Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Hi   The level of detail seems higher than the existing A320 series, am I correct.                                      

1 hour ago, a320pilotyemenia said:

Great Progress! :) . Too bad Dragon Air doesn't have that livery anymore, :( it was my favorite.

Doesn't mean you can't still sim in it! ;)

3 hours ago, a320pilotyemenia said:

Great Progress! :) . Too bad Dragon Air doesn't have that livery anymore, :( it was my favorite.

It's not as if the entire fleet of A330's is going to be painted in the new livery anytime soon , the cost , the amount of time taken to ( re ) paint ( normally done during major maintenance checks ) and age of the airframe are factors too . recent photo's to be found on the net are still showing the " old " Dragonair livery . As the previous poster points out , what does it matter in the flight sim  , as soon as the ( real ) aircraft are repainted , paints will surely be found for the Aerosoft version .

26 minutes ago, John Glanville said:

It's not as if the entire fleet of A330's is going to be painted in the new livery anytime soon , the cost , the amount of time taken to ( re ) paint ( normally done during major maintenance checks ) and age of the airframe are factors too . recent photo's to be found on the net are still showing the " old " Dragonair livery . As the previous poster points out , what does it matter in the flight sim  , as soon as the ( real ) aircraft are repainted , paints will surely be found for the Aerosoft version .

You could paint a 1950s era Qantas livery and fly to Singapore and back if you wanted to. Like you said, in flight simulator it doesn't matter.

You know what I love about small updates? That it takes a lot of time to work in little things. As I said before, this gives me confidence that the product is made up to standards. 2017 will be a very exciting year for the flight simulation community.

3 hours ago, eltechron said:

You could paint a 1950s era Qantas livery and fly to Singapore and back if you wanted to. Like you said, in flight simulator it doesn't matter.

You obviously haven't seen any of my uploads here as I have painted several Busses with low construction numbers and others from airlines that do not exist anymore . The only thing I don't bother with are " fictional " paints , historical paints are not a problem , the difficult part is finding photo's of a good enough quality to do such a livery any justice .

18 hours ago, Dudley said:

Hi   The level of detail seems higher than the existing A320 series, am I correct.                                      

Yes, most definitely.

3 minutes ago, kaihamdan said:

Will the hardcopy and softcopy be released at the same time??

No, the download will be released a little earlier, depending on how many issues customers find that we should fix before a box release.
Downloadproducts are always easier to fix.

will this have independent items such as the range , weather etc. on the nd for captain and the f/o ? It would be really useful for doing shared cockpits.

vor 14 Minuten, iain54 sagte:

will this have independent items such as the range , weather etc. on the nd for captain and the f/o ? It would be really useful for doing shared cockpits.

Actually you can do it in the current A320 Family,just turn off Sync displays in the CFD menu of MCDU II and they will be indepent in Connected Flight Deck ;)

15 minutes ago, Airbus321-200 said:

Actually you can do it in the current A320 Family,just turn off Sync displays in the CFD menu of MCDU II and they will be indepent in Connected Flight Deck ;)

ah brilliant i'll have a look at that. Thanking you

7 hours ago, Airbus321-200 said:

So those that work without Connected Flight Deck or is it CFD only? Never seen this option before.

That will work connected and not connected.

Well that's one of my feature requests made redundant [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, lepilot2000 said:

Hello I would like to know if there is a new release date for the A330

As there hasn't been a release date yet, there can't be a new one ;) 

Aerosoft is not giving release dates. What I can tell you is, that the release is not imminent.

54 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

that the release is not imminent.

Really? How dissapointing :(  will it have wingflex on release?

1 minute ago, Jeroen Doorman said:

Really? How dissapointing :(  will it have wingflex on release?

<irony>

No. This will only be available through a chargeable service pack, which will become available shortly after the release of the A330 for a reasonable prize. 

This service pack will also include the nose wheel, the pilot seat (co pilot seat is not needed, as only the job of the pilot is modeled), the windscreen wipers and the step by step guide.

</irony>

4 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

<irony>

No. This will only be available through a chargeable service pack, which will become available shortly after the release of the A330 for a reasonable prize. 

This service pack will also include the nose wheel, the pilot seat (co pilot seat is not needed, as only the job of the pilot is modeled), the windscreen wipers and the step by step guide.

</irony>

Haha I just read the first sentence and started freaking out because I was looking forward to wingflex. Probably should've noticed the irony. :lol:

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That will work connected and not connected.

I don't believe it. I've had it all this time and I didn't realise you could make the displays independent? What a plonker I really am.