Newbie Alert

Nyleveia

Hello everyone, 

Thanks for taking the time to read this, so I am a newbie (no shame in that we all are at some point) I have the Airbus X Extended and want to learn it properly. I have watched numerous videos on the FMC, MCDU and setting them up. However they use rather short flights so the plans are pretty easy. I want to do long flights which require more details into flight-plans. Does anyone know where I can find a guide that explains more about how this works and adding flight plans and stuff. Any help is thanked. 

Best,

nyleveia 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Before pointing you on any external resources I would strongly like to encourage you to work yourself through the Step by Step guide (Vol6-StepbyStep EN.pdf). It teaches you the most important things you need to know about the bus and is also giving you hints on flight planing.

TomA320, Thanks for your reply, I checked the manuals but I suppose seen as I am also a newbie, would be logic to read from top to bottom. Thanks man!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, that's what the Step by Step guide is mean for.

Work yourself completely through it, from top to bottom. It surely takes time, but it's definitely worth it. 

Archived