Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

This is amazing. Developing an aircraft requires a tremendous amount of time and effort, all I can say is Thank you aerosoft, I mean it. ^_^ XD 

Time for a small friday update again: The galley and cockpit interior is now inserted and functional too (door animations). I made some images within FSX which show the different looks between day and night. The pax window itself are still work and progress and get their passenger heads and seats visible one after another.

Dont wait for an update next week as i am shortly working on another project. Cargo holds are then the next stop which are luckily much less complex constructions than the galleys...

GALLEYS_REVIEW_012.png

GALLEYS_REVIEW_011.png

GALLEYS_REVIEW_010.png

GALLEYS_REVIEW_009.png

GALLEYS_REVIEW_008.png

GALLEYS_REVIEW_007.png

GALLEYS_REVIEW_006.png

GALLEYS_REVIEW_005.png

GALLEYS_REVIEW_004.png

GALLEYS_REVIEW_003.png

GALLEYS_REVIEW_002.png

GALLEYS_REVIEW_001.png

Stefan spoke now there is light ... ;-)

Awesome Stefan!

That's great, I am looking forward to seeing the door animations.  
We won't reprimand you for opening the doors on the runway ;)

Absolutely wonderful Stefan! The lightning looks so nice, she's really starting to look the part now

Those reflective and bumpmapped window textures look pretty neat as well!

I really love the details, Stefan. And the night ambiance feels so inviting.

Amazing work, Stefan!

I have to say, this is probably the best interior night lighting I've seen on an aircraft addon. The modelling and lighting is really extraordinary.

Absolutely mesmerizing attention to detail of texturing. 

When will the A330 be published? Somebody sad the A330 got published in 2016!

Please read a few pages back to get an idea of the current status of this project. 

vor 5 Stunden , Tom A320 sagte:

Please read a few pages back to get an idea of the current status of this project. 

Again:)

For some reason I had a dream about the Aerosoft Forums: I had a dream that Aerosoft had chosen to develop an A340-600... Oh well, shame I didn't get to fly it in my dreams...

I am so looking forward to the A330 release!!

Getting back to the galley pics (great!) I thought it was worth mentioning that Dragonair has become Cathay Dragon and that they are currently changing all A330 liveries. May be a more sustainable paint to use for the release? Don't want to appear patronizing, someone else may have pointed at this already but I admit I haven't read all 170-odd pages of thread :D

Cheers!
Chris

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED! 

Please post links instead. 

1 hour ago, CrystalFrontier said:

WOW!!!!!! You guys at Aerosoft rock!! 

ITS WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!....(not for much longer no.....:P)

Keep on doing the right thing, it will be satisfying i'm sure

greetz Doc

14 hours ago, CrystalFrontier said:

I am so looking forward to the A330 release!!

Getting back to the galley pics (great!) I thought it was worth mentioning that Dragonair has become Cathay Dragon and that they are currently changing all A330 liveries. May be a more sustainable paint to use for the release? Don't want to appear patronizing, someone else may have pointed at this already but I admit I haven't read all 170-odd pages of thread :D

Cheers!
Chris

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED! 

Please post links instead. 

The reason why Aerosoft is using the Dragonair livery is because it's similar to the livery of their study aircraft. Correct if I'm wrong, thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked already. Will there be a real passenger view, with interior sounds and a window?

17 minutes ago, datguytho said:

Sorry if this has been asked already. Will there be a real passenger view, with interior sounds and a window?

Expect something like the Aerosoft A320. Not detailed to save on performance. Just a very rough model, primarily because this add-on is for people who like to simulate the operations of a pilot, not of passengers. What exactly do you mean by interior sounds? Everything that is heard in the cockpit is packaged. But don't expect flight attendant's announcements.

Will the screens brightness be correctly modeled? In the small buses you can change them from dark(off) to normal and then anything beyond that just gives you a blue background, but the actual brightness remains fixed.  In certain lighting they look very very dull and even hard to see.

This was properly modeled on the dash 400 which came out long ago along many others. So it is possible. and very doable.

vor 2 Stunden , johnadmans sagte:

Will the screens brightness be correctly modeled? In the small buses you can change them from dark(off) to normal and then anything beyond that just gives you a blue background, but the actual brightness remains fixed.  In certain lighting they look very very dull and even hard to see.

This was properly modeled on the dash 400 which came out long ago along many others. So it is possible. and very doable.

The blue background is normal. It's even in the real Airbusses, if I am not completely wrong. 

Heyo!

I'm so happy that Aerosoft is developing this beautiful aircraft. And what makes me extra happy is that you have decided to go for the -300 with RR engines. This is because I'm a frequent SAS flyer and that is exactly what SAS operates. :) 

I'm currently missing 3 aircrafts from having the entire SAS fleet, the Airbus A330, CRJ900 and the ATR. 2 of them being developed by you guys :D 

Really looking forward to this and whenever you need any more testers I will happily offer my time to help.

Good luck with everything! :D 

Same for me. Perfect that they´ve chosen -300 RR, cause I´m a very frequent Lufthansa flyer;)