Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

17 hours ago, nealmac said:

There was nothing smart arsed about his reply. He answered your question, a question which has been asked millions of times, and in fairness he's probably fed up answering it.. The fact you have been "away from the forums" for some time is irrelevant. There is also a search function which would have led you to the answer.

Totally agree! to be blunt stop being so lazy! it isn't hard to search for info on here! 

3 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Quick and simple answer: No. 

.Why?

Mathijs said: :All these products will release this year, (CRJ first) where the A330 follows on the A320 series. we expect these all to be released shortly after each other.

34 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

This year is something else than August ;) 

At least the release estimates aren't based on "Valve Time", then we'd really be in trouble

vor 8 Minuten, Mark Fox sagte:

At least the release estimates aren't based on "Valve Time", then we'd really be in trouble

Shit happens again? :huh:

vor 4 Stunden , congstar sagte:

Mathijs said: :All these products will release this year, (CRJ first) where the A330 follows on the A320 series. we expect these all to be released shortly after each other.

Yeah, but first the release of the CRJ was planned on 28. September!

12 minutes ago, __Max__ said:

Yeah, but first the release of the CRJ was planned on 28. September!

Uhh - yearh... a placeholder for the box-version :blink:

4 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Uhh - yearh... a placeholder for the box-version :blink:

I feel like people take placeholders too seriously. This is what I think the release dates should read on the store, so people would just be confused and stop asking questions:

This product will be released on Lorem ipsum dolor

Why do they even need a place holder? Surely it would be better if it just said something like "this product hasn't been released yet". There would be no confusion that way.

58 minutes ago, nealmac said:

Why do they even need a place holder? Surely it would be better if it just said something like "this product hasn't been released yet". There would be no confusion that way.

Or use some "special" date, like e.g. the actual aircraft's roll-out date (2.11.1992 for the A330)... like another developer used the actual aircraft's price-tag as a "price placeholder".

7 hours ago, nealmac said:

Has actually also been explained numerous times. :)

Here's one example...

It's always been placeholder dates which haven't (not necassary) got any meaning with real release schedules. They're just there, to make sure that Aerosoft's webshop works with 3rd party shops (Like Amazon etc...)

4 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Has actually also been explained numerous times. :)

Here's one example...

Yeah, I get that. But it doesn't answer my question. Surely in these days of modern technology there's a way of syncing developer works with 3rd party resellers without having to resort to some silly workaround such as this.

On 8/2/2017 at 9:53 AM, Tom A320 said:

This year is something else than August ;) 

Well, my vacations will be a week in October and some weeks between November and December... in this case I see it possible that Aerosoft will release it by then :lol:

3 hours ago, nealmac said:

Yeah, I get that. But it doesn't answer my question. Surely in these days of modern technology there's a way of syncing developer works with 3rd party resellers without having to resort to some silly workaround such as this.

Apparently not...

But I agree with you, that there must be a smarter way. Or at least, hide the date with CSS or something... 

51 minutes ago, Vee One said:

Well, my vacations will be a week in October and some weeks between November and December... in this case I see it possible that Aerosoft will release it by then :lol:

Do you honestly expect a serious answer to this question? 

Nobody really knows. Currently all talks about release of anything is projections and educated guesses. 

It's futile to continue this line of questioning... 

5 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Nobody really knows. Currently all talks about release of anything is projections and educated guesses. 

I don't this was meant to be taken seriously. I think he was talking about the irony that Aerosoft would release it exactly when he isn't at home and would have to wait until he gets back ;-) 

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

But it wasn't a question.  It was a speculative statement with some humor thrown in. :)

It must be nice for you guys to go without moderation for two days. ;) 

Can we now close this line of discussion? All has been said. 

Thanks. 

On 2017/7/27 at 3:28 PM, Mathijs Kok said:
  1. All these products will release this year, (CRJ first) where the A330 follows on the A320 series. we expect these all to be released shortly after each other.

We have CRJ now, next one should be A330 2018 Edition (release in 2017, I think)

How you guys define "shortly"?:huh:

I think shortly might be about 1 month in between. Only guessing

31 minutes ago, amm693 said:

We have CRJ now, next one should be A330 2018 Edition (release in 2017, I think)

How you guys define "shortly"?:huh:

What @Mathijs Kok said is that the A330 will follow after the a320-series have been done. CRJ have been released, A31X/2X is next followed by the A330.

50 minutes ago, amm693 said:

18 minutes ago, Griffin78 said:

What @Mathijs Kok said is that the A330 will follow after the a320-series have been done. CRJ have been released, A31X/2X is next followed by the A330.

@Griffin78 is absolutely correct on this. @amm693 you should read the Mathijs initial post on this again ;) 

40 minutes ago, johnadmans said:

soon is getting sooner. yay.

Sooner than soon you will figure that sooner than soon might be sooner than what others mean by soon, but not as soon as many will soon realize. The sooner we can accept that soon may not be the soon we think to be, the sooner we are able to feel satisfied by the soon that is soon to come.