Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

It looks beautiful in the screenshots, the track offset route in the mcdu it will be included? I think is a important feature for the atlantic routes.

11 hours ago, iPetroSS said:

I'd like to know how the A330 is performing compared to the A320 Extended in terms of FPS....I know its a bigger aircraft and most probably heavy but I hope for the best.

Based on the kind of information shared so far, I am in the impression that the performance in terms of FPS will be the same, but the A330 will have a lot more functionality and quality.

So although FPS remain the same, you will get a much better aircraft. That is what I understand.

1 minute ago, marin_rings said:

Hi is there any release month ican expect?

October, November, December (if we are lucky). Or early 2017. Nothing official yet.

4 minutes ago, thumbliner said:

October, November, December (if we are lucky). Or early 2017. Nothing official yet.

OK thanks

12 hours ago, thumbliner said:

Do you know something Aerosoft don't know? :lol:

13 hours ago, thumbliner said:

October absolutely not

November would take a miracle

December, now we are getting into the realm of reality..

What Aerosoft writes :

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

What ( some ) forum members will read / understand :

Definitely released in December ( on the 5th for the Dutch - 25th for the rest - and for those who's birthday it is in December ... ) .

1 hour ago, John Glanville said:

What Aerosoft writes :

Definitely released in December ( on the 5th for the Dutch - 25th for the rest - and for those who's birthday it is in December ... ) .

This John, did just win you the internet for today lol

1 hour ago, John Glanville said:

What Aerosoft writes :

I'm secretly one of those people but shh don't tell anyone, lets keep that between me and you :ph34r:...

13 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

October absolutely not

this mean probably the first part of 2017

I'd say it doesn't really mean anything.... A LOT can happen between now and December.

Remember the "9 days to release" for the CRJ? I don't think they'd like that to happen again.

Not sure if this has been discussed here but if yes, please delete this post. I searched and did not find anything through google.

There is a locking kind of sound for landing gear that can be clearly heard from cabin. I have heard it myself many times on A330 (and A340) on final. It is heard at the end of humming sound which is created when landing gear is coming down. There is a little jolt also felt with this sound. I am not sure though if this is heard in cockpit but would imagine this locking sound at least would be heard. Would be nice to have feature. It is not there on current AS A320/21 and I felt the landing gear sound heard in cockpit is low in volume in AS A320/21. Might be because cockpit being at the front will hear it lesser than the rest of the rear cabin.

Regards

Prayog

What you hear in the cabin is totally different from what you hear in the cockpit. ;)

And things you hear in the cabin but not in the cockpit will not be modelled.

8 minutes ago, mopperle said:

What you hear in the cabin is totally different from what you hear in the cockpit. ;)

And things you hear in the cabin but not in the cockpit will not be modelled.

Sure, but if gear down humming is heard in cockpit, I think, the locking also would be. By the way this locking sound is only a fraction of a second sound, but definitely louder than humming. (Unless the humming sound heard in cockpit is that only for the nose gear and that there is no locking sound generated for nose gear!)

Regards

Prayog

23 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

October absolutely not

It's nice to start having an idea of the timeframe. This is not saying I am expecting it to release in December, but now I know not to expect it earlier.

Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

19 hours ago, Praayog said:

Sure, but if gear down humming is heard in cockpit, I think, the locking also would be. By the way this locking sound is only a fraction of a second sound, but definitely louder than humming. (Unless the humming sound heard in cockpit is that only for the nose gear and that there is no locking sound generated for nose gear!)

Regards

Prayog

Pilots simply do NOT hear flaps and maingear. But you are right, if we add that because most customers think they do we might as well add that boink.

Guys, how much do the CRJ delay issues affect the A330 project? Are these projects related like in a Gantt chart, or independent? 

Reason for asking... if it is related, I will start praying for the CRJ release just so the A330 happens faster.

i cant wait for this great work

will we see the depth in dealing with the aircraft from FMC to overhead panel with more active buttons more lighting adjustment more complex and advanced FMC inputs and so on ?
aerosoft a320 family actually is great from exterior and interior shapes but in terms of realistic inside cockpit ... it's not .. the very big number of static buttons and the very direct FMC
so this is my opinion .. the pics looks fantastic and finally my dream will become true by releasing an A330 for FS from aerosoft