Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Small friday update again: Galley detailing continues; this time master templates for the kitchen equipment itself were created and can be now spread over all three galley sections (ovens, waterbasin/sink, coffeemaker, chillers, trolley sized cabinets, trolleys, trash compactors...) So the kitchen will really look like their real world versions.

Research was also done for the coming different external models for other operating airlines. Lufthansa for example will get a model on its own, featuring the large aft antenna fairing they installed there as optional add. So we stay very close the real thing there too.

GALLEYS_PREVIEW_001.png

GALLEYS_PREVIEW_002.png

Looks Awesome! Can't wait for this to come out.

Always come home on a Friday so excited to see the Preview! 

Loving the detail on the doors, it really feels like you're walking into the real thing!

Will it be possible for different airlines to have different galley color schemes? For example, I believe KLM has that blue-ish hue when you walk into the plane (I think it's the curtains).

17 minutes ago, amahran said:

Will it be possible for different airlines to have different galley color schemes

Give them a finger, and they will want the whole hand. ;)

vor 12 Stunden , johnadmans sagte:

More features, more bugs, less time spent on actually getting the stuff that needs doing right - AP/FCU, FBW and FMC.

This plane has been delayed long enough, do we really need even more delays so some systems can be put in last minute and not even done right because 1 out of 500 customers think its a necessity?

(also, more systems, more VAS usage, and we all know how that goes)

It seems the devs are pretty well defined on what they will do and that's good. I like that

what plane are you talking about? - THIS A330 seems to be progressing quite well

16 hours ago, johnadmans said:

More features, more bugs, less time spent on actually getting the stuff that needs doing right - AP/FCU, FBW and FMC.

This plane has been delayed long enough, do we really need even more delays so some systems can be put in last minute and not even done right because 1 out of 500 customers think its a necessity?

(also, more systems, more VAS usage, and we all know how that goes)

It seems the devs are pretty well defined on what they will do and that's good. I like that

This plane has not been delayed by a second. 500/500 customers will appreciate when the developers go the extra mile to add in new features. I see no reason for the devs to put in new features if they find resources and time. I found the tone in which you wrote this message extremely ungrateful and entitled. The developers know how much is too much, and how long is too long.

26 minutes ago, Speedbird ATC said:

This plane has not been delayed by a second. 500/500 customers will appreciate when the developers go the extra mile to add in new features. I see no reason for the devs to put in new features if they find resources and time. I found the tone in which you wrote this message extremely ungrateful and entitled. The developers know how much is too much, and how long is too long.

It has not? I mean sure, if a second in your clock amounts to over a year, then sure.. its not even a second.

33 minutes ago, johnadmans said:

It has not? I mean sure, if a second in your clock amounts to over a year, then sure.. its not even a second.

Mathijis specifically said release is expected in 2016. Not that it was supposed to be out in 2016 as you inferred. Also, judging by your post in the CRJ thread, do you make a living complaining about pixels on screens being delayed?

On 31/03/2017 at 0:13 PM, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Small friday update again: Galley detailing continues; this time master templates for the kitchen equipment itself were created and can be now spread over all three galley sections (ovens, waterbasin/sink, coffeemaker, chillers, trolley sized cabinets, trolleys, trash compactors...) So the kitchen will really look like their real world versions.Research was also done for the coming different external models for other operating airlines. Lufthansa for example will get a model on its own, featuring the large aft antenna fairing they installed there as optional add. So we stay very close the re
al thing there too.

Have you got that complex door animation done?  That looked tricky.

Think of all the potential Aerosoft had to troll us today. Also will you make the new APR001? 

3 hours ago, Maxime747 said:

Hello !! A month for the released ?

Hello, the same month it's completed !!  Other than that, read below.     P.S. The search function at the top of the page works really well. 

Previews of Unreleased Products

Follow 

See what Aerosoft is working on right now! Please do not ask for release dates because if we can say we would have posted it here and if we do not know we can't say. Any dates that are given should be seen as indications and not promises.

•  

We can also sign up for the Aerosoft News Letter via the front page of the Aerosoft Store. Those registered will receive notification of when the product is released.

Best wishes.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 7:02 PM, Speedbird ATC said:

Mathijis specifically said release is expected in 2016. Not that it was supposed to be out in 2016 as you inferred. Also, judging by your post in the CRJ thread, do you make a living complaining about pixels on screens being delayed?

I do. with my credit card equaling that of your annual income I do, if you want to bring that up. personally I don't care how many -s you give me. feel free.  it wont affect me one bit liking or not liking a product. nor will it affect my opinion of you. seriously.

im excited about the a330 and im thoroughly enjoying the a3xx series. this is what matters here. so my vested interest is the same as everyone. best possible product in the least amount of time.  anything in between is just banter. cheers frends, negative away.

at the same time, I find it humours people expecting brake temperature and fade being modeled in.. it would be nice but do you all realize the clusterstorm of bugs that system alone would introduce? I don't want that.  its not worth modeling certain things because of the way they affect everything else. that, is what some people don't seem to understand. complexity = delays = bugs = vas = limitations on scenery = detraction from overall experience.

throughout this thread aerosoft personnel have been very consistent in answering questions about the scope of the modeling and what they want to achieve. I am very, no, extremely happy with what they set out to achieve with the 330-xxx  and I know they can pull it off. im sorry (not really) that some people are upset/disappointed that certain systems and things will not be included but that is the nature of the game as we currently know it.  it has limitations and the more you work around them, the more variables you introduce.  if that in some way offends you, it certainly wasn't intended, but it is as it is.

im just a customer like everyone else with no insider knowledge of their development process but I have been a simmer since 1998 so I have followed a lot of addons (lots of failed ones and lots of successful ones) so I feel I have a perspective that some might not have. as such, I have to side with AS and just tell people who expect the sky that they are not being realistic. im just trying to level certain emotions because if the devs do it, it could affect their bottom line; while if a random user says things, its just that. a random user with no weight. I have no illusions one way or another.

And before someone brings it up, im a cross platform AS user. mainly in OMSI2 as I spent years on that  before returning to FS. Out of 20+ products, 2 of them I would go with "meh" and only because of VAS, which is a platform limitation and not a direct product shortfall.

Mathis while being one of the main people at the company has no direct control over individual products timeframe. Release was actually expected in 2015, pushed for 2016, later delayed to 2017. Its normal. Again. But the more people demand, the later it will come. If you want to argue actual dates.......

And my CRJ post was also on point. I'd hate to cross reference that here, but let me just say that a VC developed in 2010 is not in standard in 2017 and has to be redone. So the more something is delayed, the more things will have to be updated just to keep it current with present trends. Im a little confused how anyone could have misconstrued that to mean anything else. If your modeling takes 5 months and your systems 7 years, you will likely have outdated modeling by the time you get the systems done (again, I will not name examples). So if you want to deliver you have to start redoing parts of your old completed sections. Again, its normal. Hope that explains your gripes with my CRJ thread post (whoever it was that actually brought it up)

On 3/31/2017 at 8:29 PM, The Dude said:

Give them a finger, and they will want the whole hand. ;)

In India, it is called "Give them a finger, and they sit on your head."

#Improvisation :lol:

8 hours ago, johnadmans said:

im excited

Calm down my friend.

12 hours ago, johnadmans said:

but let me just say that a VC developed in 2010 is not in standard in 2017 and has to be redone.

If you had even looked at the previews, you would see it is perfectly up to standard.

2 hours ago, Speedbird ATC said:

If you had even looked at the previews, you would see it is perfectly up to standard.

I'll bet it's even flyable in the current state.

4 hours ago, amahran said:

I'll bet it's even flyable in the current state.

The legends are true :o