Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

4 minutes ago, oussama757 said:

hello 

where the update friday i wait every week to see A330 

:(

We have hidden it and you have to search for it. It was just too easy to post in this thread ever week. 

But seriously; if there is an update it will be posted here. If Stefan or Mathijs have something to show they will post it here. Friday's or any other day of the week. 

Just now, The Dude said:

We have hidden it and you have to search for it. It was just too easy to post in this thread ever week. 

But seriously; if there is an update it will be posted here. If Stefan or Mathijs have something to show they will post it here. Friday's or any other day of the week. 

Now you're messing with my feelings.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well played sir. 

To save you all from depression, here is the friday update: Work this week was busied with detailing that nose landing gear with labels, screws etc...tubulars section details like servicing panels, drainage holes, labels, antenna details and the rims for nose and maingear.

The work now moves to the tailsection of the plane including the stabilizers, which is again a lot of detail to create! Even the horizontal stabilizers fairing to the fuselage skin is half and artwork on the A330, as at the A320 it was a flat plan coverage. But that is for the coming week... ;-)

A330_FUSELAGE_11112016_LARGE_001.png

A330_FUSELAGE_11112016_LARGE_002.png

A330_FUSELAGE_11112016_LARGE_003.png

A330_FUSELAGE_11112016_SMALL_001.png

A330_FUSELAGE_11112016_SMALL_002.png

A330_FUSELAGE_11112016_SMALL_003.png

A330_FUSELAGE_11112016_SMALL_004.png

34 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

To save you all from depression, here is the friday update: Work this week was busied with detailing that nose landing gear with labels, screws etc...tubulars section details like servicing panels, drainage holes, labels, antenna details and the rims for nose and maingear.

The work now moves to the tailsection of the plane including the stabilizers, which is again a lot of detail to create! Even the horizontal stabilizers fairing to the fuselage skin is half and artwork on the A330, as at the A320 it was a flat plan coverage. But that is for the coming week... ;-)

[...]

Just look at these a330 windshield, looks like its fixing its gaze at you, the face of the a330/340 looks so sexy, it landing its stare at me have my power and pride stripped off from me, its eyes are piercing through me while i know the beast is inoffensive and innocent, they make my nipples hard,   there isn't a day that goes without me thinking and eagerly awaiting for the aerosoft a330, if it was a living being, i would surely marry her, i can't wait to get my hands on this baby. Thank you steffan and all the team. Have a good week end !

36 minutes ago, dharynsimmer said:

Just look at these a330 windshield, looks like its fixing its gaze at you, the face of the a330/340 looks so sexy, it landing its stare at me have my power and pride stripped off from me, its eyes are piercing through me while i know the beast is inoffensive and innocent, they make my nipples hard,   there isn't a day that goes without me thinking and eagerly awaiting for the aerosoft a330, if it was a living being, i would surely marry her, i can't wait to get my hands on this baby. Thank you steffan and all the team. Have a good week end !

You okay buddy?

Meh...you are giving this plane the same washed-out, blurry texture look you gave the A320. Was sorta cool to look at while it was new, but with every livery having the same effects in the maps, it gets kinda boring. Others do it better.

2 hours ago, dharynsimmer said:

Hey get in line because i was first to propose...just check the pages B)

vor 2 Stunden , dharynsimmer sagte:

hahahaha, i guess you can call me a a330phile or a330head !

Ok haha

Then I'm a "A320Head". :P

But btw I don't get hard Nipples while watching in "her" face xD

lg

vor 3 Stunden , dharynsimmer sagte:

A Justin Bieber fan told me exactly the same

OMG!!!!! with  a livrery it is very beutiful the project is very fast im sure it will be relesed before end of years  and it will be one of the best add-on of the year 2016 or 2017 if s..... happend to the airbus ;) 

vor 3 Stunden , Willibird_753 sagte:

Meh...you are giving this plane the same washed-out, blurry texture look you gave the A320. Was sorta cool to look at while it was new, but with every livery having the same effects in the maps, it gets kinda boring. Others do it better.

I'm looking forward to your perfect renditions!

...oh you didn't do anything like this by yourself - sorry!

Another great set of previews. I am very amazed by the level of detail you are putting in this. It's cool to see the progression of things.

Amazing screenshots of my FAVOURITE livery (Dragonair)!

Really impressed at the development rate! Do you guys even sleep???

On 11/11/2016 at 9:21 AM, dharynsimmer said:

Just look at these a330 windshield, looks like its fixing its gaze at you, the face of the a330/340 looks so sexy, it landing its stare at me have my power and pride stripped off from me, its eyes are piercing through me while i know the beast is inoffensive and innocent, they make my nipples hard,   there isn't a day that goes without me thinking and eagerly awaiting for the aerosoft a330, if it was a living being, i would surely marry her

This is the second best thing that has ever been posted on this forum.

On 11/11/2016 at 0:21 PM, dharynsimmer said:

I really need to check back more often here. This is the single best post in the history of everything.