Jump to content
Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

A330_SLAT_20170217_003.png

 

 

Only magicians called as "Fate" or "Stefan" can show you deployed reverses and non-deployed gears at the same time !

 

Regards

Prayog

 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Praayog said:

 

 

Only magicians called as "Fate" or "Stefan" can show you deployed reverses and non-deployed gears at the same time !

 

Regards

Prayog

 

 

Hey if a Pilates Porter can apply reverse thrust in the air, our super de luxe Bus can!

Share this post


Link to post

How about the airplane sound "disapearing" while using a second screen for example EFB ? Or fuel or pax count on your VA in your browser? 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Junerick said:

How about the airplane sound "disapearing" while using a second screen for example EFB ? Or fuel or pax count on your VA in your browser? 

I think most virtual airlines give you the pax and fuel numbers on Simbrief or something similar.

Share this post


Link to post

Very nice work Stefan.  I lover how detailed you made the reverser doors.  I can't tell by the picture, but will you add additional detail inside the nacelle if one were to zoom into the open reverser doors such as the spinning fan blades, operating reverser actuators etc?

Share this post


Link to post

This is one heck of a string, detailed questions about arcane detail, failures, patient responses from Matthijs, Stefan and all.

I am 78, turn failures off, but follow normal procedures with care. And I was a 2000 hr instrument rated multi-engined GA pilot.

Airline pilots may fly an entire career without an in-air failure and rarely even face a go-round with better ATC separation and better auto-landing. The airlines hate that fuel being burned for no good cause.

Airline pilots practice their failures in the sim, not the plane, and they need to, I'm a passenger on a 380 on Sunday. I hate getting waves on my cocktail.

Share this post


Link to post

Seit Oktober 2016 hört man nichts mehr vom Aerosoft A330. Passiert da noch was? Oder läuft es so wie bei Aerosoft´s CRJ, deren Release seit 2 Jahren dauerhaft verschoben wird?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, macca22au said:

This is one heck of a string, detailed questions about arcane detail, failures, patient responses from Matthijs, Stefan and all.

I am 78, turn failures off, but follow normal procedures with care. And I was a 2000 hr instrument rated multi-engined GA pilot.

Airline pilots may fly an entire career without an in-air failure and rarely even face a go-round with better ATC separation and better auto-landing. The airlines hate that fuel being burned for no good cause.

Airline pilots practice their failures in the sim, not the plane, and they need to, I'm a passenger on a 380 on Sunday. I hate getting waves on my cocktail.

sorry to say but airline pilots are made to practice failures in flight during training at least  . you may be knowing pilots who have never faced any failures but in my country the pilots I know they had failures  like tire burst ,fumes in cockpit . plus you are not the one to decide whether   you will have failure  . its natural and may happen to any time  with anyone.regards.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mahe said:

fumes in cockpit

 

Well.... not anymore. Some foods can no longer be consumed by flight crews less than 8 hours before a flight.

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mahe said:

practice failures in flight

 

Absolutely no way you would do that, be it in line training or not.

Failures are for sim sessions and simulators are the only place they belong.

 

The days where you'd do a barrel roll in a 707 to pass your checkride are long gone.

1 hour ago, ULFT Cargo said:

Seit Oktober 2016 hört man nichts mehr vom Aerosoft A330. Passiert da noch was? Oder läuft es so wie bei Aerosoft´s CRJ, deren Release seit 2 Jahren dauerhaft verschoben wird?

 

English please in our English forums.

 

I can't agree that you haven't heared anything from the A330 since October. Just read this thread and you'll hear a lot of what is going on, including screenshots, progress updates, discussions about new features and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

 

Absolutely no way you would do that, be it in line training or not.

Failures are for sim sessions and simulators are the only place they belong.

 

The days where you'd do a barrel roll in a 707 to pass your checkride are long gone.

 

English please in our English forums.

 

I can't agree that you haven't heared anything from the A330 since October. Just read this thread and you'll hear a lot of what is going on, including screenshots, progress updates, discussions about new features and so on.

sir there is a practice in which the trainer capt puts both throttle to idle simulating both engine failure but when the student cannot land the aircraft on runway the instructor leaves the throttles and lets student use it

22 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

 

Well.... not anymore. Some foods can no longer be consumed by flight crews less than 8 hours before a flight.

 

:)

I did not mean cigars and stuff smoke in cockpit means something short circuit or burning of some component

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, mahe said:

sir there is a practice in which the trainer capt puts both throttle to idle simulating both engine failure but when the student cannot land the aircraft on runway the instructor leaves the throttles and lets student use it

 

In an airliner??? Please keep in mind we are in the A330 preview topic, and not any GA one.

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, mahe said:

sir there is a practice in which the trainer capt puts both throttle to idle simulating both engine failure but when the student cannot land the aircraft on runway the instructor leaves the throttles and lets student use it

 

No way, absolutely no way. Tell me which airline it is and I can assure you they'll loose their AOC within a week after a report to the authority.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, mahe said:

sorry to say but airline pilots are made to practice failures in flight during training at least  . you may be knowing pilots who have never faced any failures but in my country the pilots I know they had failures  like tire burst ,fumes in cockpit . plus you are not the one to decide whether   you will have failure  . its natural and may happen to any time  with anyone.regards.

 

Sorry man but you're absolutely wrong..

 

Pilots only do some manoeuvres such as spin & stall recovery during atpl training with single engine aircraft, not flying with passengers. No passengers want aircraft do spin recovery training when they are in..

 

Pilots only do touch and go by the end of the type rating what we called base check. Without passengers and cargo, fresh first officers make 6 touch and go then full stop landing. I guess you mean this.

 

In addition, in the check flight (in order to promete from P5 to P4) instructer captain asks some question (like, what you do in engine failure, assume that i had an heart attack what you do etc.) other than this, captain never hold thrust levers in order to create engine failure scenerio..

 

Other procedures (tire burst, engine fail, fire, windshear etc.) simulated by the simulators, not with real aircrafts.

 

In aviation, rules are written in blood so you cant fly however you want even if you owner of the aircraft or entire airline.. (Except test flights)

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, mahe said:

sir there is a practice in which the trainer capt puts both throttle to idle simulating both engine failure but when the student cannot land the aircraft on runway the instructor leaves the throttles and lets student use it

I did not mean cigars and stuff smoke in cockpit means something short circuit or burning of some component

 

Never heard about that. Just that they re simulating single engine failure but never heard about double engine failure.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbZdE8skjBY

 

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, julien_Blue said:

 

Never heard about that. Just that they re simulating single engine failure but never heard about double engine failure.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbZdE8skjBY

 

cheers

 

Hi Julian,

 

as the description of the video lists it has been taken during Base Training. So no pax on board on this flight either.
With passengers you wouldn't do this.

Just to point that out in case anyone now says "I'm right, you're wrong" after seeing your video without reading the description.

Share this post


Link to post

Question about the transponder in the A330: will it be directly connected to the vPilot transponder (if available)? The PMDG 777 and 737 do it, so surely it's possible.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, amahran said:

Question about the transponder in the A330: will it be directly connected to the vPilot transponder (if available)? The PMDG 777 and 737 do it, so surely it's possible.

Why wouldn't it be? The A319/A320 already works perfectly with VPilot.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Geddy_2112 said:

Why wouldn't it be? The A319/A320 already works perfectly with VPilot.

 

I'd contest that. The current busses' Mode C switch (the thing that goes from STBY to TA/RA) doesn't actually integrate with vPilot's transponder, so I would have to set the transponder in both the simulator and on the vPilot window. I'm recommending they link the two so I don't have to set two transponders to Mode C...and there's the added benefit of not having to switch windows just before departure/taxi.

Share this post


Link to post

A330 is looking fantastic guys. I haven't really posted on here but i have been following the posts. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, amahran said:

 

I'd contest that. The current busses' Mode C switch (the thing that goes from STBY to TA/RA) doesn't actually integrate with vPilot's transponder, so I would have to set the transponder in both the simulator and on the vPilot window. I'm recommending they link the two so I don't have to set two transponders to Mode C...and there's the added benefit of not having to switch windows just before departure/taxi.

Then there's something wrong somewhere, Mine has worked since day one. Perhaps you haven't integrated it yet. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...