, APU START button no longer a push button switch but a push button now (not remaining pushed in after being pressed), etc.  This is typical for this product, we still only do Standard Procedure but now they will be done better and all the small imperfections (that honestly not a lot of people noticed) removed. If I find time I'll do a small vid of the APU startup tomorrow.

And it all looks pretty good as well I think. In fact I think that Stefan is still the best modeler for aircraft around. Do click on the full size option to see it in full glory.

11.png

"3 minutes ago". Wow, I picked the right time to Google search for "Aerosoft A330"! :D

I've got to say I love the wear and tear of the panels - looks a bit more used and realistic :D Great job, guys!

27 minutes ago, HardrockCafe said:

Wow.. Very nice! I hope we can fly this bird by the end of the year. :D

So do I. But as said I am NOT pushing this release until my CEO puts me on the rack.

I'll be sure to propose to it when it comes out :lol:. Great news and outstanding work Team Aerosoft. Thanks for the great scenery and aircraft.

I hope the external test team enjoy testing the Mademoiselle Rouge 😉

Looking forward to the release of this beautiful plane 😀

Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

11.png

to the alpha testers what is the taxing performance like....

4 hours ago, bmn_com said:

to the alpha testers what is the taxing performance like....

Ask again when we are in late beta. Alpha state is not about stuff like that. 

Late beta will be when all the testers post screenshots of their testflights. 

vor 59 Minuten, Airbus339 sagte:

Will these changes be brought back to the A320 series?

@Airbus339 As said many times: Yes, some Improvements made in the A330 will also been brought back to the A320/A321 and A319/A318 in a (very last?) service pack.

Hello !

Just beautiful !!! I can see on the left MCDU a WIND page, will it be possible to enter wind data or import it from PFPX like PMDG 777 does ?

Thanks a lot

Please don't start a livery discussion. Every second or third page in this topic provides the answer to liveries for the A330...

On 01/08/2016 at 5:52 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

11.png

Now this and the other previews make me extremely excited! I love the way how you guys treat the Airbus. And honestly said, I never really was an Airbus fan. But the way how your product is, the way how it handles, and the way how it runs damn smooth in P3D, make it an very versatile aircraft that fits perfectly for an easy and quick hop through interesting places!

Also kudo's for your previews and insight in the progress, highly appreciated!

I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but so far as we know as are doing the rr version, could you guys do liveries that do not operate on the rr version i.e Aer Lingus operate the GE version could you put the EI livery on the AS A330