NavDataPro - Manual Install

KAPTEJNLN

Well for some time, we have had the option to buy Navdata Cycle´s from Navigraph and NavDataPro from Aerosoft. 

And I have used data from Navigraph and that has many reasons, like I had subscription by them and such but also the concern about what was best..

And lately I found that NavDataPro provided by "Lufthansa Lido" has some data that reflect the real world better at given areas even both should provide the real data..

But my main point here is that I and others are missing a option that we got by Navigraph and it is Manual Install, and is 1 reason I did not switch. The reasons for this is simple,

because first off, when many add-ons are released they use a data base already used by another add-on then it´s easy to manually update and not wait for a installer.

Second and most important is that Windows and Mac is supported but Linux is not. I have seen installers for Linux by some of your add-ons but they are often problematic to use even

I followed the instructions, but that´s another story.

I can see the problem about Manual Install that it might end on the web, but anyway you can do that after the NavDataPro installer has installed the data to the given add-on if I am not wrong

I could be as it is a long time ago I used NavDataPro.

I hope it was worth a consideration, as I feel Linux always seems to be let down even the simulator support it, and yes it is a small market and why I do suggest this option and not just a installer for it..  

Archived