Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

4 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

I hope this sample is proffesionell enough to convince you, that anything is as it should. (Funny is, that you not complained about the missing window wipers ;-) )

ref_fitting_silhuette.jpg

A very professional response, except for the mistake in the word 'professional'

5 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

To settle down the rumours here i did myself some comparision and rotated the virtual model into the position the photo was made of.

I hope this sample is proffesionell enough to convince you, that anything is as it should. (Funny is, that you not complained about the missing window wipers ;-)

Thanks for settling this discussion. I personally am sorry for the time you had to spend to create these images instead of working on the actual model. However, I certainly see the purpose of your explanations.

Thank you for your great work, I'll buy this plane on day 1,

Peter

6 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

To settle down the rumours here i did myself some comparision and rotated the virtual model into the position the photo was made of.

The red line shows the curvature of the photographic original (image in the middle), the left image shows the silhuette line from our model (with the original silhuette line of the photo). The most right shows a crossblend of both images, WHICH OF COURSE PERFECTLY fit!

I hope this sample is proffesionell enough to convince you, that anything is as it should. (Funny is, that you not complained about the missing window wipers ;-) )

ref_fitting_silhuette.jpg

Case closed! Looks like y'all know what you're doing. :P

Guys we have to make Stefan work harder to get this bus out as soon before the year is over! All pilots get the buffet and champagne ready!

Destroy all beds on sight...

I think he will texture the wing parts next, then after that work on putting the final gauges in the cockpit. Once that's done hopefuly it can be released.

8 minutes ago, Citation X said:

Once that's done hopefuly it can be released.

You have missed one part that should not be underestimated (which is actually done ever so often here in the forums): testing ;) 

Count me in please.

Once the 330 has reached the beta phase I would like to test it. I'm good at detecting glitches in the system, I have been flying flight sim for 8+ years

That is if they have a beta program

25 minutes ago, Citation X said:

That is if they have a beta program

For someone who has been simming for 8+ years you do not know alot about how Aerosoft works. ;)

Someone who has been simming for 8+ years only the last couple with PMDG, I just started to get involved with Aerosoft several months ago.

And if aircraft were a religion I just converted to Airbus 4 months ago 

7 hours ago, Citation X said:

Yes, who will test the plane? so if I take part in the A318 its pretty much a sneak peak onto the A330 systems 

I think that is the idea

Really looking forward to the A330. I need a new horse besides the 777 and A32X :-)

Can't wait...

Time for a small update! This weeks work focused on the mid to rear section. Numerous panels had to be implanted, drain openings, radar altimeters... ; also the bulk cargo door (the smaller one behind the aft cargo door) will be openable.

One single stabilizer already got the wingspan of an C172! Also the flexible horizontal stabilizer fuselage fairing was modeled after the real thing. Next week´s focus sits on APU section details and the large vertical tail.

The first three images are taken from within FSX, the fourth image shows the pure 3d software look outside of the sim...

A330_FUSELAGE_18112016_001.png

A330_FUSELAGE_18112016_002.png

A330_FUSELAGE_18112016_003.png

A330_FUSELAGE_18112016_004.png

i just don't know what to say about this gorgeousness. She will be handled with care on every flight she does.

Ohh La La!! Now that's a lady.....Stefan...i gatta take this gal home with me. Awesome work as always from a truly talented craftsman.

Thank you Stefan!

I'll be riding on a Dragonair A330 today (19th) and by the time I arrive home it'll be the last day of Dragonair... I'm really thankful to see a Dragonair (Actually for a Hong Kong based airline) to be featured here where European airlines dominate!

The modelling is just perfect but i don't want this plane to be an amusement arcade, you have been putting a lot of efforts into this and i hope this plane will be undergoing constant development, the a318 research edition gave hope that aerosoft could enhance their product even when no one could expect. Plz make this product great so that even a330 pilots would be proud and impressed by this and i know you can do it. Keep up the good work Have a nice week end guys. 

On 11/16/2016 at 11:23 AM, The Dude said:

For someone who has been simming for 8+ years you do not know alot about how Aerosoft works. ;)

Yeah, like that isn't insulting.

Just because someone has been using a flight simulator for 8+ years, doesn't necessarily mean they know how each and every online retail company operates.  I for one would love to know how someone can get in to a beta program.  Seems these days, it is a select few people, primarily someone who has been on Twitch or Youtube (with a huge following to boot), has every social networking account and knows the boss.

Looks like we just have to keep waiting for the product but I won't hold my breath.

On 9/11/2016 at 9:44 AM, Tom A320 said:

You only need to join the A318 Research Edition program and you will be a beta tester instantly ;) 

38 minutes ago, jmorvay1971 said:

Yeah, like that isn't insulting.

Just because someone has been using a flight simulator for 8+ years, doesn't necessarily mean they know how each and every online retail company operates.  I for one would love to know how someone can get in to a beta program.  Seems these days, it is a select few people, primarily someone who has been on Twitch or Youtube (with a huge following to boot), has every social networking account and knows the boss.

Looks like we just have to keep waiting for the product but I won't hold my breath.

As Tom A320 posted above this, you have to join a A318 research edition to test the systems. As said below that post, many of the systems included in that beta will be in the A333.