Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:05 AM, JustanotherPilot said:

Any chance of closing this thread until the A330 is released......my stress levels in anticipation can't take anymore.....all the temptation, but nothing to play with.(wink, wink):D

why not play with the excellent a319 320 etc while you wait

37 minutes ago, Philip_sim said:

saw this image the other day, man the airbus cockpits get real dusty!

That is nothing, practically a factory new plane I would say. ;) 

Hi guys!

just want to ask if you guys will include a pdf checklist on the manual itself? 

Thanks! And keep up the good work!

5 hours ago, Philip_sim said:

[...]

Mostly dead skin, one of the pilots has bad dandruff, I don't think Aerosoft can simulate dandruff.

13 minutes ago, francis16 said:

Hi guys!

just want to ask if you guys will include a pdf checklist on the manual itself? 

Thanks! And keep up the good work!

Of course! There will be 6 manuals, one of them will the abbreviated checklist. 

36 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Of course! There will be 6 manuals, one of them will the abbreviated checklist. 

Cool! Thanks for letting us know @Mathijs Kok

23 hours ago, Philip_sim said:

[...]

oreo cookie.... yummm

5 hours ago, Dudley said:

Mostly dead skin, one of the pilots has bad dandruff, I don't think Aerosoft can simulate dandruff.

I would never have guessed our forum would have the words 'dead skin'. 

Now I cannot look at the airbus gear handle and not see an oreo cookie. Thank you very much. 

I hope it will be released close to summer time, it would be a perfect time as a lot of people would be out of school. Meaning more time in this beauty of an aircraft :) 

4 hours ago, gear up and off said:

oreo cookie.... yummm

Your username is very inappropriate for a forum of a developer that mostly makes Airbus aircraft. Oh, can I share the Oreo?

26 minutes ago, Speedbird ATC said:

Your username is very inappropriate for a forum of a developer that mostly makes Airbus aircraft. Oh, can I share the Oreo?

I thought Aerosoft was a vendor of Boeing airplanes as well. Can we go buy a few packages of Oreos because I want some too.

19 hours ago, Dudley said:

nah its dust. normal dust. and clothes lint. considering how many crews cycle a plane in a single week, not enough time for any specific contamination.

11 hours ago, Speedbird ATC said:

Well sir I am born again after finding the light of the Airbus. I shall never go back to the heathen Boeing my life is dedicated to the sidestick.

Plus I'm excited to fly Hawaiian A330 routes in this fine aircraft!

Time for a small friday update! Aft Cargo Bay is so far done. As i just recieved good photos for the bulkcargo section this gets a bit more attention at monday... The cargo door itself features also bump mapping, so with being in the sim later is will appear pretty plasticly. When stuff is alltogether done, i will post some images also with the night versions.

A330_CARGOAFT_001.png

A330_CARGOAFT_002.png

A330_CARGOAFT_003.png

A330_CARGOAFT_004.png

12 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Time for a small friday update! Aft Cargo Bay is so far done. As i just recieved good photos for the bulkcargo section this gets a bit more attention at monday... The cargo door itself features also bump mapping, so with being in the sim later is will appear pretty plasticly. When stuff is alltogether done, i will post some images also with the night versions.

[...]

Looks like good progress is being made!

12 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

[...]

I'm at work right now and LH779 (D-AIMM) is parked in front of me. I suddenly have the strongest of urges to hide in the gear bay, get to Frankfurt and then hitchhike to AS' office.