Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

If you are serious, then never. Aerosoft do not do preorders as they have no need to, since they are not to concerned about getting an idea of how many boxes to print. I am sure someone from Aerosoft will explain in more detail. Welcome to the forums!

5 hours ago, bmn_com said:

when will this be available for preorder...

Aerosoft/Mathijs have explained this before (cant find any references so it was probably in the old thread)  and if they allow pre-order it means that those who have pre-orderd it can/will start making demands

on/ti AS about information about release or etc. As soon as you charge someone for something it comes with obligations.  So as long as AS doesn't open it up for purchase, they can do as they wish with product

without anyone being entitled to anything.

And to make it more clear:

pre-order does not mean pre-paid, therefore:

• pre-order for downloads will never be available (doesn't make sense)
  • pre-order for boxed products might be available, but customer who pre-ordered will get an email that the product has been shipeed and at this time they will be charged, not earlier!

And this is the end of pre-order discussion. ;)

Is there going to be a CF6 variant of the A330?

Just now, wongd1 said:

Is there going to be a CF6 variant of the A330?

Please read the first post of this topic.

2 minutes ago, pilotedu972 said:

Please read the first post of this topic.

I did, but I was just wondering if they will

5 minutes ago, wongd1 said:

I did, but I was just wondering if they will

My bad, as far as I know nothing decided yet. I could be wrong.

Hello,

I´m so interested when there will be the next screenshots? Please give me an answer. I´m so excited

14 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Normally we try to show something on Friday.

Before or after your glass of wine? :lol:

So you think I drink one glass of wine a week? Cute.

I'll ask Stefan for some images.

vor 4 Stunden , Speedbird ATC sagte:

Guess what song I am posting here on Friday

I think this.

2M dislikes haha.

lg

Ouch. That link lead me to some music i got almost brain cancer from. At least it settled in my head and plays now endless....

This weeks work went into the processing of the geometry made the last week, which means unwrapping that whole stuff (making a 2d layout of the 3d object to be able to paint it) and animating the rest inclusive the much desired WINGFLEX.

Testing and finetuning will start next week. The wing is really the complex core component of the A330. As the rest looks rather conventional, thinking that this suberb hardware was constructed already in the 1980s lets one feel respect for its designers!

Hi,

First time posting on these forums really nice to see the transparency you guys have between you and your customers!

Will the MCDU allow us to enter winds aloft data or import this through a datalink with ActiveSky/PFPX?

Thanks for the kind comments ifitisaboeing.... 

You will be able to insert winds, but we do not link to specific tools. Just like the real pilots do...

8 hours ago, julien_Blue said:

I think this.

2M dislikes haha.

lg

OH my gawd, how can I un-watch THAT!?

8 hours ago, julien_Blue said:

I think this.

2M dislikes haha.

lg

That was worse than getting Rick-Rolled.

vor 11 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

So you think I drink one glass of wine a week? Cute.

I'll ask Stefan for some images.

Ohhhhhh, thank you soo much.

On 4/18/2016 at 7:11 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Because the previous topic was merged with something else I open a new one with two new images.

To be clear about a few issues:

• Release is expected in 2016 (but hey, shit happens)
  • We start with the A333 with RR engines but we might expand, nothing decided yet though, a full coverage of all possible models is not our goal
  • As with the current busses we focus on the task of the pilots as this allows us to make an realistic product for a reasonable price.  We do not include anything that does not occur at least once every 5000 hours of flight
  • As with the current busses we will try to include many features that are normally only added with other add-ons
  • And yes it will have wingflex.

A330PIT_002.png

A330PIT_001.pngCan i become a beta tester?

Gentlemen, very nice work work indeed.  I know its early, but have you formalized the format/style the A330's repaint kit will be?  If not, I would request it include a fuselage master template.  This feature would ease the creation of complex livery and encourage allow novice painters.     

4 hours ago, CheapCharlie said:

Gentlemen, very nice work work indeed.  I know its early, but have you formalized the format/style the A330's repaint kit will be?  If not, I would request it include a fuselage master template.  This feature would ease the creation of complex livery and encourage allow novice painters.     

I'll discuss that.

Hallo Mathijs,

I'm deeply impressed that you're answering late in the evening and also at the weekend.

I can't say it in English:

umso mehr weiß ich Deine Antworten und Dein Engagement zu schätzen!

I know that some managers are working 8 days a week and 30 hours a day, but I hope, you have enough leisure time for staying healthy, happy and helpfully.

Sorry for interfering!

My respect and my regards

Jochen