Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

6 minutes ago, maesi0783 said:

Can you say an approximate date for publishing? Is that still this year?

If Mathis would have wanted to give a date, he would have given it ;) 

Folks,

For the new A32X package, can we expect the following included into payware upgrade

1. 2nd FMC modelled

2. Swithc between metric and imperial units.

Thanks

vor 3 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

As promised I report on the weekly progress meeting of the team (most are now back from vacation).

The updating of the A320 VC modeling is progressing very nicely. Stefan is shaving of a lot of polygons and using the latest insights in optimization so the resulting model is really more efficient (meaning faster) and smaller (better for the 32 bit sims) while looking better. It's amazing what progress we all made in three years. 

The systems are all inserted now and will go into the first test cycle this week. As explained almost all code has been replaced by better versions that more deeply simulates the systems and how they react to each other and the environment. We still do bother a lot with events that have either never happened or are only proven to happen ones in 20 million flight hours (like a dual engine failure) but the better system and interaction does allow you to experiment with the systems more than before.

The MCDU has a few issues left but is getting there. It's the heart of the aircraft and a massive investment in time and effort has been done in that. It simulates a modern version with all the features pilots of the more affluent airlines expect. It's unrivalled in its completeness and depth. 

So all in all I'm pretty happy, it's still painful not to have the A320 out in 64 bits at this moment but as explained, it simply was a better decision.

Of course all this work is actually relevant for the A330, we are now actually working with a single code base for all busses and it is only configuration files that determine for what aircraft it is (exactly as Airbus Industries does things).  

Fingers crossed that nice progress will hold on;)

vor 52 Minuten, Dimon sagte:

Folks,

For the new A32X package, can we expect the following included into payware upgrade

1. 2nd FMC modelled

2. Swithc between metric and imperial units.

Thanks

+1 on the second MCDU. Really vital for a proper connected flightdeck experience. 

46 minutes ago, CRJ900 said:

+1 on the second MCDU. Really vital for a proper connected flightdeck experience. 

plus the capability of switching controls in flight, as Q400

vor 2 Stunden , Tom A320 sagte:

If Mathis would have wanted to give a date, he would have given it ;) 

Yes Sure, he said only once that it comes this year (after the publication of the CR7) the A330 is my favorite aircraft of the long-range fleet (Airbus) so I can hardly wait !!!!! Greetings from switzerland

vor 44 Minuten, maesi0783 sagte:

Yes Sure, he said only once that it comes this year (after the publication of the CR7) the A330 is my favorite aircraft of the long-range fleet (Airbus) so I can hardly wait !!!!! Greetings from switzerland

If Mathijs said 2017, he means 2017. There are still about 5 months left in this year.

1 hour ago, ZerkosHD said:

I have a question It is planned for when this plane

It's available now for about €250 million.

@Stefan Hoffmann I don't know if the question been answered or not, Will the new version of the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 have more functions added?

Best regards

A happy customer

Dennis

Just now, Tjenaremann said:

Will the new version of the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 have more functions added?

Please read a few pages back. Your question has been answered by Mathijs in advance.

2 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please read a few pages back. Your question has been answered by Mathijs in advance.

I did, probably blind :) Thanks!

I can now insert two new testers in the beta. These tests will cover all the systemss (so for A320 and A330). I am looking for one person on P3d V4 and one person on FSX:SP2.
BUT, only real crew or maintenance staff with suitable experience and we will be asking for some proof!

Contact me on Mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com

Will you maybe also need testers, someday, who don´t have much experience? Only asking as I´d be interested in but I´ve only pushed a few buttins and moved a few switches in the A330:(

1 hour ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

Will you maybe also need testers, someday, who don´t have much experience?

Yes, certainly!

First we start with real pilots and maintencane staff who really know the aircraft to get those systems right.
Once we reach a state where we deem it to make sense we will also invite simmers, both experienced and less experienced, to make sure the product behaves up to customers expectations and to make sure the product runs on a broader range of systems (you'll never be able to cover any possible system and issue particular to one system... but you certainly ARE able to sort out most showstoppers and bigger issues!).

10 minutes ago, ZerkosHD said:

That it that one shall have the date of the release of it a330 please

2061, it replaced the CRJ now that that one is released. 

vor 56 Minuten, Emanuel Hagen sagte:

Yes, certainly!

First we start with real pilots and maintencane staff who really know the aircraft to get those systems right.
Once we reach a state where we deem it to make sense we will also invite simmers, both experienced and less experienced, to make sure the product behaves up to customers expectations and to make sure the product runs on a broader range of systems (you'll never be able to cover any possible system and issue particular to one system... but you certainly ARE able to sort out most showstoppers and bigger issues!).

Thanks, Emi. I hope, I´ll get be chosen when it´s time for that. I love the A330. Looking forward to that:)

vor 8 Minuten, Frank Docter sagte:

2061, it replaced the CRJ now that that one is released. 

:wacko:

4 minutes ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

Thanks, Emi. I hope, I´ll get be chosen when it´s time for that. I love the A330. Looking forward to that:)

:wacko:

I thought you loved the A340 like your uncle. Maybe change your forum name? ;) 

If I love the A340, why am I not allowed to love her sister, too? And no, I don´t want to change the name. 

When it´s time for us "medium-skilled-simmers", we´ll hear about it here, won´t we?

Do you want to tease me with words and expressions I don´t understand and when I use Google, and see Touche=Key, I´m again out of ideas what you mean. Sorry Frank:)

Back to topic?

5 minutes ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

If I love the A340, why am I not allowed to love her sister, too? And no, I don´t want to change the name. 

Touché

Ah, maybe I understand now. 

Back