Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Gentleman,

AS will model a standard A330-300. This will have the fuel configuration that Wackenopfer already mentioned.  

And as Wackenopfer also mentioned KG or LBS is a different story than L and US gal. For this google is also your friend. ;)

3 hours ago, JuanfaDiaz said:

Hi, this A330 is going to be awesome. I can't wait for it. But just a question, once the wing is ready, do you think guys you can add this wing reflex effect? It'll be nice if you could.

Looking at static pictures to see a dynamic effect somehow does not work for me. What do you mean?

Not having seen the wingflex of the AS A330 yet I am pretty sure it will look the same as some competitors model it. Just look at those to get an idea. In the end the AS A330 will be a simulation of the entire aircraft from a Captains SOP perspective and not a wingflex simulator that will do every possible bent and twist.  

Ps, having reread your question you probably mean the reflection of the winglet on the wing. I do not see this happening but who knows. 

9 hours ago, The Dude said:

Looking at static pictures to see a dynamic effect somehow does not work for me. What do you mean?

Not having seen the wingflex of the AS A330 yet I am pretty sure it will look the same as some competitors model it. Just look at those to get an idea. In the end the AS A330 will be a simulation of the entire aircraft from a Captains SOP perspective and not a wingflex simulator that will do every possible bent and twist.  

Ps, having reread your question you probably mean the reflection of the winglet on the wing. I do not see this happening but who knows. 

Thanks! Best wishes.

32 minutes ago, bmn_com said:

my post disappeared.. bug?,,,

air france livery please...

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it disapeared, It was likely moved or deleted because:

1.  Aerosoft Commercial Aircraft are released with a large number of liveries, and since it's an Airbus one can surely bet it will have an Air France livery (given the aircraft is built in France and Air France is a major user of the aircraft), as well as a livery for many other real world operators of the A330.

2.  If you check the liveries for the A318/A318/A320/A321, you will not only find a large array of liveries available (including Air France), there are well over a hundred more liveries done by a handful of very talented and devoted repaint artists (seriously, go check out the forum for this and look all the liveries).  The repaint guys are exceptionally talent and we're very lucky to have them!.

3. Asking for a livery at this stage is pretty far ahead of the game.  I'd wait until it was released, and if the livery you want isn't there then requesting a repaint is the excepted way to proceed. That said, you can bet the bank that Air France will be included - it's a given.

I'll leave this post in the Preview Section in case this comes up again (it does every now and again).

My very best wishes to you my friend, and welcome to the Aerosoft Forums.

On 7/17/2016 at 4:31 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

For some reason I have yet to identify, some people have exceptionally slow pan rates in the AIrbus VC while others have no problem whatsoever.

The good news is that you CAN EASILY edit this yourself.

1. Before you start, backup the Aircraft.cfg (I name it "Aircraft_original.cfg" and keep it in the aircraft folder).

2. Open the Aircraft.cfg file, and go to the "CAMERADEFINITION" section.  The the view you want to speed up, edit the PitchPanRate and HeadingPanRate fields. Normally you'll want to keep these values the same.

3. If your pan rate is very slow, you might start by setting the above fields to 80. This works best for me.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Best wishes.

Thank you!

in this add-on it will be possible to convert the weight unit (LBS to KGS) and (KGS to LBS)?   because some American compagny have the weight  unit in LBS

1 hour ago, sebi777 said:

in this add-on it will be possible to convert the weight unit (LBS to KGS) and (KGS to LBS)?   because some American compagny have the weight  unit in LBS

The Aerosoft A320 model does that. You can even do that in default FS. So... maybe? ;)

1 hour ago, Kihew said:

The Aerosoft A320 model does that.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't, unless there is something I'm not aware of.  Please share if you now how.

Last I knew, Aerosoft was considering adding this to the Configurator.

Here is a related post.

Best wishes everyone.

hey guys! 

Quick question, are we going to have the real sound for this aircraft? like engine sounds, turning the knobs etc.:D

10 minutes ago, francis16 said:

hey guys! 

Quick question, are we going to have the real sound for this aircraft? like engine sounds, turning the knobs etc.:D

It will be 'realistic'.

42 minutes ago, francis16 said:

hey guys! 

Yes, we have done a complete sound recording of all controls in the cockpit already and and external sound set has been bought.

49 minutes ago, thumbliner said:

It will be 'realistic'.

oh wow! thats something to look for! one other thing, can we also see the wings from the cockpit? In the A320 family i cant even see the wings. 

Keep in mind that the VAS usage increases by adding more stuff. 

vor 52 Minuten, francis16 sagte:

oh wow! thats something to look for! one other thing, can we also see the wings from the cockpit? In the A320 family i cant even see the wings. 

That would be great!! I love this feature on the PMDG 737

You are not able to see the wing tips from within an A320 cockpit (unless you press your nose hardly against the side window), therefore its not modeled in the Aerosoft A320.

Things are different in an A330. It is easily possible to see the wing tips from within the cockpit and therefore it will be modeled in the Aerosoft A330.

Hello,

I have a question about the EFB. Must we pay extra for the Charts in the EFB? Or can we use them forever if we buy the Airbus A330?

Thanks.

Daniel

vor 1 minute, Mathijs Kok sagte:

We are not sure how we will handle the charts in the EFB but the license we got does not allow us to offer the charts without restrictions. So you will always have to pay to access them. Currently we offer day, month and year options for that. see: www.aerosoft.com/products/navdatapro-complete/navdatapro-complete.html

Ok . Thanks for the information.

12 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We are not sure how we will handle the charts in the EFB but the license we got does not allow us to offer the charts without restrictions. So you will always have to pay to access them. Currently we offer day, month and year options for that. see: www.aerosoft.com/products/navdatapro-complete/navdatapro-complete.html

Will Navigraph (for the people with a license) be compatible?

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

You are not able to see the wing tips from within an A320 cockpit (unless you press your nose hardly against the side window), therefore its not modeled in the Aerosoft A320.

I'm pretty sure you can.

273567072_264ea44222_m.jpg

19 minutes ago, Frederik Pedersen said:

Will Navigraph (for the people with a license) be compatible?

I would assume not, but time will tell.

As far as I am aware they don't even have an API, nor the license to use the Charts for such projects.

7 minutes ago, toga_10 said:

I'm pretty sure you can.

273567072_264ea44222_m.jpg

Well, now try it without smashing the camera into the window.

Sure, if you press your face against the window you can even see the wings in a 777-300ER, but that's not exactly the sense of a simulation.