Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

vor 4 Stunden , The Dude sagte:

From a business and simulation viewpoint an EFB makes more sense as a stand alone product, best to work on a tablet. I see no benefit to integrate it in the VC unless you have an 55" or larger TV. It will also take away performance (FPS). 

As most RW EFB solutions on newer A320/330's use an iPad or Surface Pro it would be nice to have an EFB product that runs on those (Andriod included) and have the basic stuff onboard like: library, TOPAS, Charts/maps with aircraft symbol, WX and OFP.

I wanted to write the same - Thumbs up! :) 

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Those were the days. Getting a suntan while simming.

I was marveling at the floppy sticking out of the drive on the left.:D

To think we're now putting a device over our head that makes the immersion factor 1000000000% more than this abomination of 15" (or 17"?) monitors, keyboards and ridiculous array of prehistoric PCs.  Takes considerable less power too. LoL

with more and more screen shots releasing i just cannot wait to fly this beauty in Lufthansa colours to destinations far away.

38 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Time for a friday update: Texturing on the tube section progresses (please not complain about missing parts; there are indeed some yet still...)

[...]

Good work,Stefan!

I have a question,do Aerosoft make the A330 with the small door for the 3rd door ?

2 minutes ago, Wibispnp said:

Good work,Stefan!

I have a question,do Aerosoft make the A330 with the small door for the 3rd door ?

If I recal This should be something you can choose via the Paintkit !

Cheers

Lufthansa will be the second livery that is coming. This will feature also the small door.

With those two different paintkit bases (3rd door wide or small), all the A333 Trent700 variants are covered in this relationship.

1 hour ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Time for a friday update: Texturing on the tube section progresses (please not complain about missing parts; there are indeed some yet still...)

[...]

Simply great job , nice shots show the progressive effort, cheers stefan... 

I ought to make a vow, when i get this elegant A330 l'll first fly it with virgin atlantic texture. 

Cheers aerosoft 

What is the progress on the guages/systems from Mathjis 2 pics a while back we see the instruments in action but i'm wondering are they complete? completish?

49 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Lufthansa will be the second livery that is coming. This will feature also the small door.

With those two different paintkit bases (3rd door wide or small), all the A333 Trent700 variants are covered in this relationship.

YES...:wub:

11 minutes ago, Citation X said:

What is the progress on the guages/systems from Mathjis 2 pics a while back we see the instruments in action but i'm wondering are they complete? completish?

If we have something to show, we will show it. The A330 is progressing nicely along multiple routes but nothing is finished yet. 

10 hours ago, The Dude said:

From a business and simulation viewpoint an EFB makes more sense as a stand alone product, best to work on a tablet. I see no benefit to integrate it in the VC unless you have an 55" or larger TV. It will also take away performance (FPS). 

As most RW EFB solutions on newer A320/330's use an iPad or Surface Pro it would be nice to have an EFB product that runs on those (Andriod included) and have the basic stuff onboard like: library, TOPAS, Charts/maps with aircraft symbol, WX and OFP.

So, who don't have a tablet/phone can't have a EFB?

16 minutes ago, Pedriko said:

So, who don't have a tablet/phone can't have a EFB?

In case you are not familiar with a surface pro: it runs on windows. Hence if you have an PC with Windows installed, which you need for the AS A320/330, you can also use the EFB solution I proposed. A tablet would just make it more RW-like. 

3 hours ago, AirbusLover said:

I have a small question to the systems of this beauty. Are they all done and ready or are they still WIP? 

Regards :)

Did you even read a few posts back at all? Hint, I wrote it. 

Hello Stefan and AS Team,

It looks very good and I actually didn't expect such an friday update with the body textured and the start of developing a Virgin Atlantic livery!!!

Do you may mean the wings, tail wing and elevator with miising parts to texturing?

I have question about dirty texturing on the body and engines ive you consider to do them also?

Thanks and keep up the good work

Best regards

Daniel

vor 1 hour , D@NREIS sagte:

Hello Stefan and AS Team,

It looks very good and I actually didn't expect such an friday update with the body textured and the start of developing a Virgin Atlantic livery!!!

Do you may mean the wings, tail wing and elevator with miising parts to texturing?

I have question about dirty texturing on the body and engines ive you consider to do them also?

Thanks and keep up the good work

Best regards

Daniel

Hi Daniel!

That follows a last layer when all other stuff is completed.