Jump to content
Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Recommended Posts

On 15. Juni 2016 at 09:57, Ralf Eßer sagte:

I know with all the Hardware i got i am Part of a minority.

but one of the most Important things to me is beeing able to switch Radio frequencies and squawk via spadnext/saitek radio panel.

so my suggestion is, and i know the minority problem, is there also planned to test this? I would love to have an Airbus Long Range in my fleet. actually only on pmdg 737 NGX because it is the only Aircraft where all my Hardware is 100% working.

if you Need a Tester dont hesitate to ask me.

Well, i should have Tested my Airbus again. With p3d the aerosoft A319/A320 work as i prefer, so i guess this will too

Share this post


Link to post

" -  No Announcement done by cabin crew is heard either in cockpit  !!!!!! "

That's what I've always disliked in sims, that we can hear the cabin announcements in the cockpit, it must drive the pilots insane if they should hear this everytime.

Really hope Aerosoft will NOT implement it in the A330.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Jlunddk said:

" -  No Announcement done by cabin crew is heard either in cockpit  !!!!!! "

That's what I've always disliked in sims, that we can hear the cabin announcements in the cockpit, it must drive the pilots insane if they should hear this everytime.

Really hope Aerosoft will NOT implement it in the A330.

 

 

Just turn the volume down on the FA or Turn the FA off on the options - surely better to have on/off options & not completely remove for those who like it

Not everyone is a purist. Personally the sounds add something to me. I think I would fall asleep on longer flights otherwise

Share this post


Link to post

Hmmm, I don't get it. On one hand people want sims to be as realistic AS possible, but when/if they do make them just that, people always find something to complain about anyway.

If announcements can't be heard in the cockpit, why should they then model it?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jlunddk said:

Hmmm, I don't get it. On one hand people want sims to be as realistic AS possible, but when/if they do make them just that, people always find something to complain about anyway.

If announcements can't be heard in the cockpit, why should they then model it?

That was my point. I'm not complaining btw. A on/off switch for those types of things is available in the a318-20 already so I don't see the need to change. The current standard pleases everyone. I just assumed you didn't know how to turn it off

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Jlunddk said:

Hmmm, I don't get it. On one hand people want sims to be as realistic AS possible, but when/if they do make them just that, people always find something to complain about anyway.

If announcements can't be heard in the cockpit, why should they then model it?

 

The far majority of the audience in here, are 'desk-pilots'.

When they board an airplane, they're flying as passangers... 
I assume, that they want it as realistic towards - or as close to - the experience as they remember it... :) 

 

(me included, I must confess...)

Share this post


Link to post

There are some things a PC simulator should compensate for because you don't "feel" things like you do in the real cockpit. There was a discussion about that in one of the pages in the CRJ thread. For example, if I remember correctly, the engine sounds are modelled louder than in reality to compensate the lack of "feeling the rumble" of the engines in reality. So why not include things like crew sound if they already exist in the A320, as long as you can easily turn them off. Well, me personally, if I want to have a crew modelled, I use FSPassengers. If not, I don't. But there's nothing wrong with having an option for it. Same thing with other comparable things like the exterior model, wing views, PTU in the A320, geaer sounds, wingflex^^ and so on.... PMDG modeled wing views, as an example, even though they intend to produce products for serious training from the cockpit perspective (and honestly I use them quite often just for joy!) - so why shouldn't Aerosoft do so if they think they can make a lot of customers happy with a feature. I'm sure most of their customers don't mind having some "passenger features".


Share this post


Link to post

I fully understand your point, but also imagine the costs. Compare the prices of PMDG 737NG and aEROSOFT A320. Amost double price! The most you get the most you pay. And as I can understand Aerosoft policy is to provide a descent product with a reasonable price

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, spyvik said:

I fully understand your point, but also imagine the costs. Compare the prices of PMDG 737NG and aEROSOFT A320. Amost double price! The most you get the most you pay. And as I can understand Aerosoft policy is to provide a descent product with a reasonable price

 

And Aerosoft also develops the "structure" of the product quite "open", meaning that if you want, you can modify almost anything.
Just see the many mods I did already, for example ACJ tuel tanks, HD cockpit, a changed soundset (sorry, I can't publish that one since it contains copyrighted files from other devs), changes to instruments (the ISIS you see in the present Airbus got a complete visual remake by myself some time prior to some SP).

You can change almost anything you want if you are willing to invest a little time into learning how to fiddle with files.

Share this post


Link to post
On 16.6.2016 at 12:03, Mathijs Kok sagte:

 

October absolutely not

November would take a miracle

December, now we are getting into the realm of reality..

 

May I suggest January 11th. That will be my 40th Birthday. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Farlis said:

 

May I suggest January 11th. That will be my 40th Birthday. ;)

 

Of course you may suggest it, but when we're finished earlier that won't prevent us from releasing earlier and when we're finished later we'll release later ;)

Share this post


Link to post
vor 18 Stunden , KingMusjo sagte:

 

The far majority of the audience in here, are 'desk-pilots'.

When they board an airplane, they're flying as passangers... 
I assume, that they want it as realistic towards - or as close to - the experience as they remember it... :) 

 

(me included, I must confess...)

 

Something I never understood. 
I'm fully aware that if I have never actually sat in a cockpit, I will have no idea how it sounds in there. 

So if a simulated cockpit environment sounds different from my few cabin experiences, the last thing I would do is complain about it.

Share this post


Link to post
vor 3 Minuten, Emanuel Hagen sagte:

 

Of course you may suggest it, but when we're finished earlier that won't prevent us from releasing earlier and when we're finished later we'll release later ;)

 

Looking ahead at my work schedule, I will have no time to spare around that date anyway. As nice as a present it would be, I will not have time to play around with it on that day. 

So you have my permission to release it as you see fit. :diablo_s:

Share this post


Link to post
 
I can wait because we have pictures often! Unlike PMDG è_é

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/24/2016 at 10:32 AM, Farlis said:

 

Something I never understood. 
I'm fully aware that if I have never actually sat in a cockpit, I will have no idea how it sounds in there. 

So if a simulated cockpit environment sounds different from my few cabin experiences, the last thing I would do is complain about it.

 

Yep. Cockpits are A LOT quieter than flight simulators make them out to be. The only planes I've been in that have had 'flight decks' be uncomfortably loud were the ones that had propellers up front in front of the pilot.

 

EDIT: Nevermind, I can't read further than 2 posts above the first thing that catches my eye.

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, amahran said:

 

Yep. Cockpits are A LOT quieter than flight simulators make them out to be. The only planes I've been in that have had 'flight decks' be uncomfortably loud were the ones that had propellers up front in front of the pilot.

 

EDIT: Nevermind, I can't read further than 2 posts above the first thing that catches my eye.

 

Thats not so correct regarding some specific cockpits such as the 737..

Share this post


Link to post
vor 4 Minuten, Lenair sagte:

Hi

 

Is the center tank modelled on this  A330-300 or it's "only" the shortered range A330-300?

 

referred to: http://www.airbus.com/presscentre/pressreleases/press-release-detail/detail/airbus-offers-new-242-tonne-a330-takeoff-weight-capability-to-extend-market-coverage/

 

thank you

No center tanks on the AS A330, since this is the most common version of the A333. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, CRJ900 said:

No center tanks on the AS A330, since this is the most common version of the A333. 

How do you know? A forum search doesn't show anything about details on the center tank.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Virgin America Captain said:

How do you know? A forum search doesn't show anything about details on the center tank.

 

It was mentioned several times in the old preview thread (which have been deleted now) so CRJ900 is correct.

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/26/2016 at 1:40 PM, theo__h said:

Are you guys going to make the A340X later ?

Yeah. They are just waiting for Airbus to make an A340X first.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Virgin America Captain said:

How do you know? A forum search doesn't show anything about details on the center tank.


Because it was said earlier on the first post of the A330 that has since been removed and replaced by this one.

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/26/2016 at 11:40 AM, theo__h said:

Are you guys going to make the A340X later ?

 

There are no plans to make a A340, according to the Aerosoft replies to this question made in the previous thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...