Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

vor 1 hour , Tom A320 sagte:

@Griffin78 is absolutely correct on this. @amm693 you should read the Mathijs initial post on this again ;) 

Tom, maybe Mathijs´ post might be a bit confusing. Also flusinews.de stated, the CRJ, A330 and A320 in this order. But I think we don´t want to talk about that now. 

2 hours ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

Tom, maybe Mathijs´ post might be a bit confusing. Also flusinews.de stated, the CRJ, A330 and A320 in this order. But I think we don´t want to talk about that now. 

I would not get my info from flusinews.de with regard to release schedules. We have the AS forums for that. 

CRJ, then A320, then A330. Simple huh? And forget the "what is soon" thing. If there is anything more to report here we will do that ofcourse. Here, and not on flusinews.de. Do not get me wrong, I like them. 

TIme for the friday update: How you can imagine the CRJ took also a part of my attention during this week. Nevertheless advance was good: The overhead details are now also fully intergrated and the status labels for all panels have been redone in higher resolution. As the A318-A321 project is now more modular and features may still be added in future, the indicator light labels are now completely existing. So any single one which was maybe missing in the old version is now included. On the small overhead fusepanel there is a large button collection in the upper right corner. I had no actual footage with knob status lights on there. If one of the "ON"s has a wrong color (they are sometimes white or blue), please report, i will change that then immediately!

Screenshots_NEWVC_20170804_001.png

Screenshots_NEWVC_20170804_002.png

Screenshots_NEWVC_20170804_003.png

Screenshots_NEWVC_20170804_004.png

Screenshots_NEWVC_20170804_005.png

Screenshots_NEWVC_20170804_006.png

Screenshots_NEWVC_20170804_007.png

Wow. Looking impressive. But I'll stay with the FSLabs busses though. Are you parallel working on the A330 and A320 now or only A320 and when it's finished full concentration on A330?

vor 8 Stunden , Frank Docter sagte:

I would not get my info from flusinews.de with regard to release schedules. We have the AS forums for that. 

CRJ, then A320, then A330. Simple huh? And forget the "what is soon" thing. If there is anything more to report here we will do that ofcourse. Here, and not on flusinews.de. Do not get me wrong, I like them. 

Yh I understand. I Also prefer AS forums over flusinews when I want to know something. But that's part of my day to read all new posts on flusinews website. 

Absolutely amazing! Can't wait to see the finished product. 

Looks great,

Thank you for another Friday update. 

Thanks Stephan, I love it when a plane comes together - Aerosoft are the A-Team.

When you own the "classic a318-21" do you have the opportunity to upgrade it or do you have to buy the new one?

Any possibility to change fonts of FMGS in A32x/A31x 2018 or A330 2018? I think fonts should looks almost same as Boeing FMC.

As in 'this year for sure', lol. Not giving out dates as most devs are on vacation but next weeks we'll have a team meeting and see what's what.

Amazing Pictures! I also can't wait for the finishing Busses.

But the pictures are posted in the "A330" thread. Will there be create a new thread like "Preview A31x/A2x ed. 2018"?

first thanks stepahn for pic and nice job

and bravo aerosoft for great work with crj 700/900 nice fps yes some bugs but is great addons big thanks

one question mathijs if you  can answer you can give us picture about 330 programme and exetrior etc 

and thanks again

1 hour ago, Kurt? said:

When you own the "classic a318-21" do you have the opportunity to upgrade it or do you have to buy the new one?

Please read two or three pages back.

vor 40 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Please read two or three pages back.

Okay thanks. I bought the a320 in steam store, so can I also buy the upgrade or 16 euros or do I have to buy the complete new airbus? I don't have any activation code or something like that so i'm struggling 

The update offer is currently not available for steam customers. 

Once the new version becomes available on steam as well I am sure there will be also such an update offer there. 

I don't know about plans when this will happen. It will be communicated once this information is available. 

8 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

I had no actual footage with knob status lights on there. If one of the "ON"s has a wrong color (they are sometimes white or blue), please report, i will change that then immediately!

Screenshots_NEWVC_20170804_006.png

t the 'squib' text on the  engines and apu agent pushbuttons should be white.

Guys, I think time has come to explicitly make it clear, that this is a preview topic to showcase upcoming AS products. For general discussion there are lots of other places in this forum. For personal attacks there is actually no place in this forum.

I would have thought two gentle reminders of moderators would have been enough to bring this topic back on topic...

Will all of the switches (maybe not circuit breakers :)) be modelled if this IS to be AS good as the fslabs beauty?

That question actually answers itself if you compare the prices of that two add-ons ;) 

12 minutes ago, Trevor11350 said:

Will all of the switches (maybe not circuit breakers :)) be modelled if this IS to be AS good as the fslabs beauty?

Other question: when you talk about the other "beauty" why do you take care about the Aerosoft Airbus? ;)

Vor 1 Stunde, lordweedy sagte:

t the 'squib' text on the  engines and apu agent pushbuttons should be white.

For those i have photo coverage and they are not white lordweedy!