Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

vor 22 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

Other question: when you talk about the other "beauty" why do you take care about the Aerosoft Airbus? ;)

I guess this is a phenomena from psychology: Cognitive dissonance. In their subconscious they have strong doubts on their excessivly expensive purchase but somehow their brain must find a logic conclusion that it was still right. This is an age old survival mechanism. So the most convinient way to get their devils inside calm again is in trying to degrade another very good product by speech. If that brings peace for them again it is also good for the rest of mankind and we did still a good job in providing them a release vent here. If not i strongly recommend in looking for a good therapist to avoid additional harm to them and others! Any problem in your life is solvable buddies!

gerade, lordweedy sagte:

Weird, I've never seen an airbus with this in amber  :

maxresdefault.jpg

Better use a more correct exposure time in the next try please....

ref_firelights.jpg

Looks really great Stefan. Really clear text.  You know Stefan is working hard on the busses now even more rather than in combo with the CRJ because we went from "small Friday update " to just "Friday update". ^_^:D

Stefan, here you can see a nice example between white on the new PB's and white on the old ones. The new PB's are definitely white. 

IMG_0041.thumb.PNG.518e9afc9f28673d145077c07b35d5a2.PNG 

On 8/1/2017 at 10:33, Tom A320 sagte:

To be precise:

• if you buy a new bus (either A318/A319 or A320/A321 or A330) it will cost you 40 Euros (+VAT)
  • if you update your current bus (A318/A319 or A320/A321) to the 2018 Edition it will cost you 16 Euros (+VAT)

I have the A318, A319, A320, A321. Would be it be 16 € + VAT or 32 €? I bought them on a external site (Gamerocket). Who would be responsible for the update or can I buy the update on the aerosoft site?  Sorry for the stupid question 

Please refer back to the original post:

• Still need to figure out the update price for the bundle but expect it to be in line with the others.

vor 37 Minuten, Frank Docter sagte:

Stefan, here you can see a nice example between white on the new PB's and white on the old ones. The new PB's are definitely white. 

IMG_0041.thumb.PNG.518e9afc9f28673d145077c07b35d5a2.PNG 

The SQUIB in this image is also bright orange (and not white!) and has a different tone than the white OFF. Please check also my image below, the difference should be clearly visible..... Its very dangerous to photograph self emitting sources against a dark background. The camera orients its auto exposure than very often on the dark areas, overexposing the lighted stuff. Thats also why i take a deal of time to memorize how my physical EYES see colors and contrasts and not only rely on the photos alone...it sounds in the first way almost paradox, but we cannot fully trust a SINGLE image of an item. A camera also "interprets" a situation an your own eyes, if trained, are still better than such equipment!

ref_refwhiteororange.jpg

In that case I will use my human eye in 8 hours and see what colour the squib light has on a newly delivered Bus. ;) 

I will even make a picture of it with a piece of white paper next to it so you can finetune the white balance. :)

vor 16 Minuten, Frank Docter sagte:

In that case I will use my human eye in 8 hours and see what colour the squib light has on a newly delivered Bus. ;) 

I will even make a picture of it with a piece of white paper next to it so you can finetune the white balance. :)

with the CRJ finished Frank changed over to braking the bus (or recoulouring it) :hi_s:

... I think all are somehow right - there seems to be a great variance in lighting/colouring in that buses (maybe exchanging bulbs to LED's in the pushbutton modules)

31 minutes ago, data63 said:

with the CRJ finished Frank changed over to braking the bus (or recoulouring it) :hi_s:

True that, next to breaking the SP1 CRJ I am now also focusing again on breaking A320's and A330's. ;) 

Hahaha! I think Frank will be very busy, he also has to break down the airliner not yet announced. Cheers!

24 minutes ago, Gantalyetos said:

Hahaha! I think Frank will be very busy, he also has to break down the airliner not yet announced. Cheers!

That one is more difficult to break as I have never flown it IRL. ;) 

If this one is more difficult, why isn´t the A330 as well? You told us, your type rating for A330, A340 and A350 has been cancelled. Hm. Let´s hope your skills with the A330 aren´t as good as the ones with the CRJ. 

On 04/08/2017 at 9:20 AM, Stefan Hoffmann said:

TIme for the friday update: How you can imagine the CRJ took also a part of my attention during this week. Nevertheless advance was good: The overhead details are now also fully intergrated and the status labels for all panels have been redone in higher resolution. As the A318-A321 project is now more modular and features may still be added in future, the indicator light labels are now completely existing. So any single one which was maybe missing in the old version is now included. On the small overhead fusepanel there is a large button collection in the upper right corner. I had no actual footage with knob status lights on there. If one of the "ON"s has a wrong color (they are sometimes white or blue), please report, i will change that then immediately!

[...]

Please please can the brake fan sound be simulated this time?

To be able to use any pictures to assess the color, you would need to take them with a color reference chart and a white balance chart. Without those it's impossible to tell true color.

Can somebody tell me what is being changed in the new updated Airbus 318-321 family compared to the current one. I cannot find the answer on this forum. 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, nikita1234 said:

Can somebody tell me what is being changed in the new updated Airbus 318-321 family compared to the current one. I cannot find the answer on this forum. 

Thank you!

As far as I know, it is just being updated with better textures (this is a maybe I'm not sure if this is true), compatibility for P3D v4 is being added, and some things that may have been left out before hand is being added. 

2 hours ago, nikita1234 said:

Thank you!

New and improved VC textures,  new systems modeling, new MCDU features like ETP and constant Mach. Probably also the new CFD sort of like Majestic does it. FBW tuning etc. 

Soon there will be a seperate preview topic for the A318-321. 

12 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

For those i have photo coverage and they are not white lordweedy!

As white as can be Stefan. Checked it with the MK1 human eye ball myself. ;) 

Don't forget that we model the newer bus unlike.....

I would have awaited a photo to underfeet the demand! You promised one with white paper! Only with words, you could demand it is pink and proved with MK1 eyeball. But to follow I at least would have too see that the white OFF looks exactly the same as SQUIB! If i fail such a thing, i have to oversend my letter of resignation already this weekend! ☺

firts of all good job guys it looks amazing keep up the good work, but i would like to know something will you ever make the airbus series for xplane 11 ? thx and have a good weekend cheers.

4 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Of course! Crazy times! I had an analogue youth and still need to adapt lol

That is a very good phrase Stefan. You should (c) it before anyone else steals it. ;)