F3 vs F6

miroslavmurin

I am not familiar with this aircraft but I read some good reviews of it. I am considering to buy one of them but I am not sure which one is better. I read F3 is very good addon but I can't find anything about F6. So which one is better for Tacpack flying?

On 4/12/2016 at 10:57 AM, miroslavmurin said:

I am not familiar with this aircraft but I read some good reviews of it. I am considering to buy one of them but I am not sure which one is better. I read F3 is very good addon but I can't find anything about F6. So which one is better for Tacpack flying?

Hi there

Inside the cockpit and performance wise there is very little difference between the F6 and the F3. The F6 has a larger ventral tank and can carry overwings so has a better range and duration . The F3 has no cannon armament ( but the F1 which comes with the F3 has cannon in the nose), the F6 can have cannon fitted in the ventral tank ,( this also comes with an F2A which also has nose cannon). both carry the same missiles, so  there is little to choose between them , but because of the extended range the F6 is probably better.......... however if you get either..... the other one is half price :0)

Cheers

Dave R

Archived