Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Guys come on, we should be happy that in a few weeks or months we can fly an amazing A330 in our P3D/FSX. ;)

Thanks Stefan for taking into account what I was trying to explain. 

That little panel is the Satcom, I agree it is worn out. And I am not saying that this 21 year old aircraft looks factory new, but it doesn't have the feel of dirty. I am ok with used and a bit worn out. I am just trying to help having a cockpit close to an aircraft on the line, not too new but not too old and with an pleasing atmosphere.

I just took this picture with an IPad that's why it's not such a good quality and I never say you need to replicate. I am just saying old is ok but it can be old and neat too. :)

Two more things:

1- Thanks for taking my remarks into account. 

2- no need to be sarcastic/aggressive to people who are your long time customers and will buy this awesome product. We are just trying to bring in an opinion and maybe a little help.

Best regards to all!

image.png

vor 19 Minuten, captrem sagte:

Thanks Stefan for taking into account what I was trying to explain. 

That little panel is the Satcom, I agree it is worn out. And I am not saying that this 21 year old aircraft looks factory new, but it doesn't have the feel of dirty. I am ok with used and a bit worn out. I am just trying to help having a cockpit close to an aircraft on the line, not too new but not too old and with an pleasing atmosphere.

I just took this picture with an IPad that's why it's not such a good quality and I never say you need to replicate. I am just saying old is ok but it can be old and neat too. :)

Two more things:

1- Thanks for taking my remarks into account. 

2- no need to be sarcastic/aggressive to people who are your long time customers and will buy this awesome product. We are just trying to bring in an opinion and maybe a little help.

Best regards to all!

image.png

Then the two things that made the cockpit for you "dirty" were the coffee stains and that bit of finger grease on the FCU? That is then some input. Now i got a focus on what you mean. I am sure we find a solution which fits both tastes! And its even subtle changes only that have to be made.

Time for a small update out of the regular intervalls! Today we have thursday not friday, but from tomorrow on i say goodbye and go onto my holiday vacation. No, we not have more holidays than average here starting so early into XMAS, but i moved my days at the end of the year. Summer is also nice at home, why then move many ours into more hot sun even?

To the pictures: How stated the wing detailing started. As the wise artist fixes at first the rough scheme, little things like rivets and lines/rubber seals on the fairing is still to do. Also the spoiler not got his fully detail yet. Enjoy the pictures and happy XMAS / good new year...

A330_WINGS_08122016_001.png

A330_WINGS_08122016_002.png

A330_WINGS_08122016_003.png

A330_WINGS_08122016_004.png

A330_WINGS_08122016_005.png

A330_WINGS_08122016_006.png

A330_WINGS_08122016_007.png

A330_WINGS_08122016_008.png

35 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Time for a small update out of the regular intervalls! Today we have thursday not friday, but from tomorrow on i say goodbye and go onto my holiday vacation. No, we not have more holidays than average here starting so early into XMAS, but i moved my days at the end of the year. Summer is also nice at home, why then move many ours into more hot sun even?

To the pictures: How stated the wing detailing started. As the wise artist fixes at first the rough scheme, little things like rivets and lines/rubber seals on the fairing is still to do. Also the spoiler not got his fully detail yet. Enjoy the pictures and happy XMAS / good new year...

[...]

Merry Christmas Stefan!:) Also jaw-dropping work on the model.

34 minutes ago, bumbleserpent94 said:

Do I see the anti-droop function or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

I'd think the hydraulics are pressurized for the shots.

this looks so rediculously good words cant describe the beauty on these pictures will be looking forward to having this on my PC!

really great work stefan!

Stefan you may now have your Champagne and your bed back!

Stop the howitzers boys.... Bu next year fire them back up to destroy the beds, may there be no rest! 

(mod note: advertisement for another product removed)

The release of the a330 Aerosoft is expected when ? Date :)

He is so beautiful !

vor 12 Minuten, Airbus A330 sagte:

Very helpful....

1 hour ago, matheo lannibois said:

He is so beautiful !

By reading through the last few pages of this topic you will figure that no release dates are given.

And that the release is not imminent.

Title of this forum:

Previews of Unreleased Products

See what Aerosoft is working on right now! Please do not ask for release dates because if we can say we would have posted it here and if we do not know we can't say. Any dates that are given should be seen as indications and not promises.

5 minutes ago, alaister1 said:

As long as it isn't scheduled for Feb 29... lol

Actually I'll admit that's a pretty good idea. When people ask when the release is expected, the response should be Feb. 29 and nothing else. :P

11 hours ago, iccowan said:

When people ask when the release is expected, the response should be Feb. 29 and nothing else.

Unless there is a leap year... then Feb 30th.  In fact, Feb 30th, so we don't have to check if we're at the 4 year mark!

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Unless there is a leap year... then Feb 30th.  In fact, Feb 30th, so we don't have to check if we're at the 4 year mark!

That would defeat the purpose of the joke/gag, wouldn't it?

On 12/10/2016 at 7:25 PM, matheo lannibois said:

He is so beautiful !

How could you refer to this beauty as a "he". Something this gorgeous must and can only be a she:)

1 minute ago, Poe Dameron said:

How could you refer to this beauty as a "he". Something this gorgeous must and can only be a she:)

An honest question / observation.

Looking beyond the friendly and well meant quip...  It's cultural.  In some countries / languages, the syntax for ships/aircraft and the like are male.  In others it's female.

Example:  US/Britain, a ship or aircraft is referred to as female (she).  In Russia, they are referred to as male (he).

Always important to remember we're an International community!

My very best wishes!