Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

36 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There will be a seperare A320 preview thread soon. You are correct that it is all a bit confusing now.

Cool. It'll be great to have a new place to lurk now that the CRJ is in operation. Life is good in P3D4 now with the CRJ and PMDG stuff all happy - just missing my 'busses.

40 minutes ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

Ah, yh, I knew, but it simply looks Nice though;)

LOL, Yes sir, I agree, it's looks terrific! 

Thanks for checking out my post, my concern was that someone might have read your post and pushed off with a different assumption about the stick priority.

Thanks again, and best wishes.

You're welcome. Best wishes back to you:)

What is the difference between the new VC re-texturing compared to the HD quality one that came you for the Airbus 320 series. Looking at the pictures they look great but maybe I am blind, i do not see a lot of difference compared to the HD textures.

7 minutes ago, nikita1234 said:

What is the difference between the new VC re-texturing compared to the HD quality one that came you for the Airbus 320 series. Looking at the pictures they look great but maybe I am blind, i do not see a lot of difference compared to the HD textures.

On 7/14/2017 at 5:54 PM, amahran said:

Just to throw a picture comparison out there so people can see the difference, it's difficult to see anything quantifiable otherwise:

daa4cde1b0.png

Screenshots_NEWVC_20170714_004.png

So is this considered all HD, or the previous HD textures are still more superior?

Thank you for the picture

Funny how I thought it looked great before - and to realize there was actually room for improvement short of actually buying the real thing!?

vor 9 Stunden , nikita1234 sagte:

So is this considered all HD, or the previous HD textures are still more superior?

Thank you for the picture

Those small stuff above the pictures called "text content" is also an important part of the forum. It had told you even about a "warning" that still a lot of old parts are present in the pictures which are still to be exchanged. The former HD Set for the Airbus series concentrated mostly on the type art, as exchanging the shaded material attributes is not possible that way.

But the changes go much deeper: ALL geometry is also overworked and optimized, material layout is freshly done and the shading is done with the most modern technology saving a lot of geometry with the same visual result keeping a lot of geometry related tasks away from the CPU.

As we have a lot of work done in parallel, i can only forward completely working cockpits to my programming buddies and testers. Elsewise they would become stuck in their adventures. So of course parts which have not been changed yet, stay visually the same til the next working step.

Thats why you maybe mistakenly seen OLD parts as NEW parts. Again: I try to rule out such misinterpretations by typing extra words about it. By the way: The post told about the next part I am working on is the pedestal section -> logical conclusion -> currently seen is the old pedestal version... (window stuff is also old)

Wow, the "old" A320 was already good in terms of the VC. But I didn't think that even so much more could be done just in terms of modelling and texturing!!  Thumbs up!

So we are just going to fly in and when the wind shear is there, we will feel it? sounds good :D

Since FS does not simulate windshear there is nothing the system could warn you for.

One single weather addon simulates microbursts, all others do not. Keep in mind we do not use the ASN/AS16 weather radar at all in our Airbusses.

And it's not possible to implement it for the one's (and that are many) that use AS16/ASN or is the only way to implement it the way of using Active sky as the WX radar?

We have never been fans of implementing something that requires one specific addon to work.

I'll see if there is a quick and dirty solution for this without having to integrate the full AS16 radar (which won't happen), however do not take this as a promise. Rather see it as a nice surprise if it's indeed in the final product.

After the Aerosoft A330 being released will there be a Aerosoft A350? Because we don't have any payware A350 for FSX or P3D.

Just now, Mathew_ said:

After the Aerosoft A330 being released will there be a Aerosoft A350? Because we don't have any payware A350 for FSX or P3D.

Or maybe a  Aerosoft A380 would also be neat ;)

8 minutes ago, Mathew_ said:

Or maybe a  Aerosoft A380 would also be neat ;)

Please follow up this line of discussion here:

Out of curiosity, every Friday there seems to be an update on the project. Are we going to get them every Friday until the release date?

5 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please follow up this line of discussion here:

[...]

:(  Sadly there is probably not going to be a Aerosoft A350 or A380 anytime soon after the A330.

vor 58 Minuten, frederic29 sagte:

hi aerosoft team!

do you think add the rain on windshield in the future?

I have the question also, so can you write me also??

You can also search this topic using the forum search feature in the top right corner of the website to find your answer ;) 

2 hours ago, nikita1234 said:

Out of curiosity, every Friday there seems to be an update on the project. Are we going to get them every Friday until the release date?

If there is something to show there will be updates. But if you read through this topic you will find that there have been also Fridays without an update post.