Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, jmorvay1971 said:

Will the A330 have the great First Officer checklist feature, like the A318-A321?  I don't fly often enough to remember everything to not have to use the feature and it is a big help when the pressure is on.

 

Sure it will!

On 21.11.2016 at 1:59 PM, Dudley said:

Not a  problem, just re-schedule Christmas and we can all be happy boys ( and girls of course, though we don't see many lady simmers ).  So, definitely ready for Christmas ( even if it is in February ).

 

 

It will be ready for Christmas for sure, I just won't tell the year yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

 

Sure it will!

 

It will be ready for Christmas for sure, I just won't tell the year yet.

I think the F.O. is one of the best features of the A320, and never doubted you'd carry it forward into the 330. (it only makes sense in my opinion) 

 

And I can't tell you how excited I am that I'll be flying her on Christmas day!:D  (wondering how many will read this and assume I didn't understand your statement about a Christmas release and will be quick to either remind me you didn't say what year, or really think it will be this year, hehe.)

 

Regards,

Steve Dra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be really great to have it this Christmas.

I knew that the development team was not hurry for this product, however, as a fans of A330, I have been waiting for long long time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, someone didn't like my joke about Christmas 2020...didn't know it was so bad that it had to be removed (isn't that a little harsh?)....<_<

I don't care if the A330 is finished this year or next year but it will be a great product as always. Take your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fungswat said:

It will be really great to have it this Christmas.

I knew that the development team was not hurry for this product, however, as a fans of A330, I have been waiting for long long time

 

 

Yeah, well, uhm... Just read Emanual's comment again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just love how people need to have this plane as soon as possible otherwise they'll die.

We've all been waiting for it and will be for a while still, I for example can't wait to go back to TNCM with KLM but I patiently wait for the release

The jokes about Xmas are hilarious but more hilarious is the fact that after beeing stated a milion times people still believe that it's written somewhere in the bible that the A330 has to be relased for Christmas.. Just buy yourself a new set of posh and smelly candles and maybe the A330 will be included with these usel.. ehm fabulos paraphernalia (a posh word for junk)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, cloadmcally said:

people still believe that it's written somewhere in the bible that the A330 has to be relased for Christmas.. 

Actually, it's biblical tradition that the 3 wise men presented the baby Jesus with Gold, Frankincense, and the Aerosoft A330 boxed edition ;) 

 

Kidding... I doubt it will get released this Christmas, but it looks like progress is coming along nicely. I really appreciate the regular Friday updates! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we stop discussing how progress is going and just appreciate the work that Aerosoft is putting into this? I'm 99% sure it'll be released at one point or another because why would they put so many hours working on something like this then just ditch the project and loose all that money. Will it be December? No. Aerosoft is going to make a high quality product no matter how long it takes and I appreciate this. They are living strongly by the quality over quantity rule and it'll be done when it done. Stop causing them more stress because I have a feeling that may slow them down as well having to respond to posts on here. All we can do is appreciate the product and the time and work Aerosoft have put into this. Patience is key!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2016 at 4:50 PM, iccowan said:

Can we stop discussing how progress is going and just appreciate the work that Aerosoft is putting into this? I'm 99% sure it'll be released at one point or another because why would they put so many hours working on something like this then just ditch the project and loose all that money. Will it be December? No. Aerosoft is going to make a high quality product no matter how long it takes and I appreciate this. They are living strongly by the quality over quantity rule and it'll be done when it done. Stop causing them more stress because I have a feeling that may slow them down as well having to respond to posts on here. All we can do is appreciate the product and the time and work Aerosoft have put into this. Patience is key!

Very True, I'd also rather have them wait and have a full product and not see Aerosoft rush and make a crappy product

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, please stop asking for release dates. Aerosoft understands now is the time for turkey and Christmas bells. It could be another 4 months before this is ready. Remember, the idea is about releasing quality product- not a half-baked product.  And if I may ask, politely. please don't post comments such as:

 

-   "Oh, airplanes are sexy." "What a sexy Friday."  "What a sexy pair of wheels" 'Oh my, my computer and my shoes are so sexy."  (Terribly annoying to relate s-e-x- with.... something that has nothing to do with s-e-x-).

 

-  "Hey, Aerosoft just  take my money"  Yes, they want your money, but they rather sell you something and not give you nothing in return.. wait it's not ready yet.

 

Happy day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Johnny767 said:

-   "Oh, airplanes are sexy." "What a sexy Friday."  "What a sexy pair of wheels" 'Oh my, my computer and my shoes are so sexy."  (Terribly annoying to relate s-e-x- with.... something that has nothing to do with s-e-x-).

 

This coming from a simmer with an avatar depicting that can arguably considered a picture of a sexy guy's chest, abs and arms.

 

Can anyone else see the irony in this? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gentelmen, let's please remember to stay more on topic and to avoid making things personal. It's a slippery slope on which everyone falls.

 

Many thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ManBOSS64 said:

Why does everyone like the dragonair livery? (No offense but it looks really white and plain :mellow:)

Sometimes people like clean things. Just like a house which is white inside that creates space. Or people don't like liveries which have a lot of colors in them, it's the same with cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ManBOSS64 said:

Why does everyone like the dragonair livery? (No offense but it looks really white and plain :mellow:)

I love the chinese dragon design, and I think Stefan will have chosen it because it doesn't disguise the underlying work on the A330.  Looking forward to seeing it again today on White Friday.   I think it would be great if Stefan could give us some tips on repainting this beauty when it's released. I am still trying to get my VA's livery on to an A320 :-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for a small update: Tail detailes beside wear and tear have been finalized now for the A333. Note that the rudder construction is not perfectly symmetrical by basic design, as there is a different maint access opening on the left of the rudder hinge. On checking many images i also could witness how different the A330-200s vertical tail construction is. Like on the A318 it was heigthened and deepened to encounter the different aerodynamical situation that comes with the shortened total length of the aircraft.

 

Work now moves to the last large exterior: The wings. The slats are rather detailed by rivets and inward structures, but that will be displayed. Of course such a huge thing is not completed within 5 work days (also there has to be done research for every meter to put the panels, weldlines and rivets on the right places), but i will keep you all informed on how things go. For now enjoy this weeks images; even the rivet works should be rather near the real thing on the APU and vertical tail section.

 

On Dudley´s post: There will be a detailed paintkit manual and of course people can reach me via the messaging function in this forum!

A330_FUSELAGE_25112016_001.png

A330_FUSELAGE_25112016_002.png

A330_FUSELAGE_25112016_003.png

A330_FUSELAGE_25112016_004.png

A330_FUSELAGE_25112016_005.png

A330_FUSELAGE_25112016_006.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.