Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Lets talk about what a beautiful bird the a330 is with her gull wings! The hawaiian birds make it from the west coast to hawaii STARTING at fl410 and she still does mach .82. Amazing piece of engineering.

You guys are writing so much!!

So to sum up because it's not very clear, when can we expect the A330-200?

42 minutes ago, captrem said:

You guys are writing so much!!

So to sum up because it's not very clear, when can we expect the A330-200?

It haven't even been decided whether or not, they're going to do a A330-200... 

This week was for night lighting. Stefan kept it rather dark, I really like that, but as always it depends a LOT on your monitor and viewing conditions. In the end we need to test and tweak always.

NIGHTLIGHTING_007.png

NIGHTLIGHTING_001.png

NIGHTLIGHTING_002.png

NIGHTLIGHTING_003.png

NIGHTLIGHTING_004.png

NIGHTLIGHTING_005.png

NIGHTLIGHTING_006.png

Holy shit!

It's unbelievable :boingy_s:

Keep in mind that Stefan did the hole 3D Model alone.

That must be so much hours of work.

Thank you so much

Have you decided if the lighting will work as it does in the A320 series. Where you can either choose a dark or a bright option in the configurator or can you dim them separately in the VC?

4 minutes ago, julien_Blue said:

That must be so much hours of work.

About a year of his life in total. These projects are incredibly expensive these days.

If it were not for professional sales it would be really hard to complete them and I fully understand that some others sell incompleted version to pay for the development. Sometimes you simply have no option. We are a medium sized company with resources and money, but it does not surprise me that small development teams struggle.

4 minutes ago, Frederik Pedersen said:

Have you decided if the lighting will work as it does in the A320 series. Where you can either choose a dark or a bright option in the configurator or can you dim them separately in the VC?

Yes there will be two or three options. But we do not intend to whole ranges of bitmaps for each light setting, We really hope Lockheed will soon allow us to set the luminosity of the bitmaps.

On 18.4.2016 at 18:27, LuisCake sagte:

Can you put the Wingflex-Feature back in to the A318-A321 SP4. Is that possible or not?

Would be SO nice!! :)

No for the same reason as stated a thousand times before... once again: We did not include it because it is hardly seen in the A320, not because we would not be able to do it.

7 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes there will be two or three options. But we do not intend to whole ranges of bitmaps for each light setting, We really hope Lockheed will soon allow us to set the luminosity of the bitmaps.

Hopefully V3.3 will bring some goodies :) 

It would be amazing to be able to turn the flood and buttonbacklighting on and off separately in the VC

so its a Virgin. and the cockpit looks like one too ;)

Guys, have you noticed a pattern? When people complained about not getting the A332, we found out that we are only getting the A333 with GE and RR engines. When people complained about not getting PW engines, we found out we are only getting RR engines. Do you think if we complain more, Aerosoft will announce that the base pack will not include any engines? :lol: I say this in jest, but seriously. Lets be patient. Let Aerosoft do what they plan to do. If you disagree, feel free to open a separate thread about it.

To complete the conspiracy, if you guys continue complaining we will simply make it flyable only from the right seat.
Most of you do not have enough hours to make it onto the left seat of a long haul airliner anyway ;)

15 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

To complete the conspiracy, if you guys continue complaining we will simply make it flyable only from the right seat.
Most of you do not have enough hours to make it onto the left seat of a long haul airliner anyway ;)

Do it and don't tell anyone about until after the release :)

If I may ask, is the Traffic Selector going to be operational?

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

About a year of his life in total. These projects are incredibly expensive these days.

If it were not for professional sales it would be really hard to complete them and I fully understand that some others sell incompleted version to pay for the development. Sometimes you simply have no option. We are a medium sized company with resources and money, but it does not surprise me that small development teams struggle.

Long gone are the days when making an aircraft was like this:

BAO_Flightshop_for_MSFS_5.1_(1995).jpg

10 minutes ago, SequoiaDE said:

Is the Connected Flightdeck also established in the a330?

As a matter of fact it was developed for the A330. The A31x/A32x have just been used until now as a testbed for it.

Will the 'MECH' Horn sound be modelled? I feel it is a small feature, but an important one. It is used almost everyday in SOP procedural flights. :D

9 hours ago, HazzaBazzaGazza said:

Will the 'MECH' Horn sound be modelled? I feel it is a small feature, but an important one. It is used almost everyday in SOP procedural flights. :D

whats MECH?