Jump to content
Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Recommended Posts

Guest
vor 2 Stunden , Airbus A330 sagte:

 

Well its his job. He gets paid for it

So? You still need talent, no matter if you get paid or not. There are a lot of highly paid "singers" who can´t even properly sing a Happy-Birthday song.

 

I like the modelling. 

Share this post


Link to post

Fantastic! Thank you for the teaser screenies :)

Share this post


Link to post
vor 3 Stunden , Nils_93 sagte:

There are a lot of highly paid "singers" who can´t even properly sing a Happy-Birthday song.

Ahahahaa so true :D:D:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
vor 6 Stunden , Airbus A330 sagte:

 

Well its his job. He gets paid for it

Of cource.

But if you don't have fun at your job and don't like it you can't do it that excellend.

Doesn't matter how much you get for :)

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Hi!

 

Very very cool! Success and patience to the developers)

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, The Dude said:

 

Do not forget Mathijs is at the flightsim con this weekend and unavailable here. Maybe they have something to show there......

 

I can show the view from my hotel room!

WIN_20160610_121337.JPG

Share this post


Link to post

Hello Everybody!

 

Thanks Stephan for the updated pics! Looking great as always. I can't wait!

 

Just a quick question to whoever knows the answer to this, and you guys might not even have the answer to this. 

 

I am assuming aerosoft will pressure Topcat for this: Should we expect topcat to be updated once the A330 is released to include the A330? And if so, will it be updated with the release or should we expect it in a later update? Maybe you guys will just create the text file for topcat and we can add it manually? 

 

I use PFPX as my main flightplanning tool, so just wondering when I will be able to export routes, etc. so I can fly this beauty :) 

 

Thanks, and as always, if this has been answered in the past, I apologize.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

 

I can show the view from my hotel room!

WIN_20160610_121337.JPG

What scenery is that? looks darn good! hahaha

 

Hope to hear of great things coming out the conference

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, alaister1 said:

What scenery is that? looks darn good! hahaha

 

Hope to hear of great things coming out the conference

 

I think that thing is called something like real world 2.0.

 

But it's still a bit buggy if I'm not mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Malzabin said:

I am assuming aerosoft will pressure Topcat for this: Should we expect topcat to be updated once the A330 is released to include the A330? And if so, will it be updated with the release or should we expect it in a later update? Maybe you guys will just create the text file for topcat and we can add it manually?

 

We (Aerosoft) have nothing to do with TOPCAT, sorry. You might want to ask FlightSimSoft.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, BABSA320 said:

woow awsome .... when its releasing ?

every day the same question, I think that if we will ask such questions, then the plane will not make it faster. we can only wait and admire the screenshots )

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BABSA320 said:

woow awsome .... when its releasing ?

 

Approximative release date is somewhere between now and at the end of eternity. For a more specific release date I would advise you to read Mathijs opening post, especially line 3.

 

52 minutes ago, Black2306 said:

every day the same question, I think that if we will ask such questions, then the plane will not make it faster. we can only wait and admire the screenshots )

 

I agree and the same goes for the screenshots. I am sure that AS will let us know when they have something to share and I also agree that the screenshots have been amazing so far.
Can't wait to see the A330 fully painted although I do realize that we (=they ;) ) still probably have a long way until it's paint time. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, JetBlue 2423 said:

you can see that about a second after touching down, the plane drops onto the shocks

 

Honestly........ Do you really think that you will notice this when sitting in the cockpit during landing? :wacko:

 

Share this post


Link to post
vor 39 Minuten, Egbert Drenth sagte:

 

Honestly........ Do you really think that you will notice this when sitting in the cockpit during landing? :wacko:

 

But it will be a nice feature for FSX (P3D) Movies :D

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, julien_Blue said:

But it will be a nice feature for FSX (P3D) Movies :D

Its a flight simulator, NOT a movie simulator.

Share this post


Link to post

Will the A330 be compatible with P3D v2 or just with v3?

I would assume FSX, FSX:SE, P3D v2+

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Gehirnspueler said:

Will the A330 be compatible with P3D v2 or just with v3?

 

All the beta testers moved to V3 but I assume that if it works for V3 it will also work for V2.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Gehirnspueler said:

Will the A330 be compatible with P3D v2 or just with v3?

 

I also see no technical reason why it shouldn't work with P3Dv2, but I assume Aerosoft will only officially release it for P3Dv3. This is more a question of reducing (testing) costs as it would be for any technical reason.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, marvic said:

Its a flight simulator, NOT a movie simulator.

 

17 hours ago, Egbert Drenth said:

 

Honestly........ Do you really think that you will notice this when sitting in the cockpit during landing? :wacko:

 

 

I just watched a few A330 cockpit videos and I don't think this is noticeable in the cockpit, as a passenger this is very noticeable especially in the A330/40s. It would be a nice feature for the avgeeks that like to record externally from time to time. Anyway enough on that, the most important thing we should all be worrying about are the engine howling sounds and the sounds in general. I'm going to speak for myself now (hoping everyone is in agreement :-)), for me the sounds are just as important as the modelling of the aircraft and all its systems etc (true avgeeks will understand). I really hope that the a330 doesn't sound too trebled like the A320 family, it wasn't bad but you do lose that warm interior feel. Just like others, I'm really looking forward to this product and I want it to be generously awesome in as many dimensions possible!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Andy320 said:

 

 

I just watched a few A330 cockpit videos and I don't think this is noticeable in the cockpit, as a passenger this is very noticeable especially in the A330/40s. It would be a nice feature for the avgeeks that like to record externally from time to time. Anyway enough on that, the most important thing we should all be worrying about are the engine howling sounds and the sounds in general. I'm going to speak for myself now (hoping everyone is in agreement :-)), for me the sounds are just as important as the modelling of the aircraft and all its systems etc (true avgeeks will understand). I really hope that the a330 doesn't sound too trebled like the A320 family, it wasn't bad but you do lose that warm interior feel. Just like others, I'm really looking forward to this product and I want it to be generously awesome in as many dimensions possible!

 

Yes please. The Trent 700 Howl is the make or break for the RR A330:D

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...