Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

4 hours ago, Jochen W said:

Hallo Mathijs,

I'm deeply impressed that you're answering late in the evening and also at the weekend.

I can't say it in English:

umso mehr weiß ich Deine Antworten und Dein Engagement zu schätzen!

I know that some managers are working 8 days a week and 30 hours a day, but I hope, you have enough leisure time for staying healthy, happy and helpfully.

Sorry for interfering!

My respect and my regards

Jochen

That was a nice thing to say, and a respectful comment!

Why the negative votes, gentlemen?

1 hour ago, KingMusjo said:

Why the negative votes, gentlemen?

I would guess because it is off topic and partly in a language not everybody that reads here can understand. 

Because of the nice words we did not delete the post but judging by the votes not everybody shares our descision. 

Feeling this could go in a direction that has nothing to do with the A330 Preview any follow up posts here will be removed. As always feel free to discuss this further in the general section. 

Thanks

41 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I would guess because it is off topic and partly in a language not everybody that reads here can understand. 

Because of the nice words we did not delete the post but judging by the votes not everybody shares our descision. 

Feeling this could go in a direction that has nothing to do with the A330 Preview any follow up posts here will be removed. As always feel free to discuss this further in the general section. 

Thanks

Fair enough...

Thank you for the info!

Regards,

from my point of view, it should be able to activate the steering tiller

this is something that if used daily, and causes the operation to be realistic, to block the pedals to turn to maneuver on land, as it is in reality.

1 hour ago, KingMusjo said:

Fair enough...

Thank you for the info!

Regards,

Okay and that closes that topic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 minutes ago, LW_Development said:

from my point of view, it should be able to activate the steering tiller

this is something that if used daily, and causes the operation to be realistic, to block the pedals to turn to maneuver on land, as it is in reality.

Just like in the A320 you can use the tiller, even link it to a channel. 

99.jpg

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Хорошо, и что закрывает эту тему.

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

Так же, как в A320 вы можете использовать культиватор, даже связать его с каналом. 

99.jpg

Hello! I paint livery, will be able to post soon paint kit for the A330?

vor 4 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Okay and that closes that topic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like in the A320 you can use the tiller, even link it to a channel. 

99.jpg

I know that in the Blackbox A340 you have to push this button and then you can move the nose wheel and when you pull it the nose wheel don´t move anymore. Why aren´t you able to do it like this?

12 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I'll discuss that.

Thank you very much for your openness to feedback.

12 hours ago, ShoeAShoeRussia said:

Hello! I paint livery, will be able to post soon paint kit for the A330?

I do not expect the paint kit until close to release because things might change in a late stage.

vor 3 Stunden , Emanuel Hagen sagte:

As the flaps are not heared in the cockpit the answer is no, sorry.

But the engine sound are heard from the cockpit and also when they are starting up. That´s such a great sound at the RR engines.

2 hours ago, generale84 said:

You can heard something like gear hyd during retract it inside cabin

Inside the cabin, yes, but that's not the same as inside the cockpit.
There is quite a thick wall which is keeping the evil guys out of the cockpit which also keeps a lot of the sound from the passenger cabin out of the cockpit.
And then there is of course the wind noise which is really loud that makes it impossible to hear a lot of sounds that are heared in the cabin in the cockpit.

16 minutes ago, Daniel Reber said:

But the engine sound are heard from the cockpit and also when they are starting up. That´s such a great sound at the RR engines.

Mmh, let me think about those... engines, no, no one hears those in a cockpit ;)

36 minutes ago, Speedbird ATC said:

I knew it! In order to cut costs and shorten development time, Aerosoft are not including engine sounds in the A330! :P

Well not just the sounds. We descided that since there was so much controversity about which engine version should be included we will just not put any engines below the wings.
This way no one can complain why a certain version was modelled and another one not.

You see, we did our homework! :P

Probably we will sell those engines as seperate expansion packs lateron for some 29,99 for FSX and 59,99 for P3D users - per engine of course since real airlines also have to buy two engines to get one airplane flying!

Realism as far as it gets!

Well, RR engines are always a bit more expensive then PW (maybe in the low 7 digit range), but in the ende it depends how many A330 you are ordering, the more you order, the more equal it will be.

Inside the cabin, yes, but that's not the same as inside the cockpit.
There is quite a thick wall which is keeping the evil guys out of the cockpit which also keeps a lot of the sound from the passenger cabin out of the cockpit.
And then there is of course the wind noise which is really loud that makes it impossible to hear a lot of sounds that are heared in the cabin in the cockpit.

Mmh, let me think about those... engines, no, no one hears those in a cockpit ;)

Oh yes you can. Ask my uncle, but that will be a bit difficult for you. Hm, he didn´t fly the A330, but the A340 and he heard the engines starting up when he was sitting in the Cockpit. He heard it even in the A340-300, but when you won´t include, I can´t get some. But is it possible to produce a sounpack for the A330, maybe when every engine type is ready?

Well not just the sounds. We descided that since there was so much controversity about which engine version should be included we will just not put any engines below the wings.
This way no one can complain why a certain version was modelled and another one not.

You see, we did our homework! :P

Probably we will sell those engines as seperate expansion packs lateron for some 29,99 for FSX and 59,99 for P3D users - per engine of course since real airlines also have to buy two engines to get one airplane flying!

Realism as far as it gets!

And remember not to have fun while enjoying those engine variants in P3D for professional training!! B)

11 hours ago, KingMusjo said:

Will there be different prices with regards to engine variants? (PW, RR etc...) :D

No it will be one product, one price for FSX:SP2, FSX:STEAM and P3D, no nonsense with higher prices for some sims or not being allowed to install it in the sim you want it in. Also no online verification or any limit on how often you install or on how many systems.

Two questions:

1) Will it have etops equipment like the real plane?

2)Would it be possible to have a third crew member in SFD, like a reserve pilot?

2 minutes ago, onlyplanes88 said:

Two questions:

1) Will it have etops equipment like the real plane?

2)Would it be possible to have a third crew member in SFD, like a reserve pilot?

What do you mean with question 1 and 2 with regard to a flightsimulator?

Whilst realizing you are cutting back animations to the bone I have but one concern.  I like to fly to my destination and on landing slide back the window.  To me this is like stepping out of the door after a successful flight.  As well as using it before take off and not many planes have one, especially as detailed as the Aerosoft one is.  I suspect we have lost this feature too but really have to ask the question.  Will you include the sliding window we had previously in other planes?

3 minutes ago, Reider said:

Whilst realizing you are cutting back animations to the bone I have but one concern.

You realize of course, that all the above said was just joking around, right?