Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

16 hours ago, phlpeo said:

i think that can be done via the settings menu just like you can switch between KG and lbs or F and C. but dont trust me on that

I tried in P3D settings but it doesn't work

10 minutes ago, amm693 said:

I tried in P3D settings but it doesn't work

It is not a simulator setting but a aircraft setting via mcdu

It's friday again :D Best day of the week, can't wait to see what stefan will show us today!

Time for a small update again: This works week concentrated on the detailing of slats and its direct surroundings. Only the connection arms of the outer slat and de-icing scopes need still work, which is just yet happen after the post is sent.

So the clean works on the wing are nearing its end (diryting comes how already told later) and the work moves then forward to the "interiors" of the external model: First thing is the reverser section which is a much smaller place luckyly and then the main gearbay in all its glory.

After that only the cargo holds and galleys are left to do...

A330_SLAT_20170127_001.png

A330_SLAT_20170127_002.png

A330_SLAT_20170127_003.png

A330_SLAT_20170127_004.png

A330_SLAT_20170127_005.png

A330_SLAT_20170127_006.png

A330_SLAT_20170127_007.png

amazing Stefan!  what's left after the cargo holds and the galleys? i hope i can see the a330 dressed in a lufthansa paint :) 

Great to hear that! cant wait to fly the a330! i flew the a330 twice to montreal from munich and i love it so much! im in love with the a330.

Hi @stefanhoffmann,

Excellent work! I just want to ask if this aircraft will be HGW? Or is it just the standard a330? 

Cheers,

francis

Thanks Stefan for this amazing Pictures. You make the friday more symphatetic. :)

I hope also to see LX repaint

Have a nice Weekend  

2 minutes ago, HB-JHM said:

You make the friday more symphatetic. :)

Her sure does! :D

On 1/26/2017 at 5:18 PM, francis16 said:

i agree. It also gives the same CG and trim even if the number of PAX, CARGO, and FUEL is different every flight. 

I don't think that's how it works. You should manually put the correct trim displayed in payload/fuel manager into PERF page.

3 minutes ago, davidchen9568 said:

I don't think that's how it works. You should manually put the correct trim displayed in payload/fuel manager into PERF page.

Guy this is the A330 preview topic. Please discuss Issues/questions regarding the existing Airbus in the appropriate forum.

1 hour ago, francis16 said:

I just want to ask if this aircraft will be HGW? Or is it just the standard a330?

It will be a standard A330-300 as flown by Virgin Atlantic and Lufthansa for example. 

Hmmm so i would say in the next 4 to 6 weeks we should be able to see a quite evolved aircraft approaching the beta ? !!!!

46 minutes ago, El piloto de Los Simpson said:

You know when it should be ready? cause i dont think i can really wait one more minute. :)

When it will be ready, this question has been answered many times.

13 hours ago, The Dude said:

It will be a standard A330-300 as flown by Virgin Atlantic and Lufthansa for example. 

got it! thanks my man! one last question, are you guys pushing thru, if we can see the wings from the cockpit?

6 minutes ago, francis16 said:

got it! thanks my man! one last question, are you guys pushing thru, if we can see the wings from the cockpit?

Oh dear, that question also has been answered a while ago! Yes, the wings will be visible from the cockpit. Just check it on the search function next time. Cheers! ;)

On 20/7/2016 at 10:47 AM, Tom A320 said:

You are not able to see the wing tips from within an A320 cockpit (unless you press your nose hardly against the side window), therefore its not modeled in the Aerosoft A320.

Things are different in an A330. It is easily possible to see the wing tips from within the cockpit and therefore it will be modeled in the Aerosoft A330.

11 minutes ago, Gantalyetos said:

Oh dear, that question also has been answered a while ago! Yes, the wings will be visible from the cockpit. Just check it on the search function next time. Cheers! ;)

sorry bout that, mate! thanks for letting me know ;)

On 26/01/2017 at 8:39 AM, generale84 said:

I understood, but if I need to recalculate data because ATC said me to t.o. from a intersection how I can do it well? MDCU don't do it, we don't have charts e tool for do...

What we do in real life is to run the performance calculations for the most probable runway and store it in the primary flight plan/performance. Then we run a second calculation for an alternate intersection departure, or even a takeoff from another runway and store the flightplan in the SEC F-PLN, along with its performance. 

When taking off from Miami International ATC can either assign us a takeoff from either runway 08R or 12, for example. It may tell us the T-O runway by the time we're cleared to line up, and obviously you'll not have the time to make any further calculation. At the gate, afterwe get the loadsheet, we'll calculate the performance for RWY 08R and store it on the F-PLN and PERF pages. Then we copy the F-PLN to the SEC F-PLN, change the runway from 08R to 12  and access the SEC-PERF page where we'll insert the new T-O data (V-Speeds, FLX, Flap setting etc). During the takeoff briefing, we brief both departures. By the time we're holding for takeoff, If ATC assigns us runway 12 instead of 08R, the only thing we need to do is to go to the SEC F-PLN and activate the secondary flight plan. It takes only one second. Kudos to Aerosoft team who has implemented this feature in the A320, while other software developers weren't able to do so. 

This is an interesting procedure, you fly for a US operator, don't you?
I've never seen this done by a european operator, but then again our ways or flying are quite different from yours!