Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Does Prepar3d use more VAS  when you run it at 4K? I've just ordered one of those Korean monitors from ebay and it's a 32" 4K one. Thanks

4 hours ago, denn100 said:

just one thing, what the guy is saying in the video (if I understood everything) is that the circuit breaker is recommended in the maintenance manual for a maintenance check, and the A330 will be used in a flight simulator, not an airplane maintenance simulator so no need to include circuit breakers, btw I know what he's saying because his language (spanish) is similar to mine

Last bits of the VC inserted, the shades (we decided not to do the side shades as they are the roll up kind and would affect memory and FPS a lot). Stefen is extremely careful of FPS in this project. Even though this VC is state of the art, it uses 25% less polygons than any of the top end aircraft on sale right now.

shades.png

16 hours ago, Mr_LoL said:

Does Prepar3d use more VAS  when you run it at 4K? I've just ordered one of those Korean monitors from ebay and it's a 32" 4K one. Thanks

No

13 minutes ago, CRJ900 said:

Those shades are pretty useless in real life anyway. :P

speak for yourself.

I decided to relay some of the smaller advances in development. Next to many other small things done this week, our main developer Frank just completed work on the APU. While it was based on default FS code before, it is now fully specific code with a correct startup time and even the RPM curve is as it should be (the latter is rather rare in FS add-ons). As said before making an add-on like this is a few very big steps and thousands of small steps. This is one.

I can't wait for the exterior model update screenies to start pouring in! :)

About the side shades: I fly the PMDG MD11, which has them. And I played with it a few times, saw that it was cool, then I never used it again :). They don't even cast a real shade in the cockpit model! hehe

Hi all, I wanted to know we have the right to repaint some pictures of Outdoors A330 too? you do a great job well done, can not wait to buy :D

Of course you will be able to do your own repaints! Just like you can do already with the A31x/A32x buses ;) 

All you need will be the paintkit which will be released along with the A330.

So is there any confirmation on a month of release date? I'm sure we are all preparing our wallets ;) for such a good aircraft addon! :) 

2 minutes ago, Jasper2976 said:

So is there any confirmation on a month of release date? I'm sure we are all preparing our wallets ;) for such a good aircraft addon! :) 

No

there is no excat realease date because there have a lot of test and sh...... may happend and when we see crj realease date move, i don't think aerosoft comunicate a realease date for this add-on and its too soon to make a release date, the project has just started 

one question,it is possible to test the oxygen masks or turn it off some airlines have this stand in their checklists?

4 hours ago, TwinFSX said:

one question,it is possible to test the oxygen masks or turn it off some airlines have this stand in their checklists?

I am trying to convince the devs to model the PB on the overhead. An oxy test will not be implemented as it would involve animations, multiple clickspots and system logic. 

I'm bursting with eagerness to have this aircraft wonder. Do you have any date for release? I'm very anxious!!

3 minutes ago, joao1000501 said:

I'm bursting with eagerness to have this aircraft wonder. Do you have any date for release? I'm very anxious!!

It has been said time and time again there is no release date as of now, just be patient and let them do their best

46 minutes ago, joao1000501 said:

43 minutes ago, darkage said:

It has been said time and time again there is no release date as of now, just be patient and let them do their best

Roughly what Aerosoft have said is that in a "best case scenario" release would be towards the end of the year but as always there are no guarantees.

On 5/18/2016 at 10:26 AM, mopperle said:

Then stop posting those videos. As often said videos are definitely not a proof for our devs which get support from real Airbus drivers regarding things like that.

Didn't we already discuss the whole driver talk?

Guys I think we shouldn't ask the team about the video they need more time because non of us imagine how complex this things are.

Hi

Will it be possible to use the side stick priority button in the 330? It will be a nice feature for the shared cockpit.