Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Jerdoo, as he does for all out FS/P3d products

Awesome. His channel is mesmerizing. I must unsubscribe soon. In the best interest of my spending habits, I try to stay away from his videos. ;)

Will the A330 have the custom view system like the A320 family? I find that very annoying, especially with EZDOK. It would be great if you could disable it, but nonetheless, amazing work!

I agree (though I don't use EZDOK).  Yes sir, you most certainly can. I disabled them in the A320 via the Copilot CDU and I re-wrote the views in the CFG to make them more like traditional FS views - plus reordered them to make them more logical and better (faster) for Shared Cockpit. If the A320 view system makes it into the A330 (I'm almost sure it will) we should be able to do the same as I did in the A320.

Some people LOVE the A320 view system (seems like mostly people somewhat new to flight simulation, or at least to Airliners), and some people dislike it a great deal, so I guess it's like most anything else... some like it, some don't.

My best wishes.

3 hours ago, virtualflying said:

Will the A330 have the custom view system like the A320 family? I find that very annoying, especially with EZDOK. It would be great if you could disable it, but nonetheless, amazing work!

That A320 view system was a lifesaver till I got EZDOK. So I would vote for it to stay, for those that don't have EZDOK.

5 hours ago, virtualflying said:

It can be disabled, from the right MCDU.

Time for a friday update. Work is now transitioning into the texture painting sector. Still some little stuff to add like pitots, sensors and the outflow valve panels (so please not complain about such findings);  such works happen parallely to painting...

FLIGHT_004.png

FLIGHT_005.png

FLIGHT_003.png

FLIGHT_002.png

FLIGHT_001.png

I am curious with regards to the texture mapping. Is it going to be the same as the A320 series? Or a bit more friendly?

vor 4 Minuten, B767-300 sagte:

I am curious with regards to the texture mapping. Is it going to be the same as the A320 series? Or a bit more friendly?

Hi B767-300!

The texture mapping at the A320 was already friendly. Elsewise there would be not the high number of repaints out there.

4 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Hi B767-300!

The texture mapping at the A320 was already friendly. Elsewise there would be not the high number of repaints out there.

Hi Stefan,

I don't mean it in a negative way. So I gather the same idea behind the mapping used on the A320 will be applied to the A330?

vor 9 Minuten, B767-300 sagte:

Hi Stefan,

I don't mean it in a negative way. So I gather the same idea behind the mapping used on the A320 will be applied to the A330?

What is for you the "same idea"?

4 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

What is for you the "same idea"?

Well, is the mapping going to be the same? Wrapped with various parts like the doors and rudders aligned offset etc?

1 minute ago, B767-300 said:

Well, is the mapping going to be the same? Wrapped with various parts like the doors and rudders aligned offset etc?

The only thing that I do not like is the door part, everything else is fairly friendly.

39 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Time for a friday update. Work is now transitioning into the texture painting sector. Still some little stuff to add like pitots, sensors and the outflow valve panels (so please not complain about such findings);  such works happen parallely to painting...

FLIGHT_004.png

FLIGHT_005.png

FLIGHT_003.png

FLIGHT_002.png

FLIGHT_001.png

Wonderful.. thanks for the update stefan.cheers mate.

gerade, B767-300 sagte:

At the A330 the doors are included into the regular fuselage surface flow.

The rudders are aligned vertically exact to the pixel, but horizontally with an offset. So i you got a logo for the vertical stabilizer you can offset it simply horizontally to get the united look of the whole area. The offset result from the fact, that the forward part of the rudder is covered partly by the vertical stabilizer.

As this also needs to be textured for itself (as it becomes visible when the rudder is rotated) the MUST be an offset of the rudder. But the way it is done is as easy as possible.

2 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

At the A330 the doors are included into the regular fuselage surface flow.

The rudders are aligned vertically exact to the pixel, but horizontally with an offset. So i you got a logo for the vertical stabilizer you can offset it simply horizontally to get the united look of the whole area. The offset result from the fact, that the forward part of the rudder is covered partly by the vertical stabilizer.

As this also needs to be textured for itself (as it becomes visible when the rudder is rotated) the MUST be an offset of the rudder. But the way it is done is as easy as possible.

Will the paintkit be divided into several parts of the fuselage as they are in the A320 series or is there going to be a master template?

vor 10 Minuten, Flightplayer sagte:

Will the paintkit be divided into several parts of the fuselage as they are in the A320 series or is there going to be a master template?

The A330 has a length of 63.7 Meters. A Piper Cub got a length of 6.8 Meters.

So yes, of course the paint kit is split into several parts again for the center fuselage. The master template is still discussed internally.

Looks great!! will you guys apply dynamic reflection and see through cabin windows?

Will it include the smell of kerosene ?   If not, I'll pass

Great new shots.