Error Message upon installing livery

dgeddes

Hi there,

I'm having a problem at the moment with installing liveries. I know how to fully install them, through the livery manger and then changing the 'aircraft' cfg, but when I downloaded the Holgi TAP Portugal Livery, I got an error message saying that there are multiple objects with the same title name. After cancelling the message, the livery works fine, but it's just a bit annoying to have this message pop up every time I run it. By the way, this is the first livery I have installed on my PC, so I can't say if this will happen with every one. Has anyone else had this problem or got a fix for this error message?

Many thanks.

Hi John,

thought you'd like to know that I did solve the problem with getting the error message. What has happened was that there were two liveries the same installed on my system. They both must have slipped into the Livery Manager when I was dragging the zip file. I don't actually fully know what happened, but I don't get the error anymore which is good. But thanks for your suggestion anyway.

Archived