Version 1.25 available

I have one issue with version 1.25. With PFPX OFP format i dont see my release fuel. Its working with EDS.

FUEL    CORR    ENDUR
TRIP           3040  ........  01:29 
CONT 5%         152  ........  00:05
ALTN EGKB       556  ........  00:14
FINAL RESV      896  ........  00:30
MIN T/O        4644  ........  02:17       .....................................
EXTRA        ......  ........  .....       CAPTAINS SIGNATURE  (....)
TAXI            180  ........  00:10       
RELEASE      ......  ........  .....       I ACCEPT THIS OFP AND I AM FAMILIAR
                                           WITH THE PLANNED ROUTE AND AERODROMES

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, can someone point me in the direction of the link to update it? Apparently I suck at using Google.

Yeah, I know. Just add a bit extra fuel and you get the numbers instead of dots. Remove the extra fuel and the dots are back. Play with it and take a look at the format (line/space) - it doesn't changes. Thats why I say it supposed to be so. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended, or the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 or A320/A321?

If its the latter one click on the Browse button (while having the Airbus selected like in your screenshot) and select the following folder:

• c:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans\

vor 15 Stunden , Tom Stian sagte:

I have one issue with version 1.25. With PFPX OFP format i dont see my release fuel. Its working with EDS.

FUEL    CORR    ENDUR
TRIP           3040  ........  01:29 
CONT 5%         152  ........  00:05
ALTN EGKB       556  ........  00:14
FINAL RESV      896  ........  00:30
MIN T/O        4644  ........  02:17       .....................................
EXTRA        ......  ........  .....       CAPTAINS SIGNATURE  (....)
TAXI            180  ........  00:10       
RELEASE      ......  ........  .....       I ACCEPT THIS OFP AND I AM FAMILIAR
                                           WITH THE PLANNED ROUTE AND AERODROMES

Please, could someone explain why is this happening ? (i have the same issue)

4 hours ago, gforce800 said:

Please, could someone explain why is this happening ? (i have the same issue)

I too confirm this problem. Sounds like an easy fix, though. Would appreciate any solution, please.

It was some issues with the PFPX template. I did some modification to it and it works for me now.

You can find the templates in

C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\FlightplanTemplates

Take a backup of the existing PFPX.txt and replace it with my modified PFPX.txt. At your own risk ofc :) 

PFPX.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for your file!

I wonder what the reason was, to add those "<&IfExtraFuel_Begin>" / "<&IfNoExtraFuel_Begin>" conditions.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I gave that a little thought: I am not a RL pilot, but it actually makes sense to have it like it is now in the 1.25. Because it gives the chance to simply add some last moment extra fuel, write it into the OFP and do that little calculation for the release fuel manually.

I guess, that's what Patrick wanted to say in post #3 :) 

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

I gave that a little thought: I am not a RL pilot, but it actually makes sense to have it like it is now in the 1.25. Because it gives the chance to simply add some last moment extra fuel, write it into the OFP and do that little calculation for the release fuel manually.

I guess, that's what Patrick wanted to say in post #3 :) 

Yep!

Archived