Attention all bus drivers

We are pleased to report that the Multi Crew Experience, voice based crew simulation package Aerosoft licensed from us for use with their A320/A321 has just been updated to version V2.6.66 

Change log

- Fully tested under Windows 10

- Fully tested under Prepar3D up to V3.2

- Fully supports latest PF3 ATC (for which there is a Demo)

- Up to date with AES and GSX latest changes.

In addition, it is now possible to include aliased commands as part of an existing flow.

To download your copy, either login to your Aerosoft account, or press the >>Click Me<< link (Post #13) on this forum topic

http://forum.aerosof...#comment-582922

This package doesn't require activation. 

It is on a par with Multi Crew Ultimate Edition in terms of functionality and depth. 

The only difference, Ultimate Edition fully supports 36 complex aircraft, in addition to Aerosoft buses.

Unlike previous package, this one is lightweight (mind you it's still about 800 MB) and comes only with 3 pre-recorded voice packs.

You can download other voice packs here:

http://www.multicrew.../Downloads.html

Regards,

Gerald R

On 17/04/2016 at 8:00 AM, LuisCake said:

Tank you

You're welcome.

Just to mention a few things...

If you are a real world pilot, this software will allow help you rehearse checklist  and normal procedures of ANY real world or virtual airline.

Perhaps you are a casual user, this would provide another pair of hands, with co-pilot assisting on "as needed" basis. You can do your things as usual and when your hands are tied ask him/her to dial something or set a particular switch to a specific position.

You can practice ATC phraseology if you wish. This is an important part of flying an airliner.

And if you thought you have to be fluent in English, you'd be wrong.

Besides offering you an opportunity to improve your English skills while having fun with the sim (beats attending boring English lessons), it is even possible to "teach" the virtual co-pilot to understand "your speech", which can be any language on the planet. Not kidding :)

[media]  

[/media]

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stuart is now my favourite PNF (pilot non flying).... I got tired from Clive after so many common flights... :huh:
Both however are the most realistically sounding voices in my opinion.

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2016 at 10:10 AM, Cargostorm said:

Stuart is now my favourite PNF (pilot non flying).... I got tired from Clive after so many common flights... :huh:
Both however are the most realistically sounding voices in my opinion.

Just like in real life, some people get on very well with some and not with others. This is why it's sensible to provide many voices so people can fly with the one they feel comfortable with.

I for one like the "William" testosterone filled voice. But that's just personal.

David didn't waste time putting Stuart to work.

[media]

• 6 months later...

The Aerosoft dedicated MCE voice control package has just been updated to V2.7.07

Same download link (look for "Click Me" link here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/81440-mce-update/#comment-582922

Latest version features the following.

Faster flows execution

Better ATC Push to Talk functionality

Brings it up to date with latest GSX refueling feature.

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived