Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

3 minutes ago, gullideckel said:

'm not waiting anymore. I gave up.

Alright Gullideckel, so you open an account to tell you're not waiting anymore. Let me show you the way out.

5 minutes ago, gullideckel said:

First of all: I don't care if somebody is downvoting me for my personal point of view!

The biggest question for me is: What kind of 'shit' happened to the A330 that the scheduled release in 2016 was not possible?

Honestly, I cannot believe that the A330 will be released in 2017. Maybe we have to wait only one year... maybe four years.  

I'm not waiting anymore. I gave up.

Well they said they aimed for 2016 with a note that "stuff can happen".

If you are so uneager to wait there are some A330s that you can buy on the market right now... but I can say that I am eagerly waiting for this bus and while waiting we have the A318-321 series to have fun with!

vor 6 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

I doubt that. As I said so often, we prefer very much NOT to deal with 3rd party weather add-ons because the only weather that really matters for your flight is the weather that is in the sim. If the weather tool is able to send it to the sim we can pick it up (remember we have the only weather radar that is able to read the ACTUAL weather in the sim). If the weather is in the tool and not in the sim (unfortunately that does happen) it can't have any effect on your flight.

So does that mean that we will have to enter manually the wind prediction for every single waypoint of the flight route?

5 minutes ago, gforce800 said:

So does that mean that we will have to enter manually the wind prediction for every single waypoint of the flight route?

Like I already said, it is not decided yet. 

Can't understand why people come here to complain.. Regardless of that, just wanted to say:  Keep up the great work, Aerosoft!

I've been flying the A320 a lot lately. I can't wait for the A330. If it's anything like your previous buses, I'm sure it will be a big hit. :)

Cheers,

vor 4 Stunden , gullideckel sagte:

First of all: I don't care if somebody is downvoting me for my personal point of view!

The biggest question for me is: What kind of 'shit' happened to the A330 that the scheduled release in 2016 was not possible?

Honestly, I cannot believe that the A330 will be released in 2017. Maybe we have to wait only one year... maybe four years.  

I'm not waiting anymore. I gave up.

vor 4 Stunden , flieger1978 sagte:

For how long do we have to wait. Is this normal ?! How long will it takes to get the plane? Is this a PR- joke. Do you really create this plane or are these pictures from x-plane. I can't understand why aerosoft have got so many costumers. In me you lost one .

For how long do we have to wait. Is this normal ?! How long will it takes to get the plane? Is this a PR- joke. Do you really create this plane or are these pictures from x-plane. I can't understand why aerosoft have got so many costumers. In me you lost one .

Omg..

I hate that ignorant people like you..

Do you guys have ANY idea of programming? Seems like HelloWorld! is to difficult for you..

Developing a real time Simulation is a long-winded proccess that needs really much time!

It take sooo much of your nerves and blood to debug that program as good as possible

and to read comments of that ungreatful People like you are is just frustrating..

Aerosoft should take as much time as they need to get their product to work like they want it to work..

Oh and Welcome to the Forum... -.-

54 minutes ago, julien_Blue said:

Developing a real time Simulation is a long-winded proccess that needs really much time!

I agree, even making a good repaint takes a lot of time. Imagine that! 

Cheers. 

well if you can't wait we cannot help.well always things don't go as planned ,have some patience dude,aerosoft is giving their best for its a330 .the longer you wait for a product the more nicer you feel when you get it .I can wait for years for a330 launch.the time for launching is not important for me the quality of product is most important for me which aerosoft has always given the  best.

PLUS aerosoft is putting our idea in airbus and giving it more details so of course its gonna take time.Keep your hard work up aerosoft you are the best! 

5 hours ago, Gantalyetos said:

I agree, even making a good repaint takes a lot of time. Imagine that! 

Cheers. 

That and AS had to rent a real A330 take it apart, study it, then re-assemble it to sell it back. Not all about programming but engineering the bus in real life too.

2 hours ago, Citation X said:

That and AS had to rent a real A330 take it apart, study it, then re-assemble it to sell it back. Not all about programming but engineering the bus in real life too.

Never knew they went to that extent! Gives you new respect!

I don't think it was physically dismantled by Aerosoft, I believe they did hire it to measure and photograph thoroughly. I have pictures in my mind of Mathijs on the tarmac with a socket wrench. I think Mathijs said he had 7 developers working on this product, and development has been quite rapid compared to other FS aircraft that don't need naming - that Aerosoft have let us glimpse this process has been great, they don't deserve the trolling about release dates, it's not realistic to expect one.

On 09/02/2017 at 10:38 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

This the last of what we will show about the immersion stuff. Techlog, OFP and such stuck between the thrust levers when on ground (before engine start) you will see that in every airbus cockpit world wide. 

mathijs_throttlepaper.png

Please note that we got strategy and developers meetings next week so updates and responses might be a bit slow.

I disagree. You will find this practiced in cockpits where laziness and housekeeping practices are poor.

26 minutes ago, Copper. said:

I disagree. You will find this practiced in cockpits where laziness and housekeeping practices are poor.

Every airbus I've been in before pushback this practice is normal, in fact it's very organised and very efficient to use things such as the throttles to hold paper work. I found it funny to see these BA pilots topping up on the news before departure from Sofia, sort of gave a very relaxed boarding experience as a passenger.

IMG_9008.PNG

@Copper. nearly in every aircraft in turn around or longer groundtime, even before checkwork or before releasing the aircraft in the technical log, you can find various paperwork, so its DIRECTLY seen by anyone who enters the cockpit. Often Pilots slew a bit printer paper and write: "REM FOB 3,0. Good Flights! :)" and push that paper through the EFIS switches for the next crew. Or we put MEL / CDL Items in between the throttles because they HAVE to touch it and it cannot be forgotten. and even the paperwork of the Ramp Agent is layed on the pedestal. before the flight our collegues in the front are reviewing their brief quite often. Thats why its not stowed away too early. All these is normal at LH, GWI, TUI, AB, EW(SXD), EZY. And believe me these airlines have a decent organisation.

After all we (the maintenance), the ramp agents and pilots are working together to deliver the pax a decent and desirable feeling of a nice, good and safe flight.

Thus i have to admit the paperwork in aviation is gross. Most airlines have a hidden paper production. the flying is just for fun..

Hello,

I dont want to be a trol or anyting but i get it why people get impatient. I also got impatient last year and bought the BBS a330. Did I fly it often? No. It's simply not ready yet. Will it compete with AS? Depends on your demands. I fly for Royal Dutch Virtual and they have the a330 on their schedule. So I was indeed in need of a a330. They also have the 787 on their schedules so I frequently look on QW facebook to see if there is a update on a release date. Some people went and get a freeware 787 I've read about. Bottom line; we are people and we need something to grasp, even if it's just a date. Waiting an not knowing when something will arrive is just frustrating for some. We need to be happy AS updates the community on their product progress. Some developers don't even bother. Please don't get me wrong. AS needs us and we need AS. If we keep communicating we all will get a satisfaying result. A aircraft to cruise the virtual skies. I hope sooner then later.

A date is worth nothing at all! What you need is an idea of what state the development is currently in. From that you can derive for yourself if the release is imminent, next month or if there is "still some way to go".

And that is exactly what you are getting here in this topic.

2 hours ago, Copper. said:

You obviously haven't visited many real life flight decks then, or you consider the vast majority of pilots to be lazy and bad at housekeeping...

lets forget about the paper stuck between throttles and concentrate on a330.everyone will have different views on it .Its subjective.Aerosoft just is trying to do things that generally happen in the cockpit.lets stop fighting pls guys.Aerosoft is developing such a fantastic bird and we like small kids destroying all the fun cheer up guys!

hi
my names is Mohammad sadeq

I would be proud to Test A330

Because the IRANAIR
Buys Airbus has 330 well and Enter to u=iranain Space is on Data 21/Feb/2017  8 other day

So 
Iran is our pleasure to serve your particular we deserve to know

with respect
And good luck with other projects
Mohammad Sadeq

Hi Mohammad,

if you hold a current Type Rating on the A330 please send us your betatester application to support@aerosoft.com.

At this moment please understand that we are only looking for type rated pilots currently flying the real A330.

Aerosoft, 

maybe someone allready asked this but i could not find it under "sound" or "out of focus". Now with a320 series when using a second screen the sound "disapear". Will there be a option to always keep the sound even when out of focus and using a second screen? 

11 hours ago, mahe said:

lets forget about the paper stuck between throttles and concentrate on a330.everyone will have different views on it .Its subjective.Aerosoft just is trying to do things that generally happen in the cockpit.lets stop fighting pls guys.Aerosoft is developing such a fantastic bird and we like small kids destroying all the fun cheer up guys!

Aerosoft are modelling paper work in their A330 so it's not off topic, it was nice to read peoples thoughts and experiances regarding paper work, It's the small things that aren't commonly spoken about that make this forum very interesting to read such as paper work to be very honest lol.

14 minutes ago, Andy320 said:

Aerosoft are modelling paper work in their A330 so it's not off topic, it was nice to read peoples thoughts and experiances regarding paper work, It's the small things that aren't commonly spoken about that make this forum very interesting to read such as paper work to be very honest lol.

it does make it interesting but sometimes we take it too far and start fighting.lol

hello aerosoft wanted to ask you that will there be multiplayer setup or  anything like that with the a330 like on lan as I always fly with my friend